PDA

View Full Version : Newt doesn't call Romney after Florida loss

MountainMan
02-01-2012, 04:12 AM
Newt Gingrich loses Florida ó and reminds us why
By Jennifer Rubin

Newt Gingrich gave his post-primary speech tonight while gracelessly declining to congratulate the man who beat him by double digits. According to the Romney campaign, Gingrich hadnít called to congratulate the Florida winner as of 9:30 p.m. ET.

Link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/newt-gingrich-loses-florida--and-reminds-us-why/2012/01/31/gIQAhkERgQ_blog.html)

Like I continue to say, Newt is unlikeable which makes him unelectable and he proves once again why.

mike128
02-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Why should Newt call that POS Romney? After Romney spent $13 million in TV ads trashing everything from the way Newt brushes his teeth, to the way Newt takes a pee, that lying, flip-flopping sleezebag doesn't even deserve the time of day from Newt.

MountainMan
02-01-2012, 04:28 AM
Why should Newt call that POS Romney? After Romney spent $13 million in TV ads trashing everything from the way Newt brushes his teeth, to the way Newt takes a pee, that lying, flip-flopping sleezebag doesn't even deserve the time of day from Newt.

It is called courtesy, something I'm fairly sure you are unfamiliar with. Did Mitt Romney call Newt to congratulate him after his win in South Carolina, even though Newt and Rick Perry turned into anti-capitalistic scum? Yes, Mitt Romney paid Newt the courtesy of a call.

Newt is thin skinned and every time he opens his mouth, and now when he doesn't open his mouth, he shows everyone how unqualified he really is.

linda22003
02-01-2012, 09:30 AM
It IS a courtesy - which means Newt is also pretty unfamiliar with it.

Zathras
02-01-2012, 11:49 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

Novaheart
02-01-2012, 11:49 AM
It is called courtesy,........

It's smarmy.

You congratulate a noble opponent in a noble contest. You don't call up and buddy-buddy after you have run TV ads saying your opponent is a corrupt and possibly criminal schmuck.

Novaheart
02-01-2012, 11:51 AM
The broadcasters of Florida would like to thank Bishop Romney for spending $13 million.

mike128
02-01-2012, 12:32 PM
The broadcasters of Florida would like to thank Bishop Romney for spending $13 million.
Romney is no "Bishop". He is more like an elite Wall Street SCUMBAG!
There! I said it!

fettpett
02-01-2012, 12:34 PM
There! I said it!

:smilie_wall::smilie_wall: :smilie_wall: :deadhorse::deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse: :deadhorse::asshole: :asshole::asshole:

Zathras
02-01-2012, 12:35 PM
There! I said it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/deadhorse.jpg

Like I've said before, when you stop, I'll stop.

DumbAss Tanker
02-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Can't say I blame Newt on that one. Romney and his superPAC have done everything to slime Newt except producing a fake NAMBLA membership card on him.

EazyMack
02-08-2012, 04:12 AM
I don't hold it against him, either.