View Full Version : "African-American's" For Obama

fettpett
02-14-2012, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU&feature=player_embedded

comments below are pretty disturbing...

JB
02-14-2012, 08:54 PM
"African-Americans For Obama".

I seriously thought this was going to be a goof. Who else did the A-A community overwhelming go for? I don't expect anything to change this November.

djones520
02-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Im suprised the dislikes out number the likes. Youtube users are usually pretty pro-left.

Odysseus
02-14-2012, 09:04 PM
"African-Americans For Obama".

I seriously thought this was going to be a goof. Who else did the A-A community overwhelming go for? I don't expect anything to change this November.

Not so much a goof as a blinding flash of the obvious. It's sort of like Mormons for Romney, or Corrupt Thugs for Harry Reid.

AmPat
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Or stupid people for liberal candidates.

AmPat
02-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Why isn't there a Negros 4 No-bama group???:confused::eek:

Odysseus
02-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Didn't Obama's mother form a group called Typical White People for Obama?

Novaheart
02-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Didn't Obama's mother form a group called Typical White People for Obama?

You mean after she died two years before he ran for Illinois pretend senator?

Arroyo_Doble
02-15-2012, 11:36 AM

He is thinking of the president's grandmother. It is an obscure reference to a problem some had with Obama's speech on race back during the 2008 Democratic Primary when the media (being in the bag for him) was crucifying him over comments made by his pastor.

Odysseus
02-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Arroyo is correct, for once. It was his grandmother, although being dead has never been an impediment to voting in Illinois before.

He is thinking of the president's grandmother. It is an obscure reference to a problem some had with Obama's speech on race back during the 2008 Democratic Primary when the media (being in the bag for him) was crucifying him over comments made by his pastor.

It was hardly obscure. He referred to his grandmother (you were correct, bask in it) as a "typical white person", and it became one of the most notable quotes of the campaign. However, the media declined to deal with the implications of the statement, and did their best to ignore it (and any other criticism of Obama). Your claim that the media crucified him over Jeremiah Wright's odious sermons, is laughable. In fact, the bulk of the media, as documented in the Jouno-List scandal, actively sought to render that topic off limits, by making baseless accusations of racism against anyone who asked if Obama shared any of Wright's opinions or was otherwise influenced by him (such as, you know, naming his book after a line from one of his sermons, that kind of thing). Here are the relevant facts, as reported at the time by the Daily Caller (which, you will no doubt decry as a partisan source, but it is a partisan source with quotes from the original Journo-List):

Documents show media plotting to kill stories about Rev. Jeremiah Wright
By Jonathan Strong - The Daily Caller 1:15 AM 07/20/2010

It was the moment of greatest peril for then-Sen. Barack Obama’s political career. In the heat of the presidential campaign, videos surfaced of Obama’s pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, angrily denouncing whites, the U.S. government and America itself. Obama had once bragged of his closeness to Wright. Now the black nationalist preacher’s rhetoric was threatening to torpedo Obama’s campaign.

The crisis reached a howling pitch in mid-April, 2008, at an ABC News debate moderated by Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos. Gibson asked Obama why it had taken him so long – nearly a year since Wright’s remarks became public – to dissociate himself from them. Stephanopoulos asked, “Do you think Reverend Wright loves America as much as you do?”

Watching this all at home were members of Journolist, a listserv comprised of several hundred liberal journalists, as well as like-minded professors and activists. The tough questioning from the ABC anchors left many of them outraged. “George [Stephanopoulos],” fumed Richard Kim of the Nation, is “being a disgusting little rat snake.”

Others went further. According to records obtained by The Daily Caller, at several points during the 2008 presidential campaign a group of liberal journalists took radical steps to protect their favored candidate. Employees of news organizations including Time, Politico, the Huffington Post, the Baltimore Sun, the Guardian, Salon and the New Republic participated in outpourings of anger over how Obama had been treated in the media, and in some cases plotted to fix the damage.

In one instance, Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Michael Tomasky, a writer for the Guardian, also tried to rally his fellow members of Journolist: “Listen folks–in my opinion, we all have to do what we can to kill ABC and this idiocy in whatever venues we have. This isn’t about defending Obama. This is about how the [mainstream media] kills any chance of discourse that actually serves the people.”

“Richard Kim got this right above: ‘a horrible glimpse of general election press strategy.’ He’s dead on,” Tomasky continued. “We need to throw chairs now, try as hard as we can to get the call next time. Otherwise the questions in October will be exactly like this. This is just a disease.”

(In an interview Monday, Tomasky defended his position, calling the ABC debate an example of shoddy journalism.)

Thomas Schaller, a columnist for the Baltimore Sun as well as a political science professor, upped the ante from there. In a post with the subject header, “why don’t we use the power of this list to do something about the debate?” Schaller proposed coordinating a “smart statement expressing disgust” at the questions Gibson and Stephanopoulos had posed to Obama.

“It would create quite a stir, I bet, and be a warning against future behavior of the sort,” Schaller wrote.

Tomasky approved. “YES. A thousand times yes,” he exclaimed.

The members began collaborating on their open letter. Jonathan Stein of Mother Jones rejected an early draft, saying, “I’d say too short. In my opinion, it doesn’t go far enough in highlighting the inanity of some of [Gibson's] and [Stephanopoulos’s] questions. And it doesn’t point out their factual inaccuracies …Our friends at Media Matters probably have tons of experience with this sort of thing, if we want their input.”

Jared Bernstein, who would go on to be Vice President Joe Biden’s top economist when Obama took office, helped, too. The letter should be “Short, punchy and solely focused on vapidity of gotcha,” Bernstein wrote.

In the midst of this collaborative enterprise, Holly Yeager, now of the Columbia Journalism Review, dropped into the conversation to say “be sure to read” a column in that day’s Washington Post that attacked the debate.

Columnist Joe Conason weighed in with suggestions. So did Slate contributor David Greenberg, and David Roberts of the website Grist. Todd Gitlin, a professor of journalism at Columbia University, helped too.

Journolist members signed the statement and released it April 18, calling the debate “a revolting descent into tabloid journalism and a gross disservice to Americans concerned about the great issues facing the nation and the world.”

The letter caused a brief splash and won the attention of the New York Times. But only a week later, Obama – and the journalists who were helping him – were on the defensive once again.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/20/documents-show-media-plotting-to-kill-stories-about-rev-jeremiah-wright/#ixzz1mT9CbZaN

Odysseus
02-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Here's the rest of the article:

Jeremiah Wright was back in the news after making a series of media appearances. At the National Press Club, Wright claimed Obama had only repudiated his beliefs for “political reasons.” Wright also reiterated his charge that the U.S. federal government had created AIDS as a means of committing genocide against African Americans.

It was another crisis, and members of Journolist again rose to help Obama.

Chris Hayes of the Nation posted on April 29, 2008, urging his colleagues to ignore Wright. Hayes directed his message to “particularly those in the ostensible mainstream media” who were members of the list.

The Wright controversy, Hayes argued, was not about Wright at all. Instead, “It has everything to do with the attempts of the right to maintain control of the country.”

Hayes castigated his fellow liberals for criticizing Wright. “All this hand wringing about just how awful and odious Rev. Wright remarks are just keeps the hustle going.”

“Our country disappears people. It tortures people. It has the blood of as many as one million Iraqi civilians — men, women, children, the infirmed — on its hands. You’ll forgive me if I just can’t quite dredge up the requisite amount of outrage over Barack Obama’s pastor,” Hayes wrote.

Hayes urged his colleagues – especially the straight news reporters who were charged with covering the campaign in a neutral way – to bury the Wright scandal. “I’m not saying we should all rush en masse to defend Wright. If you don’t think he’s worthy of defense, don’t defend him! What I’m saying is that there is no earthly reason to use our various platforms to discuss what about Wright we find objectionable,” Hayes said.

(Reached by phone Monday, Hayes argued his words then fell on deaf ears. “I can say ‘hey I don’t think you guys should cover this,’ but no one listened to me.”)

Katha Pollitt – Hayes’s colleague at the Nation – didn’t disagree on principle, though she did sound weary of the propaganda. “I hear you. but I am really tired of defending the indefensible. The people who attacked Clinton on Monica were prissy and ridiculous, but let me tell you it was no fun, as a feminist and a woman, waving aside as politically irrelevant and part of the vast rightwing conspiracy Paula, Monica, Kathleen, Juanita,” Pollitt said.

“Part of me doesn’t like this shit either,” agreed Spencer Ackerman, then of the Washington Independent. “But what I like less is being governed by racists and warmongers and criminals.”

Ackerman went on:

I do not endorse a Popular Front, nor do I think you need to. It’s not necessary to jump to Wright-qua-Wright’s defense. What is necessary is to raise the cost on the right of going after the left. In other words, find a rightwinger’s [sic] and smash it through a plate-glass window. Take a snapshot of the bleeding mess and send it out in a Christmas card to let the right know that it needs to live in a state of constant fear. Obviously I mean this rhetorically.

And I think this threads the needle. If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us. Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists. Ask: why do they have such a deep-seated problem with a black politician who unites the country? What lurks behind those problems? This makes *them* sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction.

Ackerman did allow there were some Republicans who weren’t racists. “We’ll know who doesn’t deserve this treatment — Ross Douthat, for instance — but the others need to get it.” He also said he had begun to implement his plan. “I previewed it a bit on my blog last week after Commentary wildly distorted a comment Joe Cirincione made to make him appear like (what else) an antisemite. So I said: why is it that so many on the right have such a problem with the first viable prospective African-American president?”

Several members of the list disagreed with Ackerman – but only on strategic grounds.

“Spencer, you’re wrong,” wrote Mark Schmitt, now an editor at the American Prospect. “Calling Fred Barnes a racist doesn’t further the argument, and not just because Juan Williams is his new black friend, but because that makes it all about character. The goal is to get to the point where you can contrast some _thing_ — Obama’s substantive agenda — with this crap.”

(In an interview Monday, Schmitt declined to say whether he thought Ackerman’s plan was wrong. “That is not a question I’m going to answer,” he said.)

Kevin Drum, then of Washington Monthly, also disagreed with Ackerman’s strategy. “I think it’s worth keeping in mind that Obama is trying (or says he’s trying) to run a campaign that avoids precisely the kind of thing Spencer is talking about, and turning this into a gutter brawl would probably hurt the Obama brand pretty strongly. After all, why vote for him if it turns out he’s not going change the way politics works?”

But it was Ackerman who had the last word. “Kevin, I’m not saying OBAMA should do this. I’m saying WE should do this.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/20/do...#ixzz1mT9CbZaN

Novaheart
02-15-2012, 12:58 PM
It was hardly obscure. He referred to his grandmother (you were correct, bask in it) as a "typical white person", and it became one of the most notable quotes of the campaign.

I thought that entire thing was overblown and dishonest on a couple of levels.

First off, I have little doubt that Obama's grandmother was protective of him and didn't want him to fall to feel so culturally apart from his skin tone that he went looking for "connectedness" or "realness". Those unfamiliar with successful black suburbanites and/or military families in MDW don't know that these black parents live in fear that black children they have raised to be decent and goal oriented will, the very day they turn sixteen drive to Southeast Washington or similar areas of Prince George's County to get down with the realness of the meaning of blackness and get arrested or shot in the process. It's heartbreaking to see black couples who have worked hard, had one or two kids, bought a nice house and saved up for colleges to bury a child because he thought he needed to hang out with losers to connect to "real blackness".

I have no doubt that Obama's grandmother's feeling about the possibly ill effects of their Hawaii and Merit Island raised multicultural flower child of a flower child came off as racism to Obama. I would be afraid of my black grandchild (if I had one) falling in with thug or Panther wannabe's myself.

Odysseus
02-15-2012, 01:20 PM

First off, I have little doubt that Obama's grandmother was protective of him and didn't want him to fall to feel so culturally apart from his skin tone that he went looking for "connectedness" or "realness". Those unfamiliar with successful black suburbanites and/or military families in MDW don't know that these black parents live in fear that black children they have raised to be decent and goal oriented will, the very day they turn sixteen drive to Southeast Washington or similar areas of Prince George's County to get down with the realness of the meaning of blackness and get arrested or shot in the process. It's heartbreaking to see black couples who have worked hard, had one or two kids, bought a nice house and saved up for colleges to bury a child because he thought he needed to hang out with losers to connect to "real blackness".

I have no doubt that Obama's grandmother's feeling about the possibly ill effects of their Hawaii and Merit Island raised multicultural flower child of a flower child came off as racism to Obama. I would be afraid of my black grandchild (if I had one) falling in with thug or Panther wannabe's myself.

Except that it worked the other way around. Obama's grandparents actually found him a mentor in Frank Marshall Davis, a black communist editor and writer. They handed him off to the closest thing to a Black Panther that they could find.

Arroyo_Doble
02-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for your input.

I remember March and April of 2008 differently on the issue. It consumed the campaign and media. You are free to think otherwise.

Arroyo_Doble
02-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Except that it worked the other way around. Obama's grandparents actually found him a mentor in Frank Marshall Davis, a black communist editor and writer. They handed him off to the closest thing to a Black Panther that they could find.

Okay, now we are verging into kook konspiracy territory.

http://www.galaxiki.org/feature/darthvader/father.jpg

AmPat
02-15-2012, 01:58 PM
This idiotic crusade of yours to cover for the O Blah Blah media wing is making you look DUmber by the minute. Everybody IS actually laughing at you now, it isn't your imagination. The In-The-Bag-For O Blah Blah media has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, you may stop blowing your heroes now.:rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
02-15-2012, 02:04 PM
This idiotic crusade of yours to cover for the O Blah Blah media wing is making you look DUmber by the minute. Everybody IS actually laughing at you now, it isn't your imagination. The In-The-Bag-For O Blah Blah media has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, you may stop blowing your heroes now.:rolleyes:

But SarasotaRepub said they were all laughing with me.

NJCardFan
02-15-2012, 02:10 PM

Bullshit and you know it. The media played that off even though it was a blatantly racist statement but the media chose to cling to the meme that blacks cannot be racist hence Obama isn't racist so his comment isn't racist, however, this same media fell all over themselves trying to paint McCain as some kind of Klan Grand Dragon after he referred to Obama as "that one" during a town hall debate not to mention the claims of faux racism directed at any criticism at all directed toward Obama including "code words" like 'skinny' or that he couldn't name a single player for his favorite baseball team(White Sox).

Novaheart
02-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Bullshit and you know it. The media played that off even though it was a blatantly racist statement but the media chose to cling to the meme that blacks cannot be racist hence Obama isn't racist so his comment isn't racist, however, this same media fell all over themselves trying to paint McCain as some kind of Klan Grand Dragon after he referred to Obama as "that one" during a town hall debate not to mention the claims of faux racism directed at any criticism at all directed toward Obama including "code words" like 'skinny' or that he couldn't name a single player for his favorite baseball team(White Sox).

I don't think Obama's statement was racist, not because he's black or incapable of being racist, I think it wasn't racist because there is a very good probability it was true. If I had an intelligent and well behaved biracial child, I probably would try to keep him as far away from negative influences, especially tempting racial affinity to negative influence, as I possibly could. In fact, as much as I despise hippies, I would probably move to Sedona or someplace like that where people will bend over backwards to be accepting and nurturing, even if they are a little whacky and obsessed with tarot cards, Indian mythology, and visiting aliens.

AmPat
02-15-2012, 02:18 PM
But SarasotaRepub said they were all laughing with me.
He is a diplomat and is trained in sheltering the weaker among us from public humiliation. Your last meltdown was embarrassing to us all.;)

Odysseus
02-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks for your input.

I remember March and April of 2008 differently on the issue. It consumed the campaign and media. You are free to think otherwise.
I'm free to think otherwise...? Whatever will your handlers say?

Okay, now we are verging into kook konspiracy territory.

http://www.galaxiki.org/feature/darthvader/father.jpg
You say that every time that I point out something that you don't want to deal with, but the relationship is well-documented. Here is the summary from Wikipedia:

Davis and Barack Obama

In his memoir Dreams from My Father, Barack Obama wrote about "Frank", a friend of his grandfather's. "Frank" told Obama that he and Stanley (Obama's maternal grandfather) both had grown up only 50 miles apart, near Wichita, although they did not meet until Hawaii. He described the way race relations were back then, including Jim Crow, and his view that there had been little progress since then. As Obama remembered, "It made me smile, thinking back on Frank and his old Black Power, dashiki self. In some ways he was as incurable as my mother, as certain in his faith, living in the same sixties time warp that Hawaii had created."[20] Obama also remembered Frank later in life when he took a job in South Chicago as a community organizer and took some time one day to visit the areas where Frank had lived and wrote in his book, "I imagined Frank in a baggy suit and wide lapels, standing in front of the old Regal Theatre, waiting to see Duke or Ella emerge from a gig." [21]

In the opinion of Gerald Horne, a contributing editor to the CPUSA publication Political Affairs, Davis was "a decisive influence in helping Obama to find his present identity" as an African-American.[22] Claims that Davis was a political influence on Obama were made by Jerome Corsi in his anti-Obama book The Obama Nation.[23] A rebuttal released by Obama's presidential campaign, titled Unfit for Publication, confirmed that "Frank" was Frank Marshall Davis, but disputes those claims about the nature of their relationship.
The Telegraph published a far more detailed account of of the Davis/Obama relationship:

Frank Marshall Davis, alleged Communist, was early influence on Barack Obama
New details about a black poet in Hawaii who was a key early influence in Barack Obama’s life can be revealed by The Telegraph.

Barack Obama visited Mr Davis on several occasions to get his advice when he was grappling with racial issues Photo: AFP
By Toby Harnden in Washington
12:19PM BST 22 Aug 2008
Although identified only as Frank in Mr Obama’s memoir Dreams from My Father, it has now been established that he was Frank Marshall Davis, a radical activist and journalist who had been suspected of being a member of the Communist Party in the 1950s.

Mr Davis moved to Honolulu from Chicago in 1948 with his second wife Helen Canfield, a white socialite, at the suggestion of his friend the actor Paul Robeson, who advised them that there would be more tolerance of a mixed race couple in Hawaii than on the American mainland.

A bohemian libertine who drank heavily and loved jazz, he became friends with Stanley Dunham, Mr Obama’s maternal grandfather in the 1960s. Mr Davis died in 1987 at the age of 81, five years before Mr Dunham.

“He knew Stan real well,” said Dawna Weatherly-Williams, a close friend of Mr Davis “They’d play Scrabble and drink and crack jokes and crack jokes and argue. Frank always won and he was always very braggadocio about it too. It was all jocular. They didn’t get polluted drunk. And Frank never really did drugs, though he and Stan would smoke pot together.”

While his mother was in Indonesia during part of his teenage years, Mr Obama lived with his white grandparents. Mrs Weatherly-Williams said that the poet was first introduced to the future Democratic presidential candidate in 1970 at the age of 10.

“Stan had been promising to bring Barry by because we all had that in common - Frank’s kids were half-white, Stan’s grandson was half-black and my son was half-black. We all had that in common and we all really enjoyed it. We got a real kick out of reality.”

Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama's half-sister, told the Associated Press recently that her grandfather had seen Mr Davis was “a point of connection, a bridge if you will, to the larger African-American experience for my brother".

In his memoir, Mr Obama recounts how he visited Mr Davis on several occasions, apparently at junctures when he was grappling with racial issues, to seek his counsel. At one point in 1979 Mr Davis described university as “an advanced degree in compromise” that was designed to keep blacks in their place.

Mr Obama quoted him as saying: “Leaving your race at the door. Leaving your people behind. Understand something, boy. You’re not going to college to get educated. You’re going there to get trained.”

