PDA

View Full Version : Devolving Into White Supremacism

SarasotaRepub
02-08-2012, 11:48 PM
This kook is gunning for a Top 10 Spot on the DUmmie 2012 List!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002286632)

Wed Feb 8, 2012, 10:09 PM
TheMastersNemesis (210 posts)

Devolving Into White Supremacism

The GOP has devolved into a white supremacist party bent on national theocracy. The GOP is engineering a coup to take over the federal government permanently. Their billionaire backers support them for their own economic reasons.

Voter suppression, resegregation of the South through gerrymandering, et al. are just some of the tools they are using. The Republiklan party needs to be openly challenged and called out.

Should they win the US will become impossible to recognize. They have already done unrepairable cultural and economic damage to this country over the last thirty years. Letting the GOP have power is like letting a child molester into your home.

:applause::rotfl:

Apache
02-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Run Nadin! RUN! :rolleyes:

I smell a mole... :D

Rockntractor
02-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Run Nadin! RUN! :rolleyes:

I smell a mole... :D

Daze ah mole in duh hole??:confused::eek:

Novaheart
02-09-2012, 12:25 AM
A wee bit of truth goes a long way.

Apache
02-09-2012, 12:34 AM
A wee bit of truth goes a long ways away from the DUmp.

I hate it when people don't finish sentences...:p

Dan D. Doty
02-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Moonbats rationalizing their hate and their need to demonize others so they can have a pocket full of excuses when they hurt people, or carpet bomb their lives.

Code Words = the only evidence we have is the drama playing our heads.

Zathras
02-09-2012, 03:38 AM

And when DU starts telling the truth instead of their drug induced fantasy world you'll be correct....not that I see that happening anytime soon mind you.

txradioguy
02-09-2012, 03:41 AM

That is something you know nothing about.

BadCat
02-09-2012, 09:14 AM

If you believe that, you really should be posting somewhere else.
Now, carefully, explain your asinine comment.

SarasotaRepub
02-09-2012, 10:06 AM

Honestly Nova, I'd expect better of you. TheMaster is a supposed ex-Gubmint employee from the Dept. of Labor assuming his story from another post is true. This poster is clearly looking to make a name for itself on DU and posts with the Magic Word of "Racism" are a sure way to attract the DUmmies. You may be starting to believe your own party's bullshit.

It's so EASY to scream RACISM today on everything. It really has turned into a simple minded argument of the Left.

txradioguy
02-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Honestly Nova, I'd expect better of you.

You're about the only one left here that does SR.

You may be starting to believe your own party's bullshit.

LMAO!!! What do you mean "starting to" Sith Mod? :p

BadCat
02-09-2012, 10:34 AM
You're about the only one left here that does SR.

LMAO!!! What do you mean "starting to" Sith Mod? :p

I think he just wants to get banned so he can run over to his pussy site and bitch about it.

AmPat
02-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Let me know when you see some.
:rolleyes:

Hawkgirl
02-09-2012, 10:54 PM
They need to change their name to Conspiracy Underground. They are going way off the deep end.

Hawkgirl
02-09-2012, 10:56 PM
I think he just wants to get banned so he can run over to his pussy site and bitch about it.

He's a troll and an attention whore. He likes the attention his trolling posts garner.

Apache
02-10-2012, 12:18 AM
He's a troll and an attention whore. He likes the attention his trolling posts garner.

NO WAY!!!!:eek:

:p

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Honestly Nova, I'd expect better of you. TheMaster is a supposed ex-Gubmint employee from the Dept. of Labor assuming his story from another post is true. This poster is clearly looking to make a name for itself on DU and posts with the Magic Word of "Racism" are a sure way to attract the DUmmies. You may be starting to believe your own party's bullshit.

It's so EASY to scream RACISM today on everything. It really has turned into a simple minded argument of the Left.

I was actually only responding to the statement about theocracy and the corresponding imagine generated of Rick Santorum.

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
You may be starting to believe your own party's bullshit.

I don't have a party. The Democrats couldn't even get Single Payer done when they had both houses, and they don't plan on doing anything to secure the border and deport the illegals... not to mention doing something about Islamic infiltration. The Republicans are completely different, they aren't going to put through Single Payer and they don't plan to do anything to secure the border and deport the illegals.... not to mention doing something about Islamic infiltration. The Libertarians are just too stupid, and the Greens ran Cynthia McKinney in 2008. Is there another part out there?

Rockntractor
02-10-2012, 01:02 AM
I don't have a party. The Democrats couldn't even get Single Payer done when they had both houses, and they don't plan on doing anything to secure the border and deport the illegals... not to mention doing something about Islamic infiltration. The Republicans are completely different, they aren't going to put through Single Payer and they don't plan to do anything to secure the border and deport the illegals.... not to mention doing something about Islamic infiltration. The Libertarians are just too stupid, and the Greens ran Cynthia McKinney in 2008. Is there another part out there?

Maybe you could shack up with the Feeb!:confused:

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Maybe you could shack up with the Feeb!:confused:

I am considering a move to Idaho. They don't have Single Payer, but if any state is likely to go first on Single Payer, it might be Idaho.

Rockntractor
02-10-2012, 01:09 AM
I am considering a move to Idaho. They don't have Single Payer, but if any state is likely to go first on Single Payer, it might be Idaho.

You dah ho move to Idaho, I like it!:D

AmPat
02-10-2012, 09:18 AM
You dah ho move to Idaho, I like it!:D
At least that way he'll have a personalized license plate (and possibly health insurance that will be paid by somebody else).

Odysseus
02-10-2012, 09:28 AM

They need to change their name to Conspiracy Underground. They are going way off the deep end.

Nope. Then how would we know who to call CU? Tinfoil Underground is more appropriate, although TU doesn't lend itself to as many derogatory names as DU does.

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 09:36 AM
At least that way he'll have a personalized license plate........

Now that's clever and not vulgar. You are improving.

Odysseus
02-10-2012, 09:41 AM

Uh uh. Massachussetts or California.

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 09:50 AM

You might think so, but Saskatchewan was the first province in Canada to have universal health care, and in the US I think that Alaska's healthcare system is closest to a universal medicare or single payer system.

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 09:54 AM
(and possibly health insurance that will be paid by somebody else).

Unlike your health insurance? See that's how a healthy system works, we all pay in. What you and every other government paychecker want is for everyone to pay for your healthcare while most of them either do completely without or have crappy, expensive, and iffy coverage some of which is subject to a bunch of papist minions.

Rockntractor
02-10-2012, 11:14 AM
I was actually only responding to the statement about theocracy and the corresponding imagine generated of Rick Santorum.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/slideshow_1001555809_Backwards_550022.jpg

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 11:23 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/slideshow_1001555809_Backwards_550022.jpg

Sorry, that was "image generated", not "imagine generated". Rick Santorum and the Catholic bishops are really good reasons to slam shut the border with Mexico and deport all the illegal aliens in this country. The last thing we need are 12 million more papists voting in national elections and taking directions from the Vatican.

Novaheart
02-10-2012, 11:24 AM

Speaking of Rick Santorum, I am surprised that the mainstream media didn't land on him for his stupid remarks about the Pilgrims.

Arroyo_Doble
02-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Vermont (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/26/vermont-health-care-reform-law-single-payer_n_867573.html)

AmPat
02-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Unlike your health insurance? See that's how a healthy system works, we all pay in. What you and every other government paychecker want is for everyone to pay for your healthcare while most of them either do completely without or have crappy, expensive, and iffy coverage some of which is subject to a bunch of papist minions.

Get back to me when you pay in for 26 years of your life, you might have earned some credibility by then. Oh, did you send in my monthly insurance payment yet? I want to let them know you will be assuming the responsibility for that payment you don't believe I make.:rolleyes:

AmPat
02-10-2012, 11:33 AM

I'm confused; Is that Nova holding the purse or the guy fondling the boy's breast?:confused::eek:

Novaheart
02-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Get back to me when you pay in for 26 years of your life, you might have earned some credibility by then. Oh, did you send in my monthly insurance payment yet? I want to let them know you will be assuming the responsibility for that payment you don't believe I make.:rolleyes:

Get off the cross. Just about everyone works, most for a lot longer than 26 years and they don't get the kind of benefits you have. So they made the wrong choice according to you , which means that they should have all worked for the government. Well, there is a name for a country where the most or the best jobs are in the government.

Yeah, you're for smaller government, aren't you?

AmPat
02-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Get off the cross. Just about everyone works, most for a lot longer than 26 years and they don't get the kind of benefits you have. So they made the wrong choice according to you , which means that they should have all worked for the government. Well, there is a name for a country where the most or the best jobs are in the government.

By the way little boy, the military is a valid, CONSTITUTIONAL expenditure. I didn't file papers for ten minutes a day for a DimoRat tax leach, I WORKED for my pension. I realize you hate your life and wish you were a real man, but alas, too late. Maybe you can start a business?

I also WORKED in the public school system. I EARNED a pension through that also and SURPRISE!!! Paid into a Health Insurance there also. The two systems were nearly identical. I'm not like you, I work for what I want, I don't look to somebody else to bail me out.

I don't see any Conservatives on this site bitching like you about something I earned. You apparently wish you had been man enough to qualify or brave enough to face a bullet for a lifetime. Too bad, regrets like that are eternal. Now go bother somebody else little "man," you bore me.:rolleyes:

djones520
02-11-2012, 12:59 PM

Nova... we in the military more then earn the benefits we recieve. Now I can get on the boat with you if you're harping about other federal employee's who earn great benefit packages without the sacrifices those of us in uniform make. But if your trying to say that we're a bunch of hypocrits who complain with one hand and take the paycheck with another, then you and I might have a falling out here.

Novaheart
02-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Nova... we in the military more then earn the benefits we recieve. Now I can get on the boat with you if you're harping about other federal employee's who earn great benefit packages without the sacrifices those of us in uniform make. But if your trying to say that we're a bunch of hypocrits who complain with one hand and take the paycheck with another, then you and I might have a falling out here.

My complaint isn't about the benefits the military get. As I have said before, my family has done well by the military and government. My complaint is about hypocrites like Peanut who don't see the whole picture, and their place in it.

If we have a falling out then so be it, but I think that you are objective enough to see that without the farm workers, cashiers, minwage factory workers, and other "not real men (according to Peanut)", then there really wouldn't be a tremendous need or budget for folks on government paychecks and benefits be it federal, military, or the public schools.

Moreover, as I have said before, we are already paying for the most expensive kind of healthcare for the poor, self employed, and others who don't have comprehensive care or resources. What we are excluding them from is the preventative care that Peanut enjoys and refuses to accept that he does not pay for. He thinks that pittance he pays every month is the equivalent of a premium, it isn't. It's a program fee or a premium share in a self insured system. What kind of a fool his age thinks that a monthly health program fee of $57 -$197 is the cost of his healthcare?

AmPat
02-11-2012, 02:56 PM
My complaint isn't about the benefits the military get. As I have said before, my family has done well by the military and government. My complaint is about hypocrites like Peanut who don't see the whole picture, and their place in it.

If we have a falling out then so be it, but I think that you are objective enough to see that without the farm workers, cashiers, minwage factory workers, and other "not real men (according to Peanut)", then there really wouldn't be a tremendous need or budget for folks on government paychecks and benefits be it federal, military, or the public schools.

Moreover, as I have said before, we are already paying for the most expensive kind of healthcare for the poor, self employed, and others who don't have comprehensive care or resources. What we are excluding them from is the preventative care that Peanut enjoys and refuses to accept that he does not pay for. He thinks that pittance he pays every month is the equivalent of a premium, it isn't. It's a program fee or a premium share in a self insured system. What kind of a fool his age thinks that a monthly health program fee of $57 -$197 is the cost of his healthcare?

Leave it to a self proclaimed penis licker to call me names. :rolleyes: Maybe after you brush and rinse your filthy mouth, we can debate your envy of me. When you pass the man test, get back to me, otherwise, your stalking is pathetic. By the way moron, you claiming that I don't see the big picture doesn't make it so. We haven't moved on beyond your obvious crush on me yet, so the bigger picture has yet to become an issue.;

Novaheart
02-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Leave it to a self proclaimed penis licker to call me names.

So now you're saying that you have never been the recipient of oral sex? Or just not from someone you weren't paying and would later refer to in nasty terms heterosexual men reserve for women they aren't married to?

