PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Predicts Obama to Lose in a Landslide

Apocalypse
02-01-2012, 11:36 PM
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/map.png

. . . If President Obama carries only those states where he had a net positive approval rating in 2011 (e.g. Michigan where he is up 48 percent to 44 percent), Obama would lose the 2012 election to the Republican nominee 323 electoral votes to 215.

Keep reading… (http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/gallup-state-numbers-predict-huge-obama-loss/352881)

Starbuck
02-01-2012, 11:46 PM
I am very, very hopeful.

I believe Obama will get about 47% of the popular vote (Blacks, educated women, and welfare recipients). I am very hopeful that the Republican party doesn't muddy it up and lose anyway.

Hard to believe that Oregon won't vote for him.

Bailey
02-02-2012, 07:41 AM
With this crop of retards? Not a chance that the magic negro will lose, the econ will have to go in the tank big time for him to lose.

BadCat
02-02-2012, 08:50 AM
With this crop of retards? Not a chance that the magic negro will lose, the econ will have to go in the tank big time for him to lose.

How much more "in the tank" can it go?
It really SUCKS here in NC.

Bailey
02-02-2012, 09:03 AM

we're talking depression era food lines etc. The MSM has every dumbass obama supporter thinking that the econ has turned around so we shall see what we shall see.

If Romney throws what I think is going to be a lackluster campaign then it could be hard for him to win.

fettpett
02-02-2012, 09:20 AM
There are a lot of people that wont hold their noses and stay home this time around because of our crop of buffoons running for the White House.

Thus why the House and Senate are MUCH more important races right now, solidify a GOP house and take back the Senate, we can stop any Obama agenda and turn some of it around, especially if we get a veto proof majority in the Senate

Rockntractor
02-02-2012, 10:38 AM
There are a lot of people that wont hold their noses and stay home this time around because of our crop of buffoons running for the White House.

Thus why the House and Senate are MUCH more important races right now, solidify a GOP house and take back the Senate, we can stop any Obama agenda and turn some of it around, especially if we get a veto proof majority in the Senate

He goes around the house and senate more everyday and has control of most of the courts.
When they can stop him the congress doesn't for fear of being called racist or some other bad publicity.
No Fett, he has to go.!!

wwworkingguy
02-02-2012, 11:00 AM
we're talking depression era food lines etc. The MSM has every dumbass obama supporter thinking that the econ has turned around so we shall see what we shall see.

If Romney throws what I think is going to be a lackluster campaign then it could be hard for him to win.

I'm concerned abouts Romney's gaff's turning in on him badly. The MSM will crucify him.
Look what they did with what he said yesterday, even though it was taken out of context and he has said a similar thing before in context without a big blowback. Talking about the "not being concerned about the very poor" quote.

This is a time people are worried. They're frightened. They want someone who they have confidence in. And I believe I will be able to instill that confidence in the American people. And, by the way, I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I'll fix it.

I'm not concerned about the very rich, they're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of the America, the 90, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling and I'll continue to take that message across the nation.

He just cannot talk like this because even in context it is problematic. He really needs to express himself better.

AmPat
02-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Not only for the sake of our Republic, but just to see how the arrogant, narcissistic POC handles a crushing blow to his overinflated Ego: Please let it be a landslide. Maybe MI voters will grow some brain cells between now and November and vote against the Marxist.

Bailey
02-02-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm concerned abouts Romney's gaff's turning in on him badly. The MSM will crucify him.
Look what they did with what he said yesterday, even though it was taken out of context and he has said a similar thing before in context without a big blowback. Talking about the "not being concerned about the very poor" quote.

He just cannot talk like this because even in context it is problematic. He really needs to express himself better.

OMG is that what he said? holy shit he is toast...not by anything he says but how the FUCKING MSM will step and fetch for the magic negro :(

Novaheart
02-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Romney is a Mormon, a tax evader, a destroyer, a pig who simply can't understand why everyone doesn't admire him.

The jackasses on the right are so wrapped up in their "values" ie, messing in other people's personal lives that they are going to blow this election by ignoring the things which are important:

• energy independence (and that doesn't mean allowing Exxon to export national resources)
• secure the border
• deport the illegals
• incentivize farm labor
• break up crime zones and criminal clusters
• reign in Wall Street
• close patronage military bases and beef up modern military resources
• shut down Islamic infiltration and proliferation
• Always place America first

Find a Republican who will do that or Obama will be re-elected as the devil we know.

BadCat
02-02-2012, 12:50 PM
What taxes is he evading, moonbat?

AmPat
02-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Romney is a Mormon, a tax evader, a destroyer, a pig who simply can't understand why everyone doesn't admire him.

