PDA

View Full Version : Santorum income and abortion

Novaheart
02-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Santorum's income according to Wiki:

Santorum earned $1.3 million in 2010 and the first half of 2011. The largest portion of his employment earnings $332,000 came from his work as a consultant for industry interest groups, including Consol Energy and American Continental Group. Santorum also earned $395,414 in corporate director's fees and stock options from Universal Health Services, and $217,385 in income from the Ethics and Public Policy Center think tank.[70][103][104] In 2010 he was paid $23,000 by The Philadelphia Inquirer for his work as a freelance columnist.[70]

What are the chances that a 200 some facility hospital chain, publicly traded, doesn't perform abortions?

AmPat
02-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Santorum's income according to Wiki:

Santorum earned $1.3 million in 2010 and the first half of 2011. The largest portion of his employment earnings — $332,000 — came from his work as a consultant for industry interest groups, including Consol Energy and American Continental Group. Santorum also earned $395,414 in corporate director's fees and stock options from Universal Health Services, and $217,385 in income from the Ethics and Public Policy Center think tank.[70][103][104] In 2010 he was paid $23,000 by The Philadelphia Inquirer for his work as a freelance columnist.[70]

What are the chances that a 200 some facility hospital chain, publicly traded, doesn't perform abortions?

What are the chances that anybody gives a crap?
What are the chances that this kind of research and exposure is directed at the Marxist In Chief?:rolleyes:

Novaheart
02-01-2012, 10:41 AM
What are the chances that anybody gives a crap?
What are the chances that this kind of research and exposure is directed at the Marxist In Chief?:rolleyes:

Michelle's employment with University of Chicago Hospitals was indeed publicly examined. Don't you remember?

djones520
02-01-2012, 10:53 AM
I'd say the chances are good. I checked a number of the locations that they provide services for, none of them seemed to offer abortion services. Only about a quarter of the facilities they manage actually handle physical medicinal practices. Most of them are behavioral clinics, or supply stores.

I'd say, if you want to look at something, then look at the allegations that he's pushed bills that are aimed to help companies like Universal Health Services.

Rockntractor
02-01-2012, 11:06 AM
I don't think he is in on any abortion ring, but it is amazing what some conservatives will do when they think no one is looking, Don't yah think Mr. Jones.

Rockntractor
02-01-2012, 11:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cvCyO.jpg

Arroyo_Doble
02-01-2012, 11:16 AM
I'd say the chances are good. I checked a number of the locations that they provide services for, none of them seemed to offer abortion services. Only about a quarter of the facilities they manage actually handle physical medicinal practices. Most of them are behavioral clinics, or supply stores.

I'd say, if you want to look at something, then look at the allegations that he's pushed bills that are aimed to help companies like Universal Health Services.

I agree. For my part, I think Santorum means it when he talks about issues on life of the individual in the womb and other reproduction related questions.

Starbuck
02-01-2012, 11:58 AM
..........What are the chances that a 200 some facility hospital chain, publicly traded, doesn't perform abortions?....

I don't know. But now you are acting like a lazy journalist. Instead of doing research and finding the answer, you have asked the question in such a manner that it has become a statement.

Rockntractor
02-01-2012, 12:00 PM
I don't know. But now you are acting like a lazy journalist. Instead of doing research and finding the answer, you have asked the question in such a manner that it has become a statement.

That is why I moved this thread to stupid liberal tricks.

mike128
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Why the hell are we even questioning Rick Santorum's pro-life credentials?? There is NOTHING to question!

On the other hand, did any of you know that back in 2002, when the Honorable Trent Lott misspoke at Strom Thurmond's 100th birthday party, Dubya totally abandoned the true conservative, Trent Lott, (possibly at the direction of Karl Rove) to appoint a for-profit abortion provider, Bill Frist, as senate Majority Leader?? That's right. Bill Frist, at the time he was Senate Majority Leader, owned HCA (Hospital Corporation of America), which is a multi-state hospital chain that provides ABORTIONS for PROFIT!

This is why I can no longer support "moderates" like Bob Dole, George W. Bush, John McCain, and especially, Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney. The story is always the same with these "moderates". After the general election is over, conservatives get served nothing more than "table scraps". And I'm SICK of it!

fettpett
02-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Why the hell are we even questioning Rick Santorum's pro-life credentials?? There is NOTHING to question!

On the other hand, did any of you know that back in 2002, when the Honorable Trent Lott misspoke at Strom Thurmond's 100th birthday party, Dubya totally abandoned the true conservative, Trent Lott, (possibly at the direction of Karl Rove) to appoint a for-profit abortion provider, Bill Frist, as senate Majority Leader?? That's right. Bill Frist, at the time he was Senate Majority Leader, owned HCA (Hospital Corporation of America), which is a multi-state hospital chain that provides ABORTIONS for PROFIT!

