PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. President, Go big or go home.

SarasotaRepub
01-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Oh Noooes!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002215057) :eek:

Tue Jan 24, 2012, 08:04 PM
RandySF

Dear Mr. President, Go big or go home.

Last edited Tue Jan 24, 2012, 08:04 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1) (http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=215057#edits)
I've been going to wall for you for him for three years, and I am not about to hand over the keys of the White House to Willard Romney. But he has go big starting tonight and through November. If he's not ready, then he might as well save us the trouble and start shipping his stuff back to Chicago.

That's OK Randy, Newts going to win so you're covered. :D

Odysseus
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
He's already bankrupted the country, lost two wars that were almost won and cut the armed forces to the bone, how much bigger can he get?

Arroyo_Doble
01-25-2012, 10:03 AM
We lost two wars?

No wonder I have to clean my own toilets.

DumbAss Tanker
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
He's already bankrupted the country, lost two wars that were almost won and cut the armed forces to the bone, how much bigger can he get?

Exactimundo. He's also done a pretty good job of turning the Mediterranean littoral of Africa into the Caliphate, too, though our only overt involvement in it was the Libyan Clusterfuck, so it's a little harder to claim credit for that without delving into a policy rat's-nest of less-public programs.

AmPat
01-25-2012, 11:39 AM
I'd settle for him going home. Everything he does big is a big cluster****.:cool:

Odysseus
01-25-2012, 03:28 PM
We lost two wars?

No wonder I have to clean my own toilets.
No, you have to clean toilets because of your SAT scores. And yes, we are now in the process of losing Afghanistan, just as we have lost Iraq. Our unilateral withdrawal has given the country over to the sectarian violence that we managed to suppress, and will eventually bring it into Iran's orbit. Obama's retreat has pissed away the blood of those who fought there.

Exactimundo. He's also done a pretty good job of turning the Mediterranean littoral of Africa into the Caliphate, too, though our only overt involvement in it was the Libyan Clusterfuck, so it's a little harder to claim credit for that without delving into a policy rat's-nest of less-public programs.

Well, there was our lack of involvement in Iran's attempt at overthrowing the mullahs, which was entirely his doing, his demand that Mubarak resign in Egypt... He's been on the wrong side of every one of these rebellions.

Arroyo_Doble
01-25-2012, 03:30 PM
No, you have to clean toilets because of your SAT scores. And yes, we are now in the process of losing Afghanistan, just as we have lost Iraq. Our unilateral withdrawal has given the country over to the sectarian violence that we managed to suppress, and will eventually bring it into Iran's orbit. Obama's retreat has pissed away the blood of those who fought there.

Don't worry, Odie ... plenty more wars where that came from.

Odysseus
01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Don't worry, Odie ... plenty more wars where that came from.

Oh, I have no doubt of that. Strength deters aggression, while weakness invites it. If we hadn't decided to throw away the wars that we were winning, we wouldn't have to fight as many down the line, but by giving up just to appease the base of a party that long ago gave up on reality, we've demonstrated that the longterm consquence of being our enemy is that you have to endure a bit of punishment until our Quisling left demands that we quit. Losing these wars guarantees that we'll have "plenty more wars where that came from," but we will be fighting them with fewer troops, weapons and other resources on our side.

But don't worry, Annoyo, you won't be the one whose life is on the line.

Arroyo_Doble
01-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Oh, I have no doubt of that. Strength deters aggression, while weakness invites it.

An nothing says strength like being in a war for decades.

AmPat
01-26-2012, 05:51 PM
An nothing says strength like being in a war for decades.

No, to the intelligent and informed, that speaks of politics. The informed part we can help libertards, like yourself, with. The intelligence is probably a little outside of your abilities.:cool: