PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Handler Discusses Her Teenage Pregnancy And Decision To Have An Abortion, On

Hawkgirl
02-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Chelsea Handler Discusses Her Teenage Pregnancy And Decision To Have An Abortion, On 'The Rosie Show' (VIDEO)

Abortion can be a delicate topic of conversation, but Rosie O'Donnell and Chelsea Handler dove right into it on "The Rosie Show" Handler talked about her own experienc...

<snip>

"I was so delusional," she said. "I was like, 'I'm ready for a baby.'"

Her parents had a very different perspective, pushing her toward having an abortion right away. "You're throwing your entire life away," they told her. "You're supposed to create a life for yourself. We want you to enjoy your life and not be raising a child, and we're certainly not going to raise it for you."
<snip>

she said. "Listen, not that it was a casual thing that they never think about again, but it wasn't a life-defining negative thing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/09/the-rosie-show-chelsea-handler-abortion-video_n_1264676.html?ref=tv-replay&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl18|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D134218

It was a life-defining negative thing for the baby whose life you took, moron.

Nice, a dyke and a libtard talking about abortion as if they were discussing the Super Bowl.

txradioguy
02-10-2012, 03:09 AM
It's well know in Hollywood how Chelsea got to the top.

That she looks at the murder of an unborn child as such a casual non event isn't surprising.

SaintLouieWoman
02-11-2012, 12:18 AM
I saw her briefly on TV the other night on one of those stupid trash entertainment shows, guess I haven't been keeping up with things, but who in the world is she? Is she an actress, singer or just one of those reality people? If she's hanging out with Rosie, she can't be that greyt.

Novaheart
02-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Is this Chelsea Lately we're talking about?

Rockntractor
02-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Is this Chelsea Lately we're talking about?

Start from the top of the thread and work your way down and they will make more sense.

DumbAss Tanker
02-11-2012, 03:10 PM
On rare occasions she can be amusing for a moment, but overall I can't stand that self-important whore.