PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell Joe Biden to STOP TALKING ABOUT MCCAIN HAVING INTEGRITY

FDK
09-14-2008, 07:22 PM
geek tragedy (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:12 PM
Original message
Someone tell Joe Biden to STOP TALKING ABOUT MCCAIN HAVING INTEGRITY
Advertisements [?]Jesus. Just know in NC, he did it again.

Joe, you're enabling his sleazy, dishonest campaign.

Cut it out.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7068593

dkf (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:14 PM
Response to Original message
1. Yes, he needs to stop that. Its cutting into his own credibility.

enough (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:14 PM
2. I don't get it. This false politeness starts to seem dishonest. I do not understand
why he's still doing it.

DJ13 (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:14 PM
3. Both he and Obama need to recognize the McCain they knew is dead
He's been replaced by a Rove puppet, he's no longer the guy they think he is.

marylanddem (1000+ posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:15 PM
4. Damn it - Shut up with this crap, Biden. Don't fuck it up for Obama

Abugface (30 posts) Sun Sep-14-08 07:15 PM
6. I agree

All of this "integrity" and "I honor his service" talk needs to stop - it is really harmful and dilutes the message. I love Joe, but it's time for both Sen. Biden and Sen. Obama to STOP this kind of talk!

GrumpyOldLady
09-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Biden may realize that being #2 behind Obama isn't as much fun as he thought it would be.
He's kissing up to Hillary. He probably knows she'll be running in 2012. :D

movie buff
09-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Yes, Biden and Obama, by all means cease being polite, civilized, and courteous when talking about McCain and Palin (Even if, as is likely the case, it's just a show)! That'll be a great way to win more support!

Carol
09-14-2008, 09:48 PM
No, I think he and Obama are down right embarrassed by all the far left drivel and know that if they don't counter it in some way-even if they are being dishonest-that all the moderates will turn against them. After promoting this kind of rhetoric they finally see that it's going to bring them down and now they are TRYING to do damage control.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-15-2008, 04:55 AM
No, I think he and Obama are down right embarrassed by all the far left drivel and know that if they don't counter it in some way-even if they are being dishonest-that all the moderates will turn against them. After promoting this kind of rhetoric they finally see that it's going to bring them down and now they are TRYING to do damage control.

What amazes me is the fact that they so incredibly blind to the lies their party is putting out - hell they CHEER the lies and spread them.