PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Debate Florida

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:05 PM
http://rncnyc2004.blogspot.com/2012/01/republican-debate-nbc-news-tampa.html
Streaming Online...

First Question...Newt comparing himself to Reagan...Over the weekend, he kept quoting Reagen...I like Newt, but it's starting to irk me. Reagan was an Washington outsider...Newt clearly, is not.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Romney basically called Newt a Washington Lobbyist and got paid from Freddie Mac.

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Romney basically called Newt a Washington Lobbyist and got paid from Freddie Mac.

I have to finish watching The Mentalist first, that woman has it on.

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Excellent, thanks Hawkgirl. :cool:

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:31 PM
Newt is getting pounded by Romney on his Freddie Mac "consulting" job.

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:33 PM
***** Romney! (not a very nice word there, and the number of stars you see dont count)

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:34 PM
They just went to break....Santorum and Paul aren't getting time to speak...so far it's a Romney/Newt debate.

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:36 PM
They would each do much better and do themselves a favor by just enunciating conservatism. Not attacking one another in this fashion.

You know the leftist moderators have to be lapping this stuff up.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
***** Romney! (not a very nice word there, and the number of stars you see dont count)

He may win Florida...I received 3 voicemail from his campaign already. Pam Bondi, our Attorney General, also endorsed him and she is leading the other states on Obama's Healthscare to the Supreme Court.

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Is that Brian Williams moderating?

fettpett
01-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Mitt thinks he needs to be a douche to get his point across. Paul is making a good point about the Bailout and the housing crisis

SarasotaRepub
01-23-2012, 10:40 PM
The debate is right here in Tampa, and so far it's a Newt/Mitt show with a little of Dr. Nutz and da other guy...:D

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:40 PM
I liked Santorum's plan to help the homeowners instead of the banks...since it's the government created subprime mortages that resulted in this mess. People should be able to claim their losses..and not just taxed capital gains. Temporarily until we get out of this mess. Florida's real estate mess isn't improving.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:45 PM
And the Cuban question...Hialeah is paying attention now.

fettpett
01-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Mitt is a fucking idiot on Cuba. Newt and Paul are right, open it up and flood the market...Cuban Government would collapse

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
What a shame. Romney is just too smooth. Its a shame because he is not conservative. And what is he now? 9 out of 16 in his electoral career? So smoooooooooooth. Yet, look at his record.

fettpett
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
ok...Ron's made his dumbass remarks about war

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Welcome 2 colleagues onto the stage .... that cannot be good.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Paul is a dumbass....we've committed an act of war by blockading the Strait?!?!? I hope someone gets to respond to that.

Janice
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Brian Williams - NBC News - never finished college because he took an internship with President Jimmy Carter's administration. Williams joined NBC News, and after only a year, was so impressive to the liberal establishment he was named NBC News Chief White House correspondent.

Novaheart
01-23-2012, 10:59 PM
What did Romney say about 500k cubans?

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Mitt is spinning his wheels, Newt is on defense, Paul is all but admitting this run is just a hobby, what's his name made a couple of good points.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Mitt is spinning his wheels, Newt is on defense, Paul is all but admitting this run is just a hobby, what's his name made a couple of good points.

What's his name is scoring more points with me tonight....I may do early voting and choose him before I change my mind again.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Bah, the "ju picci pani?" question.

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 11:06 PM
I just love Mr. Massachusetts health care going after Newts medicare part b.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Romney "self-deportation":rotfl:

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Romney's talking himself in circles and makes no freaking sense....idiot.

Janice
01-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Fascinating, is it not? "What's his name" is the most conservative candidate on the stage.

This is what happens to conservatives.... if they are not made to withdraw altogether.

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Newt makes a great point about how influential the Agriculture industry is in Washington.

SarasotaRepub
01-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Romney "self-deportation":rotfl:

Yeah, that's got a chance...:rolleyes::D

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Fascinating, is it not? "What's his name" is the most conservative candidate on the stage.

This is what happens to conservatives.... if they are not made to withdraw altogether.

I think he is getting better on these debates...as long as they give him equal time to speak. I also like what he has to say. I think I will vote for him. However; when it comes to the general election, I will vote for whichever candidate wins the nomination.

Janice
01-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Pisses me off to no end that the GOP allows their candidates to be subjected to this liberal (democrat) line of questioning from these so called "unbiased" moderators.

Can you spell "stupid"?

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 11:16 PM

I wish whats his name had better numbers than he does, but he doesn't even come close.
I would rather vote for someone with his conviction but he lacks an authoritative presence.

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Yeah, that's got a chance...:rolleyes::D

It's stupid statements like that, that turn me off from him. Santorum may not be the most polished, may not be the best debater or to quote him "may not have the best punchlines", but I think he is the most genuine, and I believe he would work hard as President.

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 11:18 PM
I think he is getting better on these debates...as long as they give him equal time to speak. I also like what he has to say. I think I will vote for him. However; when it comes to the general election, I will vote for whichever candidate wins the nomination.

Vote your heart in the primaries and your head in November.

