PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L. Jackson I Voted for Obama BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

Rockntractor
02-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up. http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/barack-obama-samuel-l-jackson/?adid=hero2#.TzgCpogWmhg

No he is not racist, we are for thinking Michelle's butt looks big.

Novaheart
02-12-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/barack-obama-samuel-l-jackson/?adid=hero2#.TzgCpogWmhg

No he is not racist, we are for thinking Michelle's butt looks big.

You have to admit, it would have been hilarious if Obama had stopped his speech and said, "Who the fuck said that?".

I think America is a little disappointed that Obama hasn't "slipped" yet.

Articulate_Ape
02-12-2012, 03:46 PM

Hasn't 'slipped' yet? What have you been doing, drinking mercury? Obama hasn't stopped slipping and smashing every item in America's china shop. The man would have to improve significantly just to be considered an unmitigated disaster.

Lanie
02-12-2012, 04:12 PM
I hate to tell Jackson this, but blacks only make about 12% of this population. No way could Obama have won with only their votes. He's a jackass.

Rockntractor
02-12-2012, 04:16 PM
I hate to tell Jackson this, but blacks only make about 12% of this population. No way could Obama have won with only their votes. He's a jackass.

Your saying that because he is black!:eek:

Apache
02-12-2012, 04:39 PM
. He's a jackass.You got that right....

Apache
02-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Hasn't 'slipped' yet? What have you been doing, drinking mercury? Obama hasn't stopped slipping and smashing every item in America's china shop. The man would have to improve significantly just to be considered an unmitigated disaster.

No. No, Zero hasn't slipped. This is what he's had planned all along....:mad:

JB
02-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Try not to live up to all my expectations Samuel. Thanks.

SarasotaRepub
02-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Even the DUmmies thought he was an ass. Well most anyway. :D

Novaheart
02-12-2012, 11:17 PM

Blacks are about 12% of the population which means that they are about 24% of Democratic voters. He couldn't have won with only their votes, but he couldn't have won without their votes.

Retread
02-13-2012, 12:48 AM
I did the research myself and it showed that the little o won by less than the increase in black registration in several states. Not just blacks voted for him because he was black, so did many whites and the latins just pulled the dim stick.

He won because he is black.

Janice
02-13-2012, 01:47 AM
If nothing else Jackson proves that being wealthy and/ or famous does not equate to having much intellect.

I know this much. I dont care about skin color or gender. I vote for ideas. Herman Cain would have suited me just fine (more than what we have to choose from now). I hope West runs for higher office too, he will also get my vote. And I am neither male nor black.

Therefor I reject his over-simplified explanation as just more pc/ pop culture brain dead brain washing. And what better place to be tutored or re-enforced that sort of half wit mentality than Hollyweird?

But I have no doubt, he'd be a great fit in the 0bama regime.

Lanie
02-13-2012, 09:59 AM
I did the research myself and it showed that the little o won by less than the increase in black registration in several states. Not just blacks voted for him because he was black, so did many whites and the latins just pulled the dim stick.

He won because he is black.

He won because he was offering healthcare reform and to improve the economy with a more hands on method, something people thought they wanted at the time. People ignore the fact that the economy was already in the toilet and that McCain wanted to do more of the same things Bush did, which many people felt was the problem.

Lanie
02-13-2012, 10:00 AM
Blacks are about 12% of the population which means that they are about 24% of Democratic voters. He couldn't have won with only their votes, but he couldn't have won without their votes.

True.

AmPat
02-13-2012, 10:29 AM
You racist! How dare you stray from the liberal narrative? :mad: Get back yonder to da Big House fer yer whippin.

He won because he was offering healthcare reform and to improve the economy with a more hands on method, something people thought they wanted at the time. People ignore the fact that the economy was already in the toilet and that McCain wanted to do more of the same things Bush did, which many people felt was the problem.No, he won because people bought his non-platform of a nebulous , non-specific concept of Hope and Change. He won because he wasn't Bush. He won because voters were too lazy and stupid to look beyond the media proffered and promoted glitter sprinkled on a turd. He won because the GOP offered up a wimpy old wrinlkled counter to a dressed up turd with sprinkles. Finally, he won because he was Black, and that is "historic" you know?:rolleyes:

Blacks are about 12% of the population which means that they are about 24% of Democrat/idiotic voters. He couldn't have won with only their votes, but he couldn't have won without their votes.Emphasis for accuracy.

Arroyo_Doble
02-13-2012, 10:36 AM

Urkel isn't going to "slip."

NJCardFan
02-13-2012, 11:02 AM
He won because he was offering healthcare reform and to improve the economy with a more hands on method, something people thought they wanted at the time. People ignore the fact that the economy was already in the toilet and that McCain wanted to do more of the same things Bush did, which many people felt was the problem.

What the twits failed to see is that the economy didn't go into the toilet until after the Democrats re-took control of both houses of congress.

fettpett
02-13-2012, 12:30 PM

nah, people are fucking idiots. there are a lot of videos where various commentators or comedians went around and asked the random people and ask if they knew Obama stances on topics, almost every single one of them thought that McCains stances were Obama's, and they liked McCain's ideas.

Novaheart
02-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Urkel isn't going to "slip."

When he stubbs his toe in the middle of the night, does he yell "oh heck" or "muthafukka!"?

I say "Ouch!", but then i live alone so pleading for attention is pointless.

Rockntractor
02-13-2012, 01:07 PM
When he stubbs his toe in the middle of the night, does he yell "oh heck" or "muthafukka!"?

I say "Ouch!", but then i live alone so pleading for attention is pointless.

I would more have expected owie.

Adam Wood
02-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Samuel L. Jackson: "I Voted for Obama BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, motherfucker."Fixed.

Novaheart
02-13-2012, 01:09 PM

From me or Him?

Bailey
02-13-2012, 01:37 PM
So would it have been ok if I said I voted for Mcain cause he was white? na I dont think so.

Rebel Yell
02-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I hate to tell Jackson this, but blacks only make about 12% of this population. No way could Obama have won with only their votes. He's a blackass.

OOOOOO...... I'm gonna tell yo mamma.

Rockntractor
02-13-2012, 02:01 PM
From me or Him?

You Tink.

Rebel Yell
02-13-2012, 02:03 PM

More like.....

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325/wangmychung/mr-slave.jpg
Ooooh!!!Jesus Chriiiiiist!!!!!!

Novaheart
02-13-2012, 02:26 PM
So would it have been ok if I said I voted for Mcain cause he was white? na I dont think so.

Is he no longer white?

Novaheart
02-13-2012, 02:27 PM
You Tink.

Terefore I am.

Bailey
02-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Is he no longer white?

What the frack does that have to do with anything twinkle toes? If it isnt racist for Sam to vote for the magic negro cause he is black then its not racist for me to vote for someone cause they are white.

Rockntractor
02-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Terefore I am.

Nice!:D

Odysseus
02-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I went through this in NYC with Dinkins. Jackson's argument is that people only vote for people who look like themselves, but Obama, like Dinkins, won with support from outside his own ethnic group. He won because people who didn't look like him were willing to vote for him, but that doesn't support the narrative of America as a racist nation.

He won because he outspent McCain 5:1, McCain's campaign wouldn't address Obama's radical past or allow others to do it on his behalf, the media abandoned all pretense of objectivity in order to ensure his election, the financial crisis was blamed on Bush (although he had tried to reign in Fannie and Freddie, but was stymied by congressional Democrats, including Obama), his campaigned tarred any criticism as racist, and because people had forgotten what it was like when Democrats held both houses and the White House.

