PDA

View Full Version : Brewer, Obama have heated exchange

namvet
01-25-2012, 09:14 PM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/478200/thumbs/r-OBAMA-JAN-BREWER-large570.jpg

right in front of the press at the airfield. I'd say she's just a lil irked

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer traded words with President Obama after she greeted him at a Phoenix airport Wednesday.

Brewer and Obama "spoke intensely for a few minutes" after he landed at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, according to a White House pool report. At one point, the GOP governor shook her finger at the president.

Huff Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/25/jan-brewer-obama_n_1232367.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D130282)

Starbuck
01-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Git 'im Jan!:nono:

Rockntractor
01-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Another resignation coming soon?

What am I thinking, this will just make him more determined to keep Holder.

Kay
01-25-2012, 09:46 PM
She has that aged Betty Davis thing going that would scare me if she yelled in my direction.

namvet
01-25-2012, 09:47 PM
she met him OUTSIDE the front door

Janice
01-25-2012, 11:18 PM
she met him OUTSIDE the front door

... of the wood shed?

She is doing what a lot of us would do given half the chance.

You go girl!

SaintLouieWoman
01-25-2012, 11:48 PM
... of the wood shed?

She is doing what a lot of us would do given half the chance.

You go girl!

She's one of my heroines. I admire that she won't back down to him, the thin-skinned commander in chief.

NJCardFan
01-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Considering the fact that Obama's cast of clowns took the 10th Amendment and flushed it down the toilet over Arizona's immigration policy, he's lucky she met him at all.

jendf
01-26-2012, 12:30 AM
Obama fucking sued our state for our immigration laws--laws that were enacted because the federal government won't do their fucking job to secure our border. He's lucky Jan didn't deck him. That's my governor! :D

Apache
01-26-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm surprised he didn't bow to her....:eek:

txradioguy
01-26-2012, 03:34 AM
She greeted him with a letter inviting him to lunch and to tour the southern border with Mexico.

The "heated" part of the debate was instigated by the O so sensitive one who didn't like what she said about him in a book she wrote.

DumbAss Tanker
01-26-2012, 10:54 AM
According to Fox, he started off taking her to task for not being nice to him in her book, I hope she ripped him a new one.

AmPat
01-26-2012, 11:04 AM
According to Fox, he started off taking her to task for not being nice to him in her book, I hope she ripped him a new one.

Anybody know what part the Narcissist objected to? I'm guessing it was to all the factual parts.

DumbAss Tanker
01-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Anybody know what part the Narcissist objected to? I'm guessing it was to all the factual parts.

I think you're onto something there!

:D

txradioguy
01-26-2012, 12:55 PM

This is all I can find:

Asked what aspect of the book disturbed him, Brewer said: "That he didn't feel that I had treated him cordially. I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn't get my sentence finished. Anyway, we're glad he's here. I'll regroup."

On the letter, she said it was personal letter asking him to sit down with her to discuss the "Arizona comeback."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Arroyo_Doble
01-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Too funny.

Please meet with me again so I can trash you in my next book.

Rockntractor
01-26-2012, 01:18 PM
You couldn't write an honest book that didn't trash him.

AmPat
01-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Too funny.

Please meet with me again so I can trash you in my next book.

Mr Disrespect, nose-in-the-air, O Blah Blah the Magnificent, doesn't garner respect because he acts as though it is to be automatically bestowed on him, but not given to anyone who doesn't kiss his skinny butt like you and the rest of his subjects.:cool:

jendf
01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Sales of Scorpions for Breakfast up 150,000% since last night (http://www.mediaite.com/online/jan-brewers-book-up-over-150000-on-amazon-com-in-last-24-hours/)

txradioguy
01-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Seems he makes this a habit when the Gov. is a Republican:

I was expecting words of concern about the oil spill, worry about the pending ecological disaster, and words of confidence about how the federal government was here to help. Or perhaps he was going to vent about BP’s slow response. But no, the president was upset about something else. And he wanted to talk about, well, food stamps. Actually, he wanted to talk about a letter that my administration had sent to Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack a day earlier.

The letter was rudimentary, bureaucratic, and ordinary. .  .  . We were simply asking the federal government to authorize food stamps for those who were now unemployed because of the oil spill. Governors regularly make these sorts of requests to the federal government when facing disaster.

But somehow, for some reason, President Obama had personalized this. And he was upset.

There was not a word about the oil spill. He was concerned about looking bad because of the letter. “Careful,” he said to me, “this is going to get bad for everyone.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/thou-shalt-not-write-bad-things-about-obama_618603.html

And here's the kerfuffle with Gov. Perry:

Gov. Rick Perry's meeting at the Austin airport with President Barack Obama on border security lasted a mere 34 seconds, and Perry had to hand a letter on the issue to presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett because Obama declined to personally accept it.

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2010/08/10/obama-declines-accept-rick-perrys-letter#ixzz1kaMfIGWx

AmPat
01-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Seems he makes this a habit when the Gov. is a Republican:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/thou-shalt-not-write-bad-things-about-obama_618603.html

And here's the kerfuffle with Gov. Perry:

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2010/08/10/obama-declines-accept-rick-perrys-letter#ixzz1kaMfIGWx

Hence post #18.
He disrespects others due to his thin skin. He reacts to their negative reactions that he initiated through his preemptive disrespect, then awaits the automatic and dutifully respectful minions in the media to turn his bad behavior back on Conservatives.

Is it disrespectful to offer my butt to the O Blah Blah for a kiss on each cheek?:cool::idea::thumbsup:

Arroyo_Doble
01-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Yea. Republican governors do seem to have a habit of burnishing their Republicred by grandstanding and confrontations with the President of the United States.

Good catch.

txradioguy
01-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Yea. Republican governors do seem to have a habit of burnishing their Republicred by grandstanding and confrontations with the President of the United States.

Good catch.

Way to earn your knee pads fanboy!!!

AmPat
01-26-2012, 02:29 PM

Good catch.yeah, DIMoRats never "grandstand." I suppose you're in favor of the Republicans gaining "Republicred" by licking the O Blah Blah Butt the way you and your fellow collective routinely do?

Chuck58
01-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Sales of Scorpions for Breakfast up 150,000% since last night (http://www.mediaite.com/online/jan-brewers-book-up-over-150000-on-amazon-com-in-last-24-hours/)

It's jumped almost tenfold since then.

UPDATE: Ranking Of Jan Brewer’s Book Up Over 1,350,000% On Amazon.com

fettpett
01-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Obama fucking sued our state for our immigration laws--laws that were enacted because the federal government won't do their fucking job to secure our border. He's lucky Jan didn't deck him. That's my governor! :D

and took it to the wrong court. SCOTUS is the only court that has jurisdiction on Fed v State issues. Arizona should (idk if they have) ignore the ruling till it goes to the correct court

Rockntractor
01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
It's jumped almost tenfold since then.

UPDATE: Ranking Of Jan Brewer’s Book Up Over 1,350,000% On Amazon.com

He had the same effect on gun sales.

Chuck58
01-27-2012, 10:47 PM
He had the same effect on gun sales.

He does around here. They're up almost 50% in NM. The trouble is, that paperwork stays around, whether it's supposed to or not. The Feds will know exactly what you just got. That is, unless the gunshop has a mysterious fire in the filing cabinet.

A good rule of thumb - When possible, buy from private individuals that don't know you. No paperwork to worry about.

namvet
01-27-2012, 10:56 PM
gun running has always been a big business

NJCardFan
01-27-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm surprised he didn't bow to her....:eek:

She isn't a leftist despot so there would be no bowing.

patriot45
01-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Jan Brewer should have challenged the depraved leader to a Rochambeau Cartman style and she goes first! :D

Novaheart
01-28-2012, 01:18 AM

Good catch.

