PDA

View Full Version : Egypt to try 43 NGO workers, including 19 Americans, over funds

Rockntractor
02-05-2012, 08:40 PM
AP story, read at link>http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/5/egypt-sends-43-ngo-workers-including-19-americans-/

This is the kind of thing that put an end to Carter, Obama praised the Muslim brotherhood and the Arab spring. Now we can tune into the news every day and hear about our fellow Americans being held against their will in a savage country that was once favorable to us, while its leadership mocks us.

AmPat
02-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Carter 2, the sequel. This isn't newly discovered, most here knew it before he began displaying his ignorance and incompetence.

Odysseus
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
There's been no media attention on this. One of the Americans is the son of Ray LaHood, the Secretary of Transportation. You would think that a show trial that is threatening the son of a cabinet secretary would make news, but the media really is working overtime to keep anything that might derail Obama's reelection off of the front pages.

BadCat
02-06-2012, 10:09 AM
There's been no media attention on this. One of the Americans is the son of Ray LaHood, the Secretary of Transportation. You would think that a show trial that is threatening the son of a cabinet secretary would make news, but the media really is working overtime to keep anything that might derail Obama's reelection off of the front pages.

Yeah, who didn't know something like this would happen over there?
I mean, really.

AmPat
02-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Yeah, who didn't know something like this would happen over there?
I mean, really.
But,,I don't get it?????:confused: O Blah Blah the Magnificent, Dear Leader, most beloved of all, has "restored" America's place of honor, respect, and love in the world. He backed these Egyptian "freedom fighters." They should love and adore us. We played nice, pandered, grovelled, bowed, and generally presented to muslims like a bitch in heat for three years, why-O-why don't the mooslims love us???:rolleyes: