PDA

View Full Version : Radio Host Belittles And Blasts Black Republican

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 02:11 AM
My, my, my the things that happen when you're black and you dare to stray from the plantation. Oh, the radio host is a black race baiter by the way: http://www.breitbart.tv/hate-talk-radio-host-refuses-to-shake-hand-of-black-republican/

Now, what do you think would happen if Rush or any other conservative pundit would have spoken to a liberal in this fashion?

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Oh, and I'd like to point out that you could tell where this was going the minute he stated he wanted to "ax" her a question.

AmPat
02-03-2012, 11:14 AM
He would have liked my answers even less. I would have given this turd some direct questions to which he would not have answered as directly as he was insisting. I would have berated him until he got angry and threw me out. Typical liberal idiot wanting to attack and shut down Conservatives. I suppose Blacks can't be racists.:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 01:21 PM
He would have liked my answers even less. I would have given this turd some direct questions to which he would not have answered as directly as he was insisting. I would have berated him until he got angry and threw me out. Typical liberal idiot wanting to attack and shut down Conservatives. I suppose Blacks can't be racists.:rolleyes:

Yeah, did you like his comment how he didn't want to shake her hand because he didn't want her "whiteness" to rub off on him? This just goes to show that when it comes to racism and bigotry, blacks are far worse than whites. Hell, blacks don't even like their own kind.

Novaheart
02-03-2012, 02:53 PM
My, my, my the things that happen when you're black and you dare to stray from the plantation. Oh, the radio host is a black race baiter by the way: http://www.breitbart.tv/hate-talk-radio-host-refuses-to-shake-hand-of-black-republican/

Now, what do you think would happen if Rush or any other conservative pundit would have spoken to a liberal in this fashion?

What radio station was that on and who the hell is Thaddeus Matthews?

AmPat
02-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Yeah, did you like his comment how he didn't want to shake her hand because he didn't want her "whiteness" to rub off on him? This just goes to show that when it comes to racism and bigotry, blacks are far worse than whites. Hell, blacks don't even like their own kind.
He would have had to scrub my whiteness off his fat, hateful face. :cool:

RedGrouse
02-03-2012, 05:49 PM

That video is really disgusting and didn't watch the whole thing. Charlotte Bergmann was calm despite Thaddeus Matthews's rude behavior.

Outrage subdued after DJ goes on racially charged rant on GOP congressional candidate
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/03/outrage-subdued-after-dj-gop-congressional-candidate/

Matthews called Bergmann the n-word. It is a Memphis radio station. It is okay to call Black conservatives the n-word. That is a double standard. :mad:

Charlotte Bergmann for Congress
http://charlottebergmann.com/

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Wow. Just reading that article. The fact that this person is on the air at all speaks volumes. No matter what you say, there is no conservative host who even comes close to this. And to think that conservative radio is called hate radio.

And nova, just shut the fuck up.

Starbuck
02-03-2012, 06:43 PM
This is an interesting contest because the current representative is a white Democrat.

The district is currently represented by Democrat Steve Cohen, who was elected to succeed Harold Ford, Jr. in November 2006. Cohen is the first white Democrat to represent a significant portion of Memphis since Grider's defeat in 1966. Cohen, however, holds many positions which are significantly to the left of those espoused by the younger Ford.

Giving the citizens of TN-9 a chance to vote for a black woman will win some of them over. Federal law requires that Tennessee have at least one majority black district, and that district in TN-9.
Most black people are basic racists. They will always vote for a black person when they are given the choice, but what if that black person is a Republican? Interesting.:)

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 07:15 PM
This is an interesting contest because the current representative is a white Democrat.

Giving the citizens of TN-9 a chance to vote for a black woman will win some of them over. Federal law requires that Tennessee have at least one majority black district, and that district in TN-9.
Most black people are basic racists. They will always vote for a black person when they are given the choice, but what if that black person is a Republican? Interesting.:)

Actually, when it comes to politics, blacks are about party first and foremost. Color is 1A. I mean, not only is Cohen white but isn't Cohen traditionally a Jewish name?

Starbuck
02-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Actually, when it comes to politics, blacks are about party first and foremost. Color is 1A. I mean, not only is Cohen white but isn't Cohen traditionally a Jewish name?

Cohen is, indeed, Jewish.

The lower turnout in TN-9 in the coming election will work in Bergmann's favor. I say lower turnout because the Obama-nation they all voted for never came to fruition. They still don't have jobs and as far as the base Democratic voter is concerned nothing has changed in his favor, so a portion of them will lose interest.

It will still be very hard for Bergmann to punch through, but maybe she'll do it.:)

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Cohen is, indeed, Jewish.

The lower turnout in TN-9 in the coming election will work in Bergmann's favor. I say lower turnout because the Obama-nation they all voted for never came to fruition. They still don't have jobs and as far as the base Democratic voter is concerned nothing has changed in his favor, so a portion of them will lose interest.

It will still be very hard for Bergmann to punch through, but maybe she'll do it.:)

However, their goal is to keep the black President in office so they'll still come out. Remember, party 1, race 1a.