Adam Wood
02-13-2012, 02:54 PM
He won because he outspent McCain 5:1, McCain's campaign wouldn't address Obama's radical past or allow others to do it on his behalf, the media abandoned all pretense of objectivity in order to ensure his election, the financial crisis was blamed on Bush (although he had tried to reign in Fannie and Freddie, but was stymied by congressional Democrats, including Obama), his campaigned tarred any criticism as racist, and because people had forgotten what it was like when Democrats held both houses and the White House.You forgot the "it's time" vote. "Whoinahell cares who it is or what he stands for? It's time for a Black President, so let's vote for the Black guy. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

Hawkgirl
02-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Jackson got confused with serial killers. Serial killers only kill within their own race. I watch Criminal Minds.:popcorn:

Odysseus
02-14-2012, 10:28 AM
You forgot the "it's time" vote. "Whoinahell cares who it is or what he stands for? It's time for a Black President, so let's vote for the Black guy. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside."
And now it's time to vote him out.

Jackson got confused with serial killers. Serial killers only kill within their own race. I watch Criminal Minds.:popcorn:

Well, Obama has killed more jobs among African-Americans than any other president (with the possible exception of Wilson, who segregated the Civil Service).

Novaheart
02-14-2012, 11:56 AM

Meh, there are politics in everything.

Personally I don't see much difference between a serial killer and a habitual criminal who has killed multiple people. As if there is some moral superiority to killing someone in the course of a robbery rather than killing someone because she happened to be at 10050 Cielo Drive on a given evening.

Rebel Yell
02-14-2012, 01:06 PM

Personally I don't see much difference between a serial killer and a habitual criminal who has killed multiple people. As if there is some moral superiority to killing someone in the course of a robbery rather than killing someone because she happened to be at 10050 Cielo Drive on a given evening.

I don't know, but I'll ask Reid next week. He knows EVERYTHING.

NJCardFan
02-14-2012, 01:22 PM

The Manson Family weren't serial killers.

NJCardFan
02-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Question: Does the very fact that Obama is half white and was raised primarily by his white grandparents make no never mind to anyone? That said, it goes to show that with Democrats and liberals, ideology covers up a big swath of an issue like that. This is why they vilify "real" black men like Cain and West.

DumbAss Tanker
02-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Novaheart

Which also means that Hillary would have had to get two out of every three votes from the rest of the Dems to win even a narrow primary victory. The fact that she came so close to doing that indicates there may be a certain underlying level of disaffection with Obama buried under the veneer of party unity, among the Dem voters who don't base their vote solely on skin color.

djones520
02-14-2012, 04:22 PM

Not true! Law and Order had a white serial killer who killed people of darker skin tone. :D

AmPat
02-14-2012, 04:24 PM

Then you probably agree with most Conservatives that Hate crimes legislation is stupid???
Why is it worse to murder somebody because you "hate" him versus murder in coincidence with another crime?

Odysseus
02-14-2012, 04:37 PM

A habitual criminal kills as a means to an end. A serial killer derives pleasure from the act. That's not to say that the habitual criminal isn't a sadist, or the serial killer doesn't commit other crimes in the course of killing, just that the motives differ. The end result is the same.

Question: Does the very fact that Obama is half white and was raised primarily by his white grandparents make no never mind to anyone? That said, it goes to show that with Democrats and liberals, ideology covers up a big swath of an issue like that. This is why they vilify "real" black men like Cain and West.
They vilify Cain and West because Cain. West, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, DeRoy Murdock and a host of other black conservatives are the intellectual underground railroad. They threaten to lead people out of bondage to the welfare state, which feeds and houses them in return for votes, but denies them the tools to advance. Today's plantation doesn't use whips and chains, it fosters dependency through a culture of failure. This is also why they oppose vouchers for private schools, because the public schools provide the indoctrination in that culture. It's where kids are taught not to work, but to expect rewards.

Not true! Law and Order had a white serial killer who killed people of darker skin tone. :D

Now that's just racist. :D

Hawkgirl
02-14-2012, 09:45 PM

Law & Order is racist. The white guy is ALWAYS the bad guy and the black guy is always an accomplished lawyer.

djones520
02-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Law & Order is racist. The white guy is ALWAYS the bad guy and the black guy is always an accomplished lawyer.

I was actually suprised at how often Robinette was treated as an "Uncle Tom" in that show. The prominent black people doing everything but calling him a house ...

I was dissapointed that his character seemed to cave to that side when he showed back up as a defense attorney.