PDA

View Full Version : Newt is sounding desperate

Novaheart
02-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Yesterday on Meet The Press, Newt accused President Obama of "waging war on the Catholic Church" and essentially said that laws which forbid discrimination against gay people in adoption and which require medical plans to cover birth control were a violation of the First Amendment as these things were essential to being Catholic.

Now hold on Newt- I realize that the Vatican has never really considered itself bound by the Bible, but exactly where does it say that medical insurance which covers birth control is a no-no? Are you telling me that you don't believe in a Constitution which adapts to time and circumstances, but you do believe that the Bible can be "twisted by activist judges (or popes)" to mean anything you want it to mean? Never mind, that's a sidetrack.

Let's talk about adoption and Catholic social services. This is a group which runs on private donations and tax money. Yep, they hang from the state tit... as the Catholic Church has throughout most of its history in the world if not the US. But like most churches, they want to have their cake and eat it too- they want to accept taxpayer dollars and yet be exempt from accounting for their discriminatory actions. Not going to happen anymore, Newt.

But mostly, Newt sounds desperate in his tone. He's angry that he's being beaten by a virtual Sears model. He's a real politician, a Congressman's congressman, a man's man. Romney is too pretty to be President, why can't the American people see that? You mean, like the last president we had who had big hair lacquered back, Newt? The actor?

It's sad to see, but Newt is probably going to self-destruct if he continues on as he did yesterday. He was almost ranting like Mark Le-Vin.

txradioguy
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Yesterday on Meet The Press, Newt accused President Obama of "waging war on the Catholic Church" and essentially said that laws which forbid discrimination against gay people in adoption and which require medical plans to cover birth control were a violation of the First Amendment as these things were essential to being Catholic.

What is false in that statement?

I realize that the Vatican has never really considered itself bound by the Bible,

Making stuff up again I see. Typical Libtard.

but exactly where does it say that medical insurance which covers birth control is a no-no?

Where does it say in the Bible that abortion is ok and that Jesus was in favor of taxing the rich?

Liberals both seem to think that both are some how tenets of the Bible.

Are you telling me that you don't believe in a Constitution which adapts to time and circumstances,

The Constitution...despite the false belief of Libtards like you...is not a "living" document.

I know that will come as a shock to you...

but you do believe that the Bible can be "twisted by activist judges (or popes)" to mean anything you want it to mean? Never mind, that's a sidetrack.

It'd done every day. Doesn't mean it's right when either side does it.

It's right ther

Where? Your imagination?

Let's talk about adoption and Catholic social services. This is a group which runs on private donations and tax money. Yep, they hang from the state tit... as the Catholic Church has throughout most of its history in the world if not the US.

And I'm sure you have something to back up your bit of fantasy there?

But like most churches, they want to have their cake and eat it too- they want to accept taxpayer dollars and yet be exempt from accounting for their discriminatory actions. Not going to happen anymore, Newt.

And here Nova the flaming Libtard begins to channel his inner Night Owl and lets his hatred for religion flow from within.

:rolleyes:

But mostly, Newt sounds desperate in his tone. He's angry that he's being beaten by a virtual Sears model. He's a real politician, a Congressman's congressman, a man's man. Romney is too pretty to be President, why can't the American people see that? You mean, like the last president we had who had big hair lacquered back, Newt? The actor?

Huh? Can you translate that from gibberish to English please?

It's sad to see, but Newt is probably going to self-destruct if he continues on as he did yesterday.

Tell the rest of us something we don't know.

He was almost ranting like Mark Le-Vin.

:rolleyes: Media Matters tell you that?