PDA

View Full Version : Just a Taste of a Second Obama Term

Janice
02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GP8H5.jpg

Just a Taste of a Second Obama Term (http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/44611)

First, he came for the General Motors bondholders, but the religious leaders were not GM bondholders, so they did not speak up. Then he came for the oil companies, but they were not oil company executives, and again they did not speak up. Next, he came for control of the nation’s health care system, and again they saw no threat — in fact, many of them supported his plan.

We were told we had to pass the plan to could find out what was in it. Then he came for our freedom of religion, and we found out what was in it: pure, unadulterated tyranny.

In a stunning exercise of raw, unconstitutional power, Barack Obama now tells people of faith that their rights do not come from God, as guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence and the First Amendment to the Constitution, but rather from him. The right to practice one’s religion is now codified in the so-called Affordable Care Act of 2010, otherwise known as Obamacare.

Last week, Obama announced that religious organizations would be required to include birth control and abortifacient devices and medications in the health care plans they provide for their employees. When it became clear that America’s Christian leaders would not stand for this, Obama is said to have “backed down.” In reality, he did no such thing. >>>

Obama is a master divider, and I believe that once he has convinced a majority of American women that contraception is a “right” that should be free, he can then divide people of faith against one other and against their own church leaders. He also believes that persuading a few liberal Catholic groups to support his “compromise” ends the discussion. Someone compared this to forcing all Jews to eat pork chops just because some of them don’t keep kosher.

It is long past time that Christian leaders stood up in their pulpits and declared that a vote for Barack Obama is a vote against God. Just imagine if every Bible believing minister in America made that announcement to their congregations the Sunday before the election. Then, try to imagine what a second Obama term might look like.

------------------------

Obviously Comrade Zippy Chavez agrees with Soviet dictator Josef Stalin who said:

'It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes'

Arroyo_Doble
02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
It is long past time that Christian leaders stood up in their pulpits and declared that a vote for Barack Obama is a vote against God.
'

They didn't do that in 2008?

AmPat
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
They didn't do that in 2008?
No, had they, that liberal media you falsely claim doesn't exist would have filleted them openly and EVERYBODY would have known about those awful, racist Fundies.

noonwitch
02-17-2012, 09:44 AM
No, had they, that liberal media you falsely claim doesn't exist would have filleted them openly and EVERYBODY would have known about those awful, racist Fundies.

But didn't they allegedly do that to Sarah Palin in 2008?

AmPat
02-17-2012, 10:10 AM
But didn't they allegedly do that to Sