PDA

View Full Version : I Shut The $hithead Up At Work Today

SarasotaRepub
09-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes indeed! Another Bouncy Tale. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7058456) :D

rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-13-08 06:31 PM

Original messageI Shut The $hithead Up At Work Todayhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

Edited on Sat Sep-13-08 06:31 PM by rsmith6621

Preface.....This guy who works in my office is in his mid 40s and has a voice like the late Harry Morgan(MASH) and since it is my last day tomorrow I decided to just let myself go.We both live in Florida

On With The Story...

The above guy this morning was sitting at his desk this morning spewing about Hurricane Ike and how he sat home most of yesterday glued to the weather channel and CNN....He babbled and spewed on for several minutes and then said the following "It was fun to sit there and watch peoples home rip apart and I really got a kick watching someone who had a trailer home awning rip of its supports and fly across the park" and his comments got worse...now this guy says neither McSame and Obama are qualified for president in fact he has said they are political twins but in November he will vote for McSame cause he says we cant have a Muslim in the White House.

Anyhow I decided to have some serious time fun with him and let him know that he can be heard clearly in the office, so I went to both candidates websites and printed off their plans for America and went to a site where you can find a list of the LIES that McSame has spoke. I also printed off stuff off of the Obama stop the smears website...At a particular moment this morning I grab the copies and went over to his desk and said basically "so you find it funny to watch peoples homes and lives destroyed by a storm" he said yes it makes for great entertainment...I said "Bill how are you going to feel when it happens to you would you like to know someone in Oregon take great joy watching you roof fly away" His eyes sunk to the back of his head at this point and he was quiet This is when I said maybe instead off spending time watching death destruction perhaps you should take the time to seriously learn about both McSame and Obama and make an educated vote your future depends on it...then I put the materials in his hands and walked away....he left for home about 30 minutes later.....

The rest of the day most everyone asked me if I was ok....I said how can you be alright with uneducated voter exercising their rights its kinda like a bicycle mechanic building an airplane does anyone get the picture now.

What say you?

expat-pattaya
09-13-2008, 11:47 PM
No bongs. Lame. No normal person, of any political persuasion, is going to admit let alone enjoy watching other peoples houses fall apart.

Note it was his last day of work so maybe he has no job and feels the need for attention right now. ;)

LibraryLady
09-14-2008, 12:30 AM
This guy who works in my office is in his mid 40s and has a voice like the late Harry Morgan(MASH) and since it is my last day tomorrow I decided to just let myself go.We both live in Florida

Harry Morgan is 93 but not late.

Scarlet
09-14-2008, 12:34 AM
That made my head hurt! :confused: What kind of a person likes to watch peoples houses torn apart? Why was the T.V. on at work? Rsmith or whatever its name is, is the only person to call the jerk on his comments. This is like Eddie Haskel, but ten times worse.
________
Mercedes-Benz Econic History (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_Econic)

MottDaHoop
09-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes indeed! Another Bouncy Tale. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7058456) :D

What say you?

Zero bounces...........

Sounds like a 12 year old on Jolt Cola.

These have become boring.

Sonnabend
09-14-2008, 01:31 AM
What say you?

No bongs, no bong water either.

FAIL.

JB
09-14-2008, 01:42 AM
These are just getting more terrible by the minute.
I Shut The $hithead Up At Work Today

I said "Bill how are you going to feel when it happens to you would you like to know someone in Oregon take great joy watching you roof fly away" His eyes sunk to the back of his head at this point and he was quiet She zinged him with an "How would you feel"? I don't think so. That's just lame and untrue.

I said how can you be alright with uneducated voter exercising their rights its kinda like a bicycle mechanic building an airplane does anyone get the picture now. Oh, I get the picture DUmmy. You do realize that the Wright brothers (those guys that invented the airplane)... WERE BICYCLE MECHANICS!!!! Freaking dumbass.

I now take it that as an uneducated voter you will be refraining from voting this November.

marinejcksn
09-14-2008, 02:14 AM

FAIL.

Speaking of bongs....see if you remember this gem.

"Lets say the average person uses 10% of their brain. How much do you use? 1 and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and bong resin." :D

Sonnabend
09-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Sorry, no idea.:confused:

movie buff
09-14-2008, 08:34 AM
No bongs. Lame. No normal person, of any political persuasion, is going to admit let alone enjoy watching other peoples houses fall apart.

Note it was his last day of work so maybe he has no job and feels the need for attention right now. ;)

That's where you're wrong, my friend. If a conservative or Christian's house falls apart, the DUmmies almost always rejoice!

Katiebug
09-14-2008, 08:36 AM
That made my head hurt! :confused: What kind of a person likes to watch peoples houses torn apart? Why was the T.V. on at work?

Methinks the DUmmie in question may have been employed at a Circuit City or Best Buy with a wall of HDTVs.

PoliCon
09-14-2008, 09:10 AM
That's where you're wrong, my friend. If a conservative or Christian's house falls apart, the DUmmies almost always rejoice!good point.

Speedy
09-14-2008, 10:34 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/2008-04-11_175717.jpg

Bubba Dawg
09-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Flacid. zero zero.

Dan D. Doty
09-14-2008, 12:49 PM

FAIL.

Totally agree; they're not even trying any more :mad:

Bubba Dawg
09-14-2008, 02:05 PM
I Shut the Shithead.

Isn't that a Clapton song?

MrsSmith
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
nichomachus (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-13-08 07:35 PM
Response to Reply #18
23. That's the hallmark of "conservatives" -- no compassion for others

One of those "facts" that make the bouncies so easy to spot. :D If someone really did enjoy seeing someone's home fall apart, that someone is far more likely to be a DUmmie than any conservative.

GrumpyOldLady
09-14-2008, 07:25 PM
NO BONGS.

Oh and people don't talk like this - "It was fun to sit there and watch peoples home rip apart and I really got a kick watching someone who had a trailer home awning rip of its supports and fly across the park"

AmPat
09-14-2008, 08:38 PM
"Last day at work" indeed. This "confrontation" never took place. The DUmmy didn't even try hard. If this DUmmy watches TV at work, listens to political commentary from co-workers, and goes online and prints off political messages, what kind of work gets accomplished?

The run on sentences are downright painful in this DUmmy's post.

Shannon
09-14-2008, 08:41 PM
NO BONGS.

Oh and people don't talk like this - "It was fun to sit there and watch peoples home rip apart and I really got a kick watching someone who had a trailer home awning rip of its supports and fly across the park"

Are you sure? I hear that exact thing every day at my work!:p

Scarlet
09-14-2008, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=AmPat;49845]"Last day at work" indeed. This "confrontation" never took place. The DUmmy didn't even try hard. If this DUmmy watches TV at work, listens to political commentary from co-workers, and goes online and prints off political messages, what kind of work gets accomplished?

Picture all those chimps in the room on typewritters.
The real story.
It was my last day at work. Everyone asked if I was O.K. I had just been fired for using the internet, texting, watching T.V. and listening to the radio while I supposed to be working.
________
Zoloft lawsuites (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

Carol
09-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Here's how you know it's a made up story.

It has all the stereotypes that liberals THINK they know about conservatives. It's what they accuse us of all the time. Since they believe it they put it in their bouncy stories trying to score points on DU and convince themselves that they really are superior to those "ignorant conservatives".

....He babbled and spewed on for several minutes and then said the following "It was fun to sit there and watch peoples home rip apart and I really got a kick watching someone who had a trailer home awning rip of its supports and fly across the park" and his comments got worse...now this guy says neither McSame and Obama are qualified for president in fact he has said they are political twins but in November he will vote for McSame cause he says we cant have a Muslim in the White House.

It's sort of like a liberal coming on a conservative website trying to pass themselves off as a conservative. They generally don't last very long because they do the same thing with their comments.

patriot45
09-14-2008, 10:17 PM

What say you?

I say rimshit#s stirred the puddin!!! That whole spiel was blatent. Get some K&Rs. I can't believe they all fell for it!

casus belli (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:02 AM
Response to Original message
40. I've never understood why they're so loud...
Everyone knows someone like your co-worker, and they're always 5-10 decibels louder than your average human being even when speaking in a normal tone of voice. I guess ignorance seeks validation through volume.

marinejcksn
09-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Sorry, no idea.:confused:

It's a quote from that 90's classic, Tommy Boy! Richard is trying to explain to Tommy that the overhead for all the items in the warehouse is 1 and a half percent, so he tries an association. Most people use 10% of their brain, Tommy uses 1 and a half percent. The rest is clogged with malted hops and bong resin.:p

Sounds like every single DUmmie I've ever talked to.:cool: