PDA

View Full Version : UN Wants World Tax To ‘Help The Poor’

SarasotaRepub
02-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Jesus H. Christ... (http://www.infowars.com/un-wants-world-tax-to-help-the-poor/)

Global levy needed to aid “needy people” get free housing, education and healthcare

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Friday, February 3, 2012

The United Nations wants a world tax imposed on all financial transactions to fund a global model of social services that will provide “needy people” with a basic income, free healthcare, education and housing.

Like I'd trust the fucking UN on this...

AmPat
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Sure,why not? The War on Poverty has helped millions in the USA to escape poverty. We don't have any poverty here since LBJ's Great Society fixed that problem.:rolleyes:

Adam Wood
02-03-2012, 02:45 PM
This again? I know it's been around the block a few times in the last three or four years, at least. Fallback in case carbon credits don't work out (since that's the exact same scheme).

When the UN can figure out their own payroll, they can get back to me on this.

AmPat
02-03-2012, 02:56 PM
This again? I know it's been around the block a few times in the last three or four years, at least. Fallback in case carbon credits don't work out (since that's the exact same scheme).

When the UN can figure out their own payroll, they can get back to me on this.

Are they still paying the salaries of their child molesters? Maybe they could stop that and just hand the money to some poor people.

Apache
02-03-2012, 05:16 PM
All those "needy" dictators have fallen on hard times :rolleyes:

fettpett
02-03-2012, 05:32 PM
When every other country other than the US pays....I will laugh so fucking hard and call them suckers and tell the UN to go fuck themselves

NJCardFan
02-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I seem to remember the U.N.'s involvement in Iraq's Oil for Food program went swimmingly so this seems like it will work too.

/sarcasm

JB
02-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Jesus H. Christ...

Like I'd trust the fucking UN on this...The Lord's name in vain not withstading but WTF !!!11!eleventy11

Can I get a job with this new org? I need a new boat and a new Benz and a new beach house. I can smell the corruption already occurring from all the way over here.

And this is the best part (and where have we heard this before): "According to the report, the new global tax is designed to be a progressive scale, with higher earners paying more"

DumbAss Tanker
02-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Yehhh, that ain't happenin'.

TooManyChiefs
02-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Other member states try this every couple of years. It'll never fly in the USA and once everyone starts realizing that they just sort of give up. Its the rest of the world trying to use the UN to get some of America's money. The voting public in America is luckily not stupid enough to give it to them.

NJCardFan
02-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Other member states try this every couple of years. It'll never fly in the USA and once everyone starts realizing that they just sort of give up. Its the rest of the world trying to use the UN to get some of America's money. The voting public in America is luckily not stupid enough to give it to them.
Not so fast. This same American voting public put both Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama in the White House. Anything is possible.

AmPat
02-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Not so fast. This same American voting public put both Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama in the White House. Anything is possible.
My thoughts exactly. I'd add to that, Wiener, Dodd, PeeLousy, McKinney, Johnson, Reid, Markey, Biden, Shumer, I can't recall that one with the upturned nose, Franken, etc, etc...
The list of DIM Clowns is extensive.

Novaheart
02-05-2012, 02:10 PM

Ask the people on food stamps if American tax money should go to SNAP or the foreign third world.

Odysseus
02-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Ask the people on food stamps if American tax money should go to SNAP or the foreign third world.

Why not ask a taxpayer instead of a tax revenue recipient?

Bailey
02-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Why hasnt the resident libs tried to defend this plan? I would love to hear their views on the subject.

Odysseus
02-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Why not ask a taxpayer instead of a tax revenue recipient?

How about asking someone who has to fund the laziness of the majority of those on welfare with their hard earned dollars?

Dude... :rolleyes:

Janice
02-06-2012, 03:17 PM
A tax. Any tax will do!

To help the Great Lord Muzzie/Marxist punish that evil Amerika.

A-N-Y _ T-A-X ! ! ! Anybody .. anybody?

Hey... I got an idea. That global warming tax didnt work out like we hoped ...

Lets call it a World Tax To ‘Help The Poor’ this time. Yeah, thats the ticket.

:popcorn:

txradioguy
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Dude... :rolleyes:

Sorry didn't see it before I posted.

Retread
02-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Sorry didn't see it before I posted.

Watch out for those kind of admissions - you know there are those here just waiting to pounce.

The better comment woiuld have been "Great minds think alike."

Elspeth
02-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Sure,why not? The War on Poverty has helped millions in the USA to escape poverty. We don't have any poverty here since LBJ's Great Society fixed that problem.:rolleyes:

Any time there is a "War on" something, it is meant to produce the problem that it is supposed to be fighting. :popcorn:

Articulate_Ape
02-06-2012, 05:10 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/SCREWUN.jpg