PDA

View Full Version : Ther gonnu steel annutherrr electshun!!!

GoneNutz
09-14-2008, 08:18 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3993343#3996442

nadinbrzezinski (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-13-08 05:53 PM
Original message
Sorry to say this folks...but what the heck are you planning to do when
Advertisements [?]they STEAL yet another election?

http://www.electoral-vote.com /

And don't tell me this should be even this close with the amount of new registrations for the DEMOCRATIC PARTY?

And the best reply goes to:

tomreedtoon (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 06:29 AM
Response to Original message
156. Go out and kill a lot of people.
Edited on Sun Sep-14-08 06:31 AM by tomreedtoon
Seriously, if you are going to go apocalyptic with your question, I'm entitled to go apocalyptic with an answer. You might as well ask, "What will you do when the n****** come out of the ghetto to rape your daughter and kill you?" It's the same kind of question.

ON EDIT: You've fallen for it, you lamer. You've fallen for the fear and paralysis that Bush and Company wanted. You're about ready to slash your wrists, aren't you? WUSS.

PoliCon
09-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Notice how when their candidiate loses or looks like he is going to lose - the election was or will be stolen? It's their divine right to win you see and since it is their divine right - any means to achieve that end are acceptable. Right Blinky?

LibraryLady
09-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Why aren't they working at the polls? That's what I do - I can watch for any problems on my little bitty level instead of sitting at home whining.

ArmyRet
09-14-2008, 09:18 AM
io-solip (46 posts) Sat Sep-13-08 05:58 PM
Response to Original message
1. In 2000 I was absolutely certain Bush would never be president.
In 2004 I knew beyond a doubt he would never get a second term.

The best-planned lays of mice and men...

:confused: It took me a minute to figure this out. :D

Dan D. Doty
09-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Or in other words " I'm too mentally ill and stupid to except that I'm the cause of my own failures and troubles; so I use paranoid delusions and blame the people I hate that I don't get everything I want when I want it like a spoiled six year old".