The man refuses to deport the illegals and clamp down on the border, then he sues the states which pass their own laws and policies to protect their citizens, culture, environment, and economy from the Green March of Mexicans into the US.

What part of "He's a POS." do you not understand?

Novaheart
01-28-2012, 01:19 AM
She isn't a leftist despot so there would be no bowing.

No, she should maneuver him so that he has to admit that he CAN'T go anywhere near the border because it simply isn't safe enough for the President to be there.

I am so sick of this POS president, and all the RNC is planning to offer is a choice between Newt and Mitt.

There has to be a better way.

txradioguy
01-28-2012, 04:00 AM
The man refuses to deport the illegals and clamp down on the border, then he sues the states which pass their own laws and policies to protect their citizens, culture, environment, and economy from the Green March of Mexicans into the US.

What part of "He's a POS." do you not understand?

Annoyo is a fanboy for Obama in the truest sense. He can do no wrong in Bok's eyes.

txradioguy
01-28-2012, 04:01 AM
No, she should maneuver him so that he has to admit that he CAN'T go anywhere near the border because it simply isn't safe enough for the President to be there.

I am so sick of this POS president, and all the RNC is planning to offer is a choice between Newt and Mitt.

There has to be a better way.

There is, Rick Santorum. I know what you r one big glaring issue is with him...HOWEVER...and especially in this matter of border security and a strong national defense he's the guy Conservatives should be supporting at this point.

Tecate
01-28-2012, 04:29 AM
There is, Rick Santorum. I know what you r one big glaring issue is with him...HOWEVER...and especially in this matter of border security and a strong national defense he's the guy Conservatives should be supporting at this point.
When any candidate from any party says they're going to do something about border security, I wish I could believe them. It seems that they always forget about it once they're elected.

Janice
01-28-2012, 08:30 AM
There is, Rick Santorum.

Yup. He is the last conservative standing now. Hes not too flashy and not too slick. Weve got the other two candidates to choose from if thats what moves you.

AmPat
01-28-2012, 12:07 PM

Yup. He is the last conservative standing now. Hes not too flashy and not too slick. Weve got the other two candidates to choose from if thats what moves you.

He's my choice also. The *#%@ RNC, establishment RINOS, and leftist media have succeeded again in choosing our "best candidate" to run against the Marxist in the WH.

Paul has some good ideas but he won't get over the shrill angry little man syndrome and unrealistic foreign policy.

Rick may not be flashy but I don't trust the Slick left leaning leftist Masshole and Newt had his shot and blew it once before. Plus, any connection to that Witch PeeLousy is a huge problem for me.

Still, any of those left is a huge improvement over the idiot Marxist currently masquerading as the president.

Novaheart
01-28-2012, 12:50 PM

My first objection to Santorum is that I don't think of him as being very bright and I don't trust devout religious males. Being blindly devout is not a positive character reference and it's impossible for an intelligent man to grow up in the church and not render it subject to his intellect by adulthood. But there are a number of such people wandering around, it's just that he's the only one running for president. Rick Santorum honestly believes that the Pope is God's representative on Earth. Do you think that Newt believes that? Do you think that Romney thinks the First Presidency is an actual Prophet? Do you think that RON PAUL believes that anyone is closer to God than anyone else?

My second objection to Santorum is that he's a flustered adolescent in the presence of powerful men. He has to work up a head of steam even to seriously challenge the professionals in a debate. He's really not Presidential material, even if he agrees with me on borders and illegals.

Thirdly, he's one of those guys who thinks he's done everything correctly and deserves to succeed. I have no idea who is paying his living expenses right now, but we need to know that. He's not really even on the plausible list for President.

Rockntractor
01-28-2012, 12:58 PM
My first objection to Santorum is that I don't think of him as being very bright and I don't trust devout religious males. Being blindly devout is not a positive character reference and it's impossible for an intelligent man to grow up in the church and not render it subject to his intellect by adulthood. But there are a number of such people wandering around, it's just that he's the only one running for president. Rick Santorum honestly believes that the Pope is God's representative on Earth. Do you think that Newt believes that? Do you think that Romney thinks the First Presidency is an actual Prophet? Do you think that RON PAUL believes that anyone is closer to God than anyone else?