AmPat
02-11-2012, 03:14 PM
So now you're saying that you have never been the recipient of oral sex? Or just not from someone you weren't paying and would later refer to in nasty terms heterosexual men reserve for women they aren't married to?

Whatever bird brain.:rolleyes:

Odysseus
02-11-2012, 03:20 PM
You might think so, but Saskatchewan was the first province in Canada to have universal health care, and in the US I think that Alaska's healthcare system is closest to a universal medicare or single payer system.
Well, whichever it is, it will be the state that loses the most medical professionals in the first year. Thomas Sowell makes a great point about government's attempts to regulate transactions in order to lessen the impact of them on one side. Eventually, the side that is not favored cannot continue to make the transactions at a loss, so the number of transactions drops. The most obvious example is rent control, which reduces housing stocks, but it works the same way with any other commodity or service, and make no mistake about it, medical care is as bound by supply and demand as anything else.

Yes, we are. And part of the reason for that is that we are part of the government, and understand its workings, but also because, unlike most of the government employees out there, our functions are unique. We're always pointing out that government enterprises fail because once they have suppressed competition in the private sector, they have no incentive to improve. Their revenues are guaranteed and there is no mechanism that punishes failure. Firing a bureaucrat or politician whose errors caused massive failures is harder than trying to thread a needle with a tank round. However, there is one area where competition does produce excellence in government, because it is the one area where nations compete, and that is the military. The incentives that we deal with are victory and defeat, our market mechanisms, our prices, as it were, are literally life or death. This is why the military functions more efficiently than the rest of government, because our lives depend on our getting it right.

What makes you think that you see more of the whole picture than any of us? What qualifies you, or by proxy, a politician, to override my medical decisions? What expertise do any of the lawyers, academics, politicians and bureaucrats that drafted Obamacare have to determine how I should prioritize my health care spending, or my family's?

It's not about them not being real men, it's about the pact that we make with them. We put our lives and bodies on the line to protect them, incur damage from intensely physically demanding training that keeps us prepared to do what we do, and in return, the taxpayer agrees to take care of the damage that we inflict on ourselves. And if we didn't do that, if we didn't physically put ourselves between you and the rest of the word, there wouldn't be farm workers, cashiers, minwage factory workers or anything else here, just slaves to the crown, the fuhrer or whatever they called the next incarnation of the dear leader. If anyone of those other workers wants to do my job, there's a recruiting station within walking distance anywhere in America.

Nobody is excluded from health care. People without insurance, like all other people, make choices, and one of the choices is what they are going to spend their money on. Why, for example, are people who get food stamps, who have the means to purchase healthy foods, going out for fast food? Why are we subsidizing obesity? Because some people would rather eat something unhealthy but tasty and convenient, rather than take the time to cook for themselves or eath things that don't appeal to them. We can throw the entire budget into anti-hunger programs (in fact, we have, several times over), without changing American eating habits, and it's the same for medical care. When I was self employed, I chose to do without health insurance for a few years, risking an illness against the much more urgent costs around me. Eventually, I was able to afford both, but it took a while, and until then, I did without. However, if somebody had fined me and said, "we are forcing you to spend money on what we think you need, rather than what you think you need," I'd have told them where they could stick their mandate, because it would have meant not having a computer, or a car, or making my rent.

Single-payer is a euphemism for government deciding what our priorities ought to be, instead of leaving that up to us. It's tyranny, albeit the soft kind, but it is invariably followed by more of it, until eventually, it's all that there is, and that's another reason why the military members here oppose it. We've fought tyrants. We don't want to succumb to what we have fought against.

JB
02-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Nye Bevan

12. If a Republican only dislikes blacks who they disagree with politically,

like Barack Obama and Eric Holder, but likes blacks that they agree with, like Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, and Condoleeza Rice, can that Republican really be considered to be a "white supremacist"?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response to Nye Bevan (Reply #12)
Wed Feb 8, 2012, 11:54 PM

MrScorpio

14. Yes...

Because, you can NAME practically everyone that they do like and everyone that they don't like makes up the remainder of black people.Mr. Scorpio, how have you managed to live so long being so stupid? Someone is really looking out for you.

BadCat
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Mr. Scorpio, how have you managed to live so long being so stupid? Someone is really looking out for you.

No, they stopped looking out for him when they found out he was so stupid.