He added that “they’ll tank on your chain and let you know that you may be a well-trained, well-paid ******, but you’re a ****** just the same.”

It has also been established that Mr Davis, who divorced in 1970, was the author of a hard-core pornographic autobiography published in San Diego in 1968 by Greenleaf Classics under the pseudonym Bob Greene.

In a surviving portion of an autobiographical manuscript, Mr Davis confirms that he was the author of Sex Rebel: Black after a reader had noticed the “similarities in style and phraseology” between the pornographic work and his poetry.

“I could not then truthfully deny that this book, which came out in 1968 as a Greenleaf Classic, was mine.” In the introduction to Sex Rebel, Mr Davis (writing as Greene) explains that although he has “changed names and identities…all incidents I have described have been taken from actual experiences”.

He stated that “under certain circumstances I am bisexual” and that he was “ a voyeur and an exhibitionist” who was “occasionally mildly interested in sado-masochism”, adding: “I have often wished I had two penises to enjoy simultaneously the double – but different – sensations of oral and genital copulation.”

The book, which closely tracks Mr Davis’s life in Chicago and Hawaii and the fact that his first wife was black and his second white, describes in lurid detail a series of shockingly sordid sexual encounters, often involving group sex.

One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne. Mr Davis wrote that it was the girl who had suggested he had sex with her. “I’m not one to go in for Lolitas. Usually I’d rather not bed a babe under 20.

“But there are exceptions. I didn’t want to disappoint the trusting child. At her still-impressionistic age, a rejection might be traumatic, could even cripple her sexually for life.”

He then described how he and his wife would have sex with the girl. “Anne came up many times the next several weeks, her aunt thinking she was in good hands. Actually she was.

“She obtained a course in practical sex from experienced and considerate practitioners rather than from ignorant insensitive neophytes….I think we did her a favour, although the pleasure was mutual.”

On other occasions, Mr Davis would cruise in Hawaii parks looking for couples or female tourists to have sex with. He derived sexual gratification from bondage, simulated rape and being flogged and urinated on.

He boasted that “the number of white babes interested in at least one meeting with a Negro male has been far more than I can handle” and wished “America were as civilised as, say, Scandinavia”. He concluded: “I regret none of my experiences or unusual appetites; for me they are normal.”

According to Mrs Weatherly-Williams, Mr Davis lost touch with Mr Dunham some time in the 1980s. John Edgar Tidwell, who wrote the introduction to Davis's memoir and edited a collection of his work, said that there was no mention of Mr Dunham or Mr Obama in any of Mr Davis’s papers.

You were saying...?

He is a diplomat and is trained in sheltering the weaker among us from public humiliation. Your last meltdown was embarrassing to us all.;)

Watch the next one. :D

Arroyo_Doble
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM
You were saying...?

You are buying bullshit. The only thing that changed is you are trying to sell it to me.

Odysseus
02-16-2012, 11:24 PM
You are buying bullshit. The only thing that changed is you are trying to sell it to me.
What's BS about what I posted? Is the Telegraph now part of the "right wing noise machine"? Are you so delusional that you can't accept any news from any source if it contradicts your worldview?

Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "Bulls#/+" isn't argument, it's desperation.

Arroyo_Doble
02-16-2012, 11:39 PM
What's BS about what I posted? Is the Telegraph now part of the "right wing noise machine"? Are you so delusional that you can't accept any news from any source if it contradicts your worldview?

Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "Bulls#/+" isn't argument, it's desperation.

Leaving aside the Torygraph's political bias, the point you are trying to make is incredible. And incredible claims demand incredible proof (it is an axiom of mine which is why I remain a AGW skeptic). Happy little tabloid gossip to titlate those with purient interests is not incredible proof; it isn't even credible.

Before you start calling me delusional because I don't buy every stupid bit of bullshit sold to the terminal Obama haters, you might want to engage in some self analysis, Ace.

Odysseus
02-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Leaving aside the Torygraph's political bias, the point you are trying to make is incredible. And incredible claims demand incredible proof (it is an axiom of mine which is why I remain a AGW skeptic). Happy little tabloid gossip to titlate those with purient interests is not incredible proof; it isn't even credible.
The Torygraph? Really? So, it's your contention that the entire article is a fabrication?

What about the fact that Obama wrote about the relationship in his book, or that his campaign acknowledged that Frank Marshall Davis was the Frank that he wrote about?

Before you start calling me delusional because I don't buy every stupid bit of bullshit sold to the terminal Obama haters, you might want to engage in some self analysis, Ace.

Something isn't BS just because you don't want to believe it. Obama documented the relationship in his book and his campaign confirmed it, but because you don't want to believe it, it can't be true, right?

Yeah, Snarko, you're delusional.

Arroyo_Doble
02-17-2012, 09:34 AM
The Torygraph? Really? So, it's your contention that the entire article is a fabrication?

What about the fact that Obama wrote about the relationship in his book, or that his campaign acknowledged that Frank Marshall Davis was the Frank that he wrote about?

Something isn't BS just because you don't want to believe it. Obama documented the relationship in his book and his campaign confirmed it, but because you don't want to believe it, it can't be true, right?

Yeah, Snarko, you're delusional.

Sure. Obama knew the guy so obviously that means the man fucked his mom in a three-way when she was 13.

Get a grip.

AmPat
02-17-2012, 09:44 AM
You are delusional BECAUSE as one of his fawning knee jerk apologists, you defend every bit of stupid BS sold by O Blah Blah . You might want to engage in some self analysis, Ace.

Arroyo_Doble
02-17-2012, 09:51 AM
You might want to engage in some self analysis, Ace.

Every day, Slick.

AmPat
02-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Every day, Slick.

Alas, no noted improvement.

Odysseus
02-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Sure. Obama knew the guy so obviously that means the man fucked his mom in a three-way when she was 13.

Get a grip.
Obama's mother is not mentioned in this. The point is that Obama's grandfather put him into contact with Davis in order for him to have an African-American role model. The man that he chose was a communist with a history of unconventional sexual conduct. This is clearly documented by multiple sources, including the Obama campaign. It's not hard to find. The Telegraph simply did the research. If you have evidence to the contrary, by all means, feel free to produce it, but don't simply accuse anyone who does provide evidence of being delusional just because you're too lazy to do any research and because you confuse wanting something to be false with it being false.

Every day, Slick.

Perhaps you should consider an outside observer, preferably one with a prescription pad and extensive experience with paranoid delusions.

obx
02-17-2012, 02:08 PM

Get a grip.

Wow! With a slut like that for a mother, its no wonder Ododo is so fucked-up.

Kaleokualoha
02-18-2012, 01:12 AM
. . . If you have evidence to the contrary, by all means, feel free to produce it . . . .

Thanks for asking! As a retired Air Force Intelligence Officer (only a mustang Captain), you may be interested in my analysis of the disinformation campaign against the Davis-Obama relationship. One section is devoted to the Telegraph UK disinformation. See

Please identify any analytical errors. Thanks!

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

Apache
02-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Thanks for asking! As a retired Air Force Intelligence Officer (only a mustang Captain), you may be interested in my analysis of the disinformation campaign against the Davis-Obama relationship. One section is devoted to the Telegraph UK disinformation. See http://kaleokualoha2878577.newsvine.com/_news/2011/01/22/5896467-disinformation-against-the-obama-davis-relationship-10-april-2011

Please identify any analytical errors. Thanks!

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander."
- Abraham Lincoln

So you link to yourself for the Truthtm, nice :rolleyes:

The total Leftist bent I saw in the headers stopped me from going any further...

Rockntractor
02-18-2012, 11:11 PM
So you link to yourself for the Truthtm, nice :rolleyes:

The total Leftist bent I saw in the headers stopped me from going any further...

I should give him the same treatment his site gave me when I tried to leave a comment at his link.

fettpett
02-19-2012, 09:57 AM
I should give him the same treatment his site gave me when I tried to leave a comment at his link.

ah...another poop and scoot libtard that doesn't take criticism when they post crap...no surprise there