My second objection to Santorum is that he's a flustered adolescent in the presence of powerful men. He has to work up a head of steam even to seriously challenge the professionals in a debate. He's really not Presidential material, even if he agrees with me on borders and illegals.

Thirdly, he's one of those guys who thinks he's done everything correctly and deserves to succeed. I have no idea who is paying his living expenses right now, but we need to know that. He's not really even on the plausible list for President.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/steamingPileOfShit.jpg

Novaheart
01-28-2012, 01:07 PM

Yes he is, but I was trying to be nice... dammit.

Rockntractor
01-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Yes he is, but I was trying to be nice... dammit.

Summation of your post.

txradioguy
01-28-2012, 03:17 PM

Yeah that sums it up nicely.

Janice
02-17-2012, 07:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jvrN3.jpg

Obama has his jack-boot on the throat of America (http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/obama-has-his-jack-boot-on-the-throat-of-america)

Consistently, persistently, and incessantly Obama and this Administration have shown they have no regard whatsoever for the will of the citizens. Thus, Obama has his 'jack-boot' on the throat of America.

From the stimulus bill to the Wall Street bailout, from the ObamaCare bill to the massive energy tax known as 'cap and trade,' this regime has shown that it will defy the values, the beliefs, the political views, and the wishes of ordinary citizens across the land who have shown time and again that they oppose these programs by overwhelming majorities.

No greater example of the oppressive nature of the Obama regime can be found than their stance on the Arizona illegal alien law and U.S. law which mandates that the federal government secure the borders and enforce immigration law.

After 25 years of failing to adhere to the law, looking the other way as law-breakers invade this nation from the southern border, and engaging in sickening pandering to illegals for political gain, the federal government has demonstrated that it has no intention of following the law.

Arizona is reaping the consequences of this abject failure.

Phoenix is the world's second most dangerous city in terms of kidnappings and abductions, which law enforcement officials admit is due mainly to drug cartels and illegal aliens from Mexico. Citizens who own property along the border are in constant danger for their very lives, and many have been murdered in cold blood. The state's resources are being drained into bankruptcy by being forced to provide education, healthcare, and other services for illegal aliens.

The chickens have now come home to roost. Arizona can no longer afford this assault either financially or socially.

Under the courageous leadership of Governor Jan Brewer, Arizona approved a new law that mirrors federal law on illegal aliens. In fact, the state law is less stringent than the federal law. Thus, the protesters and boycotters who have targeted Arizona are showing themselves to be fools.

Yet, the Obama Administration, although claiming it has never actually read the law, has launched an international campaign to smear Arizona, whining to the Chinese Communists about 'possible discrimination in Arizona.'

Then, yesterday, DHS director Janet Napolitano and ICE announced that they may not take illegal aliens rounded up and sent to them by the state of Arizona. This is clear retaliation and a violation of U.S. law.

Meanwhile, the citizens are very clear about where they stand. Over 60% of American citizens support the Arizona law. Over 70% of Arizonans, many of whom are Hispanics who came here legally, also support the new law.

But not only does Obama oppose it, he actively defies it, against the overwhelming wishes of most Americans.

This amounts to clear government oppression of the jackbooted thug variety. Obama has his jack-boot on the throat of America. Our laws are being ignored, and a Western state that took action in the face of blatant federal inaction is being smeared unnecessarily.

Could there be any clearer proof that Obama and his minions are the enemies of the United States of America? And is there any doubt that this Administration has, in fact, declared war on the citizens?

-------------------------------------

This is an oldie but I had to throw it in here as it seems to fit very nicely.

Zathras
02-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah that sums it up nicely.

You could probably replace all of Nova's postings with that pic and sum up anything he says nicely.