PDA

View Full Version : Rut Roh...Occupy Dooooooooomed!!!

SarasotaRepub
01-29-2012, 07:49 PM
This thread is just what you will expect... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002239093):D

Sun Jan 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
Robb

An AP photographer named Beck Diefenbach has probably just ended the Occupy movement.

Last edited Sun Jan 29, 2012, 04:42 PM USA/ET - Edit history (4) (http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=239093#edits)
Not officially, of course, and certainly not intentionally. And I of course might be wrong, Occupy may endure.

But I promise you, no one will think of Occupy the same way ever again after today's AP photos.

Go to the DUmmie link for Flag Burning shitheads...

Dan D. Doty
01-29-2012, 07:54 PM
OWS does something really, really stupid and then DU blames the Cops :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
01-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Response to Robb (Original post)
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 07:00 PM
madokie

99. I believe this to be the work of someone other than the OWS protesters
(Well of course it was...you just keep believing that asshole.)

black ops and trust me the cops use all kinds of illegal ways to cause shit like this. Make it look like the protesters were doing it when in reality it is infiltrators with one thing in mind and that is to discredit the movement.
(Oh Nooooooes!!!!)

The big man is worried about this movement and will stop at nothing to stop it before we all grab our pitchforks, so to say, and come after their stinkin thievin lowlife sorry asses
(AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!11!!)

Tee,hee...:D

Apache
01-29-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm sure the Occutards had no problems thinking about resurrecting the flag burning meme all on their own...

I mean, they are oh so original in their hatred for this country :rolleyes:

djones520
01-29-2012, 08:56 PM
These DUmmies need to catch on up. Occupiers in Denver were doing this back in October/November.

Apache
01-29-2012, 11:50 PM
These DUmmies need to catch on up. Occupiers in Denver were doing this back in October/November.

Dood... its like California... and stuff... :eek:

SarasotaRepub
01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
AdHocSolver

116. Logic says that this flag burning stunt was staged by an anti-OWS group.
(Logic says...Really? Logic says you nitwits are desperate to shift blame)

There is nothing to be gained by OWS people in burning a flag.
(Yeah, nothing but publicity you moron.)

OWS is against the 1 percent wealthy who are crushing this country. OWS is NOT against America. OWS is fighting FOR America.
(Bullshit. You little retards want to tear this country apart. So sorry if some disagree with you. Morons.)

The only ones who might gain from pulling a stunt like this are the 1 percent who want to discredit the 99 percent.
(La,La,La...it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault...) :rolleyes:

And da denial continues...

Rebel Yell
01-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Ain't this the same assholes that had threads on their site asking people to pose as Tea Partiers and make up racist signs and such. Difference is, Tea Party posers got run out of the crowd when they started their racist shit. I'll bet you dollars to dimes that, even if it was infiltrators, that the rest of the crowd was cheering them on.

NJCardFan
01-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Logic says that this flag burning stunt was staged by an anti-OWS group.
No, logic says that an anti-OWS group wouldn't burn the flag even if it's to make it look like you idiots did it. We have more respect for this country's symbols than you.

enslaved1
02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 09:01 PM
AdHocSolver

116. Logic says that this flag burning stunt was staged by an anti-OWS group.
(Logic says...Really? Logic says you nitwits are desperate to shift blame)

There is nothing to be gained by OWS people in burning a flag.
(Yeah, nothing but publicity you moron.)

OWS is against the 1 percent wealthy who are crushing this country. OWS is NOT against America. OWS is fighting FOR America.
(Bullshit. You little retards want to tear this country apart. So sorry if some disagree with you. Morons.)

The only ones who might gain from pulling a stunt like this are the 1 percent who want to discredit the 99 percent.
(La,La,La...it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault, it can't be our fault...)

It astounds me that these putzs truly believe the rest of the world thinks the same way they do. Conspiracies, set-ups, lies, "black-ops" ect against anyone who "we" don't agree with. "WE" prefer to fight with common sense, logic and intelligence, which topples every bit of these morons ideology without breaking a sweat. "WE" don't have to discredit you morons, you do that fine all by yourselves.

txradioguy
02-01-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm sure the Occutards had no problems thinking about resurrecting the flag burning meme all on their own...

I mean, they are oh so original in their hatred for this country :rolleyes:

Bridget will be along shortly to defend the OWS morons and tell us why we're wrong for making fun of what they did.

DumbAss Tanker
02-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Again they trot out the tired old "Police agent/false flag" excuse, when the only documented false flag operatives in recent times have all been DemonRats masqerading as 'Disgruntled Republicans' for press interviews.

Really, DU, just grow the fuck up. Nobody is buying this bullshit but your own Greek chorus.