PDA

View Full Version : Obama To Roll Out Bin Laden Death Photos For 2012 Election

txradioguy
02-01-2012, 09:42 AM
In a move certain to strike many as among the most morbidly cynical of politics in some time, the Obama administration is indicating those top secret Osama Bin Laden death photos might just be released after all - just in time for the 2012 Election.

Hat tip to Kate Hicks at Townhall for her article on this blatant political posturing by an administration ever so willing to utilize a corpse as a means of securing more votes come election time:

The cynic in me has to hand it to this administration — rather than publish the images just after bin Laden’s death occurred, they’ve managed to withhold the information long enough to time the release with the 2012 election. The president has demonstrated his willingness to politicize the infamous terrorist’s death, and given his many broken promises and failures — most notably on the economy — who could blame him? It’s the one bright spot in his otherwise disappointing presidency. Perhaps the timing is unintentional, but I somehow suspect that the Obama reelection team doesn’t mind. One thing’s for sure, though: Obama certainly won’t be blaming Bush for bin Laden’s fate.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/31/obama-to-roll-out-bin-laden-death-photos-for-2012-election/

AmPat
02-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Bush won't even be on the horizon when the O Blah Blah machine publishes these photos. King O Blah Blah the Magnificent will be solely responsible for the planning and execution of this mission. The SEALS gave him backup of course, but Barry the Mighty was The MAN!:rolleyes:

Somebody please tell me what POTUS, other than Klintoon, could have survived politically for not issuing the order to waste this maggot?:mad:

noonwitch
02-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Bill Maher was joking about that on Friday's show.

AmPat
02-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Bill Maher was joking about that on Friday's show.

What did Bill Sewer joke about? I don't get TV.:confused: