PDA

View Full Version : Does this piss you off? I think it should.

SarasotaRepub
02-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Stinky being Stupid... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002271505):rolleyes::D

Sun Feb 5, 2012, 03:46 PM
Stinky The Clown

Does this piss you off? I think it should. It is fast becoming a scene in every major US city

This one is in DC's McPhearson Square, where Occupy DC has seen their camps broken based on enforcing some bullshit "health" laws. The hazmat suits are a nice touch, huh? Great teevee clip, huh? Makes for great pictures, huh?

<Pic at DUmmie link>

"Dirty fucking hippies" is the obvious message being sent. I'm willing to bet anything that is the exact intent.

The way this is now being played is that "authorities" are feigning concern for the protester's health. This allows them to shut down the camps as "health hazards."

What boggles my mind is that most cities shutting down the protests are run by Democratic mayors. The scene above is in what is quite likely one of THE most Democratic cities, Washington, DC. In DC, they're adding a twist. They're simply saying the protesters can stay in the park. They can even have tents. They can even sleep there, in their tents - so long as they don't have "sleeping supplies."

How about we come up with a design for a "sleeping bag suit" that are clothes made for sleeping on the ground?

What always comes up with me is who is pulling the strings that make these camp bustings such a priority? Who is harmed by the camps? Who would want to have them gone?

Who??? The Public you retarded moron, that's who.

Rockntractor
02-05-2012, 07:18 PM
When will Skinner start putting these threads in a wacko forum.

Madisonian
02-05-2012, 07:35 PM
When will Skinner start putting these threads in a wacko forum.

I thought GD was the wacko forum.:confused::confused::confused:

Dan D. Doty
02-05-2012, 07:54 PM
:Sign:

Apache
02-05-2012, 08:43 PM
I thought GD was the wacko forum.:confused::confused::confused:

I thought DU was the wacko forum :confused:

Dan D. Doty
02-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Okay, thought of something.

Stinky is a Moonbat ... that goes without saying.

A Moonbat has to find something, anything to piss them off everyday.

Today it was people sh*tting and pissing on themselves at OWS camps across the country, and how others might think that's a problem. Stinky might think that some how sh*tting your pants will make the world a better place, but normal folks might disagree with that.

But not to worry, by tomorrow Stinky will find something new to piss him off.
Might be a chipmonks scratching his balls in front of a Starbucks, ormaybe a moose farting behind a Panda Express, who knows?

But you be assured that Stinky will pissed off ... no matter how stupid the subject is.

Kay
02-06-2012, 01:04 AM
How about we come up with a design for a "sleeping bag suit" that are clothes made for sleeping on the ground?

A DUmmie with an entrepreneurial thought?

JB
02-06-2012, 01:26 AM
I find it hilarious that a guy named Stinky is bitching about other guys that don't want to be exposed to the stink.

And it's just fantastic that all this is happening under the watchful eyes of Dem leadership. Outstanding.
provis99

23. piss is sterile. It is less likely to harm you than the local water.Does that really freaking matter? So you would just have no problem being around piss all day? What a freaking loon.

AmPat
02-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Masses of criminal, filthy, trespassing, angry, and arrogant liberal leaches. Now who wouldn't like that?:confused::rolleyes:

txradioguy
02-06-2012, 10:43 AM
:Sign:

+1