SarasotaRepub
01-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Hey Nova, go take Dr. Nutz over to Ybor and dump him. :D

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:21 PM
don't get the Schivo incident...take it to Obamacare and it's consequences

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:24 PM

A nice response would have been "how would the Schiavo case work with Obamacare?

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Love Newts idea for Space :D

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:25 PM
A nice response would have been "how would the Schiavo case work with Obamacare?

right? they are all missing opportunities to slam Obama with their answers.

though Newt just did

Janice
01-23-2012, 11:33 PM
I wish whats his name had better numbers than he does, but he doesn't even come close.
I would rather vote for someone with his conviction but he lacks an authoritative presence.

Not one vote has been cast.

And only about 1% of the country has been heard from. And that in "open primaries" where anybody and their goat can vote and influence the outcome. Thus the Ronbots (nationwide who went to those states) distort the end reports.

And guess which side the media wants to report?

Thank god the election of Reagan didnt need conservatives believing the "polls" and the "appearances" in debates in open primaries to decide who they wanted to be their President.

He was btw down 20 points the night before his "landslide" election in which Carter conceded early. (Before all the states were counted)

Should I mention again that Williams (the so called moderator in this debate) worked for the Carter administration? What a nice feather in his cap this would be (to get the most moderate "republican" selected by Florida)

(Sorry I cant type faster)

Hawkgirl
01-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Whoever wins florida will win all the delegates. It's winner take all here. That would be a nice bounce for what's his name, should he win.

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:37 PM
I like Paul's response on what Conservatism means. I wish he wasn't so fucking stupid on foreign affairs.

SarasotaRepub
01-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Whoever wins florida will win all the delegates. It's winner take all here. That would be a nice bounce for what's his name, should he win.

Who the hell is that guy???:confused::D:D

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
And guess which side the media wants to report?

It is one big libfest as far as the questions are concerned.

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 11:40 PM

People might start taking what's his name more seriously then!:idea:

JoeKwonDo
Mitt thinks he needs to be a douche to get his point across. Paul is making a good point about the Bailout and the housing crisis

Why because he speaks the truth and you don't like it? :mad:

SarasotaRepub
How about that last question???

When was America last great??? Typical Libtard.

Janice
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM

I agree. It would be a huge *********************** if Gingrich or Santorum took Florida.

They are who I am rooting for. But look how many conservatives are fooled by the liberal media projections.

And this is not new. Yet .......... here we go again ...

JoeKwonDo
01-23-2012, 11:42 PM

Your best post - agree 100%

JoeKwonDo
01-23-2012, 11:43 PM

It was stupid to bring it up even - moderators suck - as usual

fettpett
01-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Why because he speaks the truth and you don't like it? :mad:

/sigh...I like Ron Paul on a lot of things, but he doesn't know wtf he's talking about on foreign affairs.

JoeKwonDo
01-23-2012, 11:44 PM
I like Paul's response on what Conservatism means. I wish he wasn't so fucking stupid on foreign affairs.

Amen

Rockntractor
01-23-2012, 11:48 PM
How about that last question???

When was America last great??? Typical Libtard.

I would have asked objective questions like "in what way does Obama suck the worst!".

Hawkgirl
01-24-2012, 01:48 AM
When is Fox hosting a debate? Or have they already?

Rockntractor
01-24-2012, 01:54 AM
When is Fox hosting a debate? Or have they already?

They did the first one, same popular libtard questions.:confused:

Hawkgirl
01-24-2012, 02:10 AM
Another debate in Florida on Thursday, moderated by CNN. :popcorn:

Teleprompter in Chief gives his State of the Union Address tomorrow.

RobJohnson
01-25-2012, 06:14 AM
He may win Florida...I received 3 voicemail from his campaign already. Pam Bondi, our Attorney General, also endorsed him and she is leading the other states on Obama's Healthscare to the Supreme Court.

My town only has Ron Paul signs up. They give me road rage.

Today, I rec'd a poorly photocopied letter on a Ron Paul letterhead from some local dude wanting to make sure I was at the Nevada caucus to make sure Ron was on the ballot in Nov.

It was two pages of ramble...after the first few words and turning it over to see who signed it, it quickly went in the trash..the letter did not even have a signature just a name of some local Paulbot & and Ron Paul's name under his...I wonder if Ron knows about the letter? lol

I also seen a vehicle that said "for county use only" with Ron Paul signs in the back seat...I tried to get a picture of it, but was not sure who owned/drove the car...and didn't want to get caught! It might of just been an old fleet car bought at auction.

RobJohnson
01-25-2012, 06:25 AM
[URL="http://news.yahoo.com/factual-flubs-florida-064804616.html"]Factual Flubs in Florida
[/URL

Mitt Romney falsely claimed the Navy is smaller now than at any time since the start of World War I. (It had fewer ships as recently as four years ago.) And Newt Gingrich again claimed credit for balancing federal budgets that were voted on after he left the House.

Janice
01-25-2012, 10:15 AM
My town only has Ron Paul signs up. They give me road rage.

Who knew? There actually is a Ron Bot county in Florida?