The jackasses on the right are so wrapped up in their "values" ie, messing in other people's personal lives that they are going to blow this election by ignoring the things which are important:

Find a Republican who will do that or Obama will be re-elected as the devil we know.

B.S!
The right is not "wrapped up" in any such non-issue. The very survival of this Republic is hinging on this Marxist's subversion of our laws. He must go or we may not have our Republic 5 years from now.

txradioguy
02-02-2012, 01:18 PM
What taxes is he evading, moonbat?

I think one of Nova's boy toys has gotten ahold of his account.

Either that or he's having to say this ignorant shit as some kind of Liberal penance for realizing what a danger radical Islam is and expressing it.

Odysseus
02-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Well, at least we know what the left's substantive talking points will be: Lies, invective and bigotry. Wish that I could say that I didn't expect it.

• energy independence (and that doesn't mean allowing Exxon to export national resources)
• secure the border
• deport the illegals
• incentivize farm labor
• reign in Wall Street

It's not the "jackasses on the right" who are ignoring those issues, it's the jackasses in the GOP establishment, the Bob Dole/John McCain moderates who want to keep their noses in the trough and consider conservatives with the same disdain that liberals do.

txradioguy
02-02-2012, 01:55 PM
• secure the border
• deport the illegals
• incentivize farm labor
• reign in Wall Street

Rick Santorum.

DumbAss Tanker
02-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Rick Santorum.

I was gonna say, the list doesn't sound like it has more than about a 30% congruence, tops, with anything EITHER Mitt or Newt has put out, or could be expected to actually try to deliver.

Calypso Jones
02-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Romney's gonna lose alright. Democrats know this. WE know this. He's arrogant, he's got about as much charisma as a bump on a pickle. Dems already have the good on him and even if he does squeak by, we got obama lite. This is McCain Re-dux. it' stinks. And there's no Palin to make it palatable.

fettpett
02-02-2012, 05:40 PM
He goes around the house and senate more everyday and has control of most of the courts.
When they can stop him the congress doesn't for fear of being called racist or some other bad publicity.
No Fett, he has to go.!!

I'm not saying he doesn't need to go, I want him gone, I would love for the only states to vote for him were NY and CA.

The problem is the GOP candidates. I was very optimistic that Cain could win this thing with no problem, then it imploded. If Romney or Newt get the nod, I don't seen either of them winning due to Conservatives staying home and not voting.

Thats the only reason why I said focusing on the House and Senate at this point is the better option to cut Obama off at the knees

Hawkgirl
02-02-2012, 06:25 PM

• secure the border
• deport the illegals
• incentivize farm labor
• reign in Wall Street

Obama does none of those things on your list...and he was still elected President.

This election will come down to the Independents swaying one way or the other....

DumbAss Tanker
02-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Obama does none of those things on your list...and he was still elected President.

This election will come down to the Independents swaying one way or the other....

That's true only as long as the Democrat and Republican base voters more or less cancel each other out, but there is a massive enthusiasm gap among the base where Romney is concerned that could lead to his failure even if he does win over a majority of the Independents.

The only saving grace for Romney is that so far the Leftard base is also somewhat underenthused about Obama, but I am expecting that to change after Obama opens his stash and dumps a billion large on the problem.

TooManyChiefs
02-02-2012, 09:03 PM
The worst part about Romney is not that he wont win--pitting him against a campaigner like Obama is a ridiculous idea, this is over before it even starts--but that he's not even assertive enough or has the right platform to at least force the debate in a good direction. The rhetoric of the entire campaign will essentially be Barack Obama campaigning against his mirror white image. There wont be a single new idea brought up, just Romney hurling feces at Obama while his campaign turns into another spectacle like McCain in 2008 (except Romney is about 1/10th as likable as McCain was).

Christie would've probably levelled Obama in the general. I think Ron Paul even could beat him. But even if they didn't win it would have a net positive effect on the legislature. For the next 10 months Mitt fucking Romney is the face of opposition to Barack Obama, that's not good for rallying support.

Kay
02-02-2012, 09:43 PM
I believe Obama will get about 47% of the popular vote (Blacks,
EDUCATED WOMEN, and welfare recipients).

I beg your pardon Starbuck. :mad:
That needs the word "liberal" in front of it. :)

Kay
02-02-2012, 09:47 PM
I think Mittens will turn out to be better than you all think.
After all, he has been endorsed by The Donald, Gene Simmons, MountingMan & me. :D

Janice
02-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Well, at least we know what the left's substantive talking points will be: Lies, invective and bigotry. Wish that I could say that I didn't expect it.

It's not the "jackasses on the right" who are ignoring those issues, it's the jackasses in the GOP establishment, the Bob Dole/John McCain moderates who want to keep their noses in the trough and consider conservatives with the same disdain that liberals do.

Amen on both counts.

Too bad we cant do anything about these open primaries. "Doing the same thing over again and expecting a diff result ..." and all that.

Starbuck
02-02-2012, 10:24 PM
I beg your pardon Starbuck. :mad:
That needs the word "liberal" in front of it. :)
Didn't mean no harm:) I know it's offensive to those women who know when to use a semicolon, but the fact is educated women for the most part swoon over Obama's speeches and vote for him.

Mitt may appeal to women of letters. I can see where Gingrich may have trouble with that group.

Kay
02-02-2012, 10:50 PM
I can't fathom how any educated person of either gender could fall for Barry's false hope.

Odysseus
02-03-2012, 12:13 AM
I can't fathom how any educated person of either gender could fall for Barry's false hope.

George Orwell: 'There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.'

Never underestimate the credulity of someone who has been educated beyond his or her intelligence.

marinejcksn
02-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Don't want to sound like a downer...but if I were a betting man I'd put a fat $20 on Obama in 2012.

The media's in his pocket, they'll spread the B.S. lie that unemployment is down and this race is in the bag. If Romney wins, he won't excite the base. If Ringrich wins, he'll turn off the swing voters.

I dunno. It's just my opinion. What do you think?

Janice
02-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Don't want to sound like a downer...but if I were a betting man I'd put a fat $20 on Obama in 2012.

The media's in his pocket, they'll spread the B.S. lie that unemployment is down and this race is in the bag. If Romney wins, he won't excite the base. If Ringrich wins, he'll turn off the swing voters.

Opinions? Lets see ... I'd say that if gas keeps going up the way it has (as fast as it has) lately, by election time all bets will be off that the anointed one fills the White House again with his racist wife and his marxist stench for another term. Gas prices effect EVERYTHING. Even his Utopian fan club members will be feeling the pinch.

Its kinda like how you think all is lost to the global warming hoax -- then the weather drops to freezing temps as albore shows up to give a speech. You just know that every now and then, god is smiling.

:cool:

Odysseus
02-03-2012, 09:48 AM

It could go either way. The media was in the tank for Kerry, but couldn't push him across the finish line. The internet and FOXNews have made a difference in the way that information gets out, and the MSM's influence is declining. They have also become more shrill and hysterical, and the result is that their credibility drops every time they get caught lying on behalf of the left. Dan Rather did more damage to the Kerry campaign by presenting forgeries and getting caught than he would have done to the Bush campaign if the story had been true.

However, just because the media has overreached doesn't mean that we can take anything for granted. They still control the airwaves, so we have to be just as active in countering their disinformation through every venue available.

SaintLouieWoman
02-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Totally agree, it's beyond my comprehension how anyone could be that foolish. They used to say that all women swooned over Bubba Clinton. I didn't--thought he was repulsive.

AmPat
02-05-2012, 12:56 PM

Totally agree, it's beyond my comprehension how anyone could be that foolish. They used to say that all women swooned over Bubba Clinton. I didn't--thought he was repulsive.

What's wrong with you two toothless, uneducated, twice-knit, stretchy pant wearing knuckle dragging Neanderthals? Don't you know that you are supposed to swoon over Bubba "Penis Nose" Klintoon and Barry "pencil neck" O Blah Blah? You are officially voted off the Island.

Lanie
02-07-2012, 09:46 PM

A lot of that is an NC thing. First, they had a lot of factory work which went overseas. They never completely recovered from that. There's also the problem of really high state taxes. It didn't help that Easley probably pocketed a lot of it.

Lanie
02-07-2012, 09:48 PM

I remember in high school wondering how a girl a few years older than me could have "sexual relations" with him. Disgusting. I don't find him "repulsive," but I don't see the big deal.

Rockntractor
02-07-2012, 10:06 PM
I remember in high school wondering how a girl a few years older than me could have "sexual relations" with him. Disgusting. I don't find him "repulsive," but I don't see the big deal.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/ditz5.png

SaintLouieWoman
02-07-2012, 10:09 PM

I found it repulsive that he would carry on with an intern, a girl so much younger, but then maybe he was following in the illustrious footprint of his hero, JFK. Apparently they both went for young girls. Plus Bubba looked too much like my ex. Ugh. And both played saxaphones. Double ugh. His politics also had a high ugh factor. :D

Hawkgirl
02-07-2012, 10:26 PM
The media does not have the power it once did. There are alternative sources for news...thanks to the internet. Even the media can't save Obama now.