PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi; NEWT WON'T BE PRESIDENT 'THERE IS SOMETHING I KNOW'

Rockntractor
01-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Pelosi On A Gingrich Presidency: "That Will Never Happen"
John King, CNN: "You make your case there passionately for President Obama. But also understand that this is a tough reelection climate for any president, Democrat or Republican in this economy. Because of your history with Speaker Gingrich, what goes through your mind when you think of the possibility, which is more real today than it was a week or a month ago, that he would be the Republican nominee and that you could come back here next January or next February with a President Gingrich?"

Rep. Nancy Pelosi: "Let me just say this. That will never happen."

King: "Why?"

Pelosi: "He's not going to be President of the United States. That's not going to happen. Let me just make my prediction and stand by it, it isn't going to happen."

King: "Why are you so sure?"

Pelosi: "There is something I know. The Republicans, if they choose to nominate him that's their prerogative. I don't even think that's going to happen.
"http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/01/24/pelosi_on_a_gingrich_presidency_that_will_never_ha ppen.html

SarasotaRepub
01-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Sounds like Nancy has been talking to Pitt...:rolleyes::D

Odysseus
01-25-2012, 08:55 AM
She's made this threat before, and she backed off when somebody pointed out that if she disclosed the contents of confidential congressional ethics hearings, she'd be in a world of hurt. Not that this will stop her if she has anything, but she's so prone to bizarre, unsubstantiated flights from reality that I don't give this much credence.

SaintLouieWoman
01-25-2012, 09:23 AM
She's made this threat before, and she backed off when somebody pointed out that if she disclosed the contents of confidential congressional ethics hearings, she'd be in a world of hurt. Not that this will stop her if she has anything, but she's so prone to bizarre, unsubstantiated flights from reality that I don't give this much credence.

Pelosi doesn't seem to learn. I remember the first time when she made her little threat. She's an eevil witch who would get one of her fellow dims to leak whatever info she has. She's so evil she'll probably live to 101 spouting her nastiness. I'd love to hear that she's not running again, but that's not going to happen. The bad ones hang on forever, but there's always hope---think of Barney Frank.

AmPat
01-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Pelosi doesn't seem to learn. I remember the first time when she made her little threat. She's an eevil witch who would get one of her fellow dims to lead whatever info she has. She's so evil she'll probably live to 101 spouting her nastiness. I'd love to hear that she's not running again, but that's not going to happen. The bad ones hang on forever, but there's always hope---think of Barney Frank.

Thinking of Drunk Ted and Sheets Byrd give me more hope.

linda22003
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
I agree Newt won't be president, but it's not Pelosi who's going to affect that. It's pretty much just Newt. :cool:

AmPat
01-25-2012, 09:49 AM
The Botox poisoned Wicked Witch of the West has no problem sitting and smiling with Newt when it suited her purpose. Now she makes a threatening comment like that. Must make her relatives proud to know she has such a dark and evil black heart.

DumbAss Tanker
01-25-2012, 10:58 AM
She has made dire pronouncements before on various topics, which turned out to be nothing more than verbal flatulence.

I would not take this as having any meaning at all outside the special fantasy world in which her damaged Liberal brain frolics.

Arroyo_Doble
01-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Damn, did the man sleep with her too?

namvet
01-25-2012, 11:10 AM
see what happens when you slip on a banana peel and hit your head??? :p

AmPat
01-25-2012, 11:11 AM
She has made dire pronouncements before on various topics, which turned out to be nothing more than verbal flatulence.

I would not take this as having any meaning at all outside the special fantasy world in which her damaged Liberal brain frolics.
My EX made these same, non-specific yet dark and ominous threats when she divorced me. I laughed in her face and pressed her for details into my insidious and nefarious deeds that she was holding over my head. She said, "you'll see."
I'm still waiting after 18 years.:rolleyes:

DumbAss Tanker
01-25-2012, 12:03 PM
AmPat, good thing you didn't hold your breath!

:D

Rockntractor
01-25-2012, 12:54 PM

He is a bit more discriminating than you.

Adam Wood
01-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Damn, did the man sleep with her too?If he did, then he's surely not qualified to be President. Sanity is not necessarily a Constitutional requirement, but most people would prefer it anyway.

Odysseus
01-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Pelosi doesn't seem to learn. I remember the first time when she made her little threat. She's an eevil witch who would get one of her fellow dims to lead whatever info she has. She's so evil she'll probably live to 101 spouting her nastiness. I'd love to hear that she's not running again, but that's not going to happen. The bad ones hang on forever, but there's always hope---think of Barney Frank.
I thought that she died at the end of Snow White, but I guess that sort of evil never really dies.

Well, that would explain that whole couch thing. Then again, Ray Charles wouldn't have slept with her, even if she bribed his seeing eye dog.

noonwitch
01-25-2012, 05:13 PM

LOL.

Callista looks like she's had as much work done to her face as Pelosi has had done to hers. And in Callista's case, she knows she has to stay looking as young as possible, or she gets traded for a newer model.

SaintLouieWoman
01-25-2012, 07:56 PM

Even Bubba Clinton wouldn't sleep with her---and he's not noted for his discriminating taste in women.

Articulate_Ape
01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
I would submit that empirical evidence offers a compelling argument that Nancy Pelosi doesn't know a god damned thing whatsoever.

AmPat
01-26-2012, 02:40 AM
I thought that she died at the end of Snow White, but I guess that sort of evil never really dies.

Well, that would explain that whole couch thing. Then again, Ray Charles wouldn't have slept with her, even if she bribed his seeing eye dog.

No, I'm pretty sure a house fell on her.

obx
01-26-2012, 10:29 AM
That is a misquote. What she really said was " There is someone I blow."

DumbAss Tanker
01-26-2012, 10:49 AM
That is a misquote. What she really said was " There is someone I blow."

Whoever that is must like living dangerously. With facial skin that taut, it'd be like sticking it in a #3 spring trap.