PDA

View Full Version : Oh Nooooooo, Newsweek Isn't Biased. Nooooooo.

NJCardFan
01-24-2012, 03:00 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/467681/original.jpg
:rolleyes:

txradioguy
01-24-2012, 03:07 PM
And they wonder why they are about the thickness of a sunday sales flier these days.

Could it be because they let a disgusting pig like Sullivan...inventor and media pimp of the Trig is the result of Todd Palin molesting his daughter story" get front page billing?

Nahhhh :rolleyes:

noonwitch
01-24-2012, 05:05 PM
And they wonder why they are about the thickness of a sunday sales flier these days.

Could it be because they let a disgusting pig like Sullivan...inventor and media pimp of the Trig is the result of Todd Palin molesting his daughter story" get front page billing?

Nahhhh :rolleyes:

Does anyone even read Newsweek anymore?

The Trig story pisses me off on so many levels. I don't like Sarah Palin and disagree with her political stands on most issues. I don't need to make up horrible and nonsensical rumors about her family to disagree with her, and anyone who does that type of thing is a very sick individual. Especially when the national media recognized at some point before she was nominated to be VP in 2008 that she had been pregnant while serving as governor of Alaska.

Then, there is the logic involved-who is more likely to give birth to a child with downs' syndrome? A 16 year old girl, or a 44 year old woman? It's not exclusively older mothers who give birth to babies with downs', but there is definitely a correlation between older mothers and downs' syndrome.