This is why I can no longer support "moderates" like Bob Dole, George W. Bush, John McCain, and especially, Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney. The story is always the same with these "moderates". After the general election is over, conservatives get served nothing more than "table scraps". And I'm SICK of it!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1002/one-trick-pony-redneck-beer-holder-demotivational-poster-1265164568.jpg

AmPat
02-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Michelle's employment with University of Chicago Hospitals was indeed publicly examined. Don't you remember?

MOOchelle's not the Marxist In Chief. You have a comprehension problem as well as an intellectual laziness.

MOOchelle was only "hired" for her name. She has no discernible skills. :rolleyes: ":cool:Don't you remember?"

mike128
02-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Rockntractor,

Could you PLEASE move this thread back to "Stupid Liberal Tricks" where it belongs? You made the right call the first time. Thanks.

Novaheart
02-01-2012, 12:18 PM
MOOchelle's not the Marxist In Chief. You have a comprehension problem as well as an intellectual laziness.

MOOchelle was only "hired" for her name. She has no discernible skills. :rolleyes: ":cool:Don't you remember?"

Michelle Obama is a graduate of Princeton and Harvard. Her career details are readily available for you to view online. It kills you that a black woman outranks you, doesn't it?

Rockntractor
02-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Rockntractor,

Could you PLEASE move this thread back to "Stupid Liberal Tricks" where it belongs? You made the right call the first time. Thanks.

I know I did, Mr. Jones thought better and moved it back so this dirt smear against santorum would get more traffic. Funny how it works when you google some peoples username with safe search off.
I guess everyone would have a little dirt on them.

Rockntractor
02-01-2012, 12:26 PM
No one is perfect but this kind of unfounded crap smear against Santorum is to much.

Zathras
02-01-2012, 12:27 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

Adam Wood
02-01-2012, 12:27 PM

This is why I can no longer support "moderates" like Bob Dole, George W. Bush, John McCain, and especially, Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney. The story is always the same with these "moderates". After the general election is over, conservatives get served nothing more than "table scraps". And I'm SICK of it!Oh for God's sake! HCA is a publicly-traded company, you moron. Bill Frist doesn't own HCA; he founded it. And the President doesn't appoint the Senate majority leader, you fool. Try reading the fucking Constitution for a change, idiot.

Damn, but you are one stupid SOB. I don't like abortion one damn bit. It sickens me, frankly. But it is an absolute non-issue in this election. It has utterly zero bearing on this election whatsoever. Your incessant blathering about it right now just shows you to be an absolute fucktard dingleberry who is incapable of independent thought.

fettpett
02-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Oh for God's sake! HCA is a publicly-traded company, you moron. Bill Frist doesn't own HCA; he founded it. And the President doesn't appoint the Senate majority leader, you fool. Try reading the fucking Constitution for a change, idiot.

Damn, but you are one stupid SOB. I don't like abortion one damn bit. It sickens me, frankly. But it is an absolute non-issue in this election. It has utterly zero bearing on this election whatsoever. Your incessant blathering about it right now just shows you to be an absolute fucktard dingleberry who is incapable of independent thought.

one trick, single issue voters are morons and don't get that.

AmPat
02-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh for God's sake! HCA is a publicly-traded company, you moron. Bill Frist doesn't own HCA; he founded it. And the President doesn't appoint the Senate majority leader, you fool. Try reading the fucking Constitution for a change, idiot.

Damn, but you are one stupid SOB. I don't like abortion one damn bit. It sickens me, frankly. But it is an absolute non-issue in this election. It has utterly zero bearing on this election whatsoever. Your incessant blathering about it right now just shows you to be an absolute fucktard dingleberry who is incapable of independent thought.Exactly! One issue voters need to take a reality pill. The current Dingbat-In-Chief is for partial birth abortion. He's (O Blah Blah) a "Christian" you know?:rolleyes:
Vote for ANYBODY other than the Marxist In Chief and worry about social issues when we attempt to float the boat again with a competent Captain.

Arroyo_Doble
02-01-2012, 12:35 PM
one trick, single issue voters are morons and don't get that.

Depends on the issue. So-called Romneycare seems to be a sticking point with some.

fettpett
02-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Exactly! One issue voters need to take a reality pill. The current Dingbat-In-Chief is for partial birth abortion. He's (O Blah Blah) a "Christian" you know?:rolleyes:
Vote for ANYBODY other than the Marxist In Chief and worry about social issues when we attempt to float the boat again with a competent Captain.

this was exactly Mitch Daniels point last year at CPAC. This election is not about social issues at all. As Clinton said in 92, "It's the Economy stupid".

fettpett
02-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Depends on the issue. So-called Romneycare seems to be a sticking point with some.

there are many different issues, though they are all under the Economy umbrella. However rational non-single voters understand that right now it's more important than w/e single issue some dingbat focuses completely and only on.

AmPat
02-01-2012, 12:43 PM

Romney care is an issue because it goes to whether or not Romney can be considered a Conservative. Technically it is a single issue but it goes way beyond in its potential. That potential is his willingness to expand and continue Progressive idiocy.

Hawkgirl
02-01-2012, 01:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cvCyO.jpg

WTF??:eek: