PDA

View Full Version : People sign "I am a moron" petition without reading headline

RedGrouse
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIvea_QWF4g

Talk about ignorance and stupidity. :rotfl: Mark Dice exposes a lot of stupidity and ignorance.

Janice
02-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Unfortunately "American" and "dumb" are all too frequently becoming synonymous. We are what ... scoring like 22 in the world in math and sciences? And nobody spends more on indoctrination than we do.

Point in fact 0bama v McCain comes to mind right off the bat. These were the best of the best that the 2 political partys could come up with .. according to voters? And now 0bama v Romney? Wow!

Bet these same people know more about the super bowl than they do about who they are voting for.

Janice
02-06-2012, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkGP7s0SGtY&feature=related

Starbuck
02-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Zombie Europeans used to have a noticeably superior education system. Canadians still do, if the Canadians I come in contact with are any indication.

But no more. Brits who are not sure Winston Churchill actually existed?.......:confused:

Looks like Americans are just another brand of Zombie!

Wei's a teacher. We should ask him what's up.:)

JB
02-06-2012, 10:12 PM
The first video is kind of unfair actually. If you dropped me into a place where I knew my environment and told me I could make up any lie I wanted, then I could get about 98% of the people to do my will.

The second video? I watched the first few minutes. I wept.

NJCardFan
02-07-2012, 12:48 AM
The Penn & Teller video getting people to ban water was better because they announced fully without a need to hide it that it was water they're talking about...at least the chemical name for water(dihydrogen monoxide).

Odysseus
02-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Unfortunately "American" and "dumb" are all too frequently becoming synonymous. We are what ... scoring like 22 in the world in math and sciences? And nobody spends more on indoctrination than we do.

Point in fact 0bama v McCain comes to mind right off the bat. These were the best of the best that the 2 political partys could come up with .. according to voters? And now 0bama v Romney? Wow!

Bet these same people know more about the super bowl than they do about who they are voting for.
A few years ago, I got into a conversation with a recent high school graduate who thought that the Pilgrims had come from Spain. I began to quiz her, and the results were very interesting. She didn't know who Jefferson Davis or Robert E. Lee were, but she correctly identified Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad. On WWII, she didn't know who Winston Churchill was, but the knew about the Holocaust. The problem isn't the students, it's the curriculum. We have ceded control of the public schools to people like Wei, and as a result, we have a generation that lacks basic knowledge of history, civics, science and math, but is quite well-indoctrinated with leftist talking points.

Zombie Europeans used to have a noticeably superior education system. Canadians still do, if the Canadians I come in contact with are any indication.

But no more. Brits who are not sure Winston Churchill actually existed?.......:confused:

Looks like Americans are just another brand of Zombie!

Wei's a teacher. We should ask him what's up.:)

Wei is part of the problem.

Adam Wood
02-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Wei's a teacher.:eek:

Humanity is doomed. :(

hoplophobe
02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
On the Man Show a few years back they were getting women to sign a petition to end Women's Suffrage. Because bringing an end to their suffering would be a good thing.

Adam Wood
02-07-2012, 05:22 PM
On the Man Show a few years back they were getting women to sign a petition to end Women's Suffrage. Because bringing an end to their suffering would be a good thing.

LOL!

Odysseus
02-07-2012, 05:25 PM

ROFLOL!!!

I'm thinking that a similar petition ought to be sent around that states, "We, the undersigned, not knowing or caring about what we affix our signatures to, are too stupid to vote, and request that our registration be purged from the register. We further agree not to attempt to register to vote until we demonstrate that we can name both of our senators, our congressional representative and the persons running for the presidency and vice presidency without a sample ballot or other crib sheet."