PDA

View Full Version : 0bama Regime Supports ‘universal Values’ Not 'american Values'

Janice
01-25-2012, 12:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WcFWh.jpg

New U.S. Ambassador to Russia: We Support ‘Universal Values’ Not ‘American Values’ (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/new-us-ambassador-russia-we-support-universal-values-not-american-values)

(CNSNews.com) – The new U.S. ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul, said that in dealing with the former Soviet Union, he and the Obama administration would be advocating “universal values” and “not American values.”

McFaul was sworn in as ambassador to Russia by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Jan. 10. He made his remarks on Tuesday’s Morning Edition on NPR. The show’s host, David Greene, had asked McFaul about Russia’s “evolution towards demoracy,” and McFaul said “there is no single path to democracy” and that his job was to support universal values.

“And we -- as President Obama has said many, many times -- we’re not going to get into the business of dictating that path,” McFaul said. “We’re just going to support what we like to call ‘universal values’ – not American values, not Western values, universal values.”

Secretary Clinton said she was “thrilled” ... More.

---------------------------------------------------------------

An ambassador for the US that disdains American values. What a novel concept. So I guess our newly minted Utopian Marxist Regime no longer supports our borders, our language or our culture. I guess I should throw in our prosperity into the mix, which btw also translates as our security when you think about it.

Arroyo_Doble
01-25-2012, 12:16 PM
We need a rewrite to an important document.

Change "all men" to "Americans."

Rockntractor
01-25-2012, 12:55 PM
We need a rewrite to an important document.

Change "all men" to "Americans."

Do you feel excluded?:confused:

AmPat
01-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Makes sense, O Blah Blah hasn't a clue of and doesn't share American values. How do we expect a racist taught, Marxist trained Community organizer to understand and accept our values when he doesn't believe them himself?

Arroyo_Doble
01-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I like that he is communicating that to the Russians. For some, it is not self evident.

AmPat
01-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Secretary Clinton said she was “thrilled” ...
Ewww! :vomit: This is a very bad visual virus.

I wonder if Chrissy Spitball Matthews is thrilled also?