PDA

View Full Version : Hitler does not like the weather forecast.

djones520
01-27-2012, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGZIKCwAPcI

This spells out AF Weather so well. The fucking hub concept has just done so much damage to us.

djones520
01-27-2012, 04:29 PM
I figure a little more explanation might be in order.

The world is broken up into several differant geographic regions that are controlled by an Operational Weather Squadron (OWS), also known as a hub. All brand new forecasters go to these hubs, and learn to forecast there. They are in charge of writing the Terminal Aerodrome Forecast (TAF) for all of our airfields.

At each airfield is a base weather station, Hitlers bunker in this situation. It's the weather stations job to unfuck this hub forecast and turn it into a workable product for the local flying units to fly with.

When I say a retard fucking a doorknob can generally produce a better forecast then the hub's usually do, I don't really think I'm exagerating.

A big shift just occured last month that put even more control of the overall weather product into these teenagers who are more interested in getting shit faced after work then actually doing their job. Even more control of the end product was taken away from the "experienced" forecasters, and placed into the hands of these fucking newbs.

So now it will almost be an everyday event where we have to sell our leadership a story about something that is not going to happen, and then eat all the shit when it blows up.

10 more years of this shit to deal with...

JB
01-27-2012, 08:07 PM
You created it, didn't you?

djones520
01-27-2012, 08:25 PM
You created it, didn't you?

Nope. I applaud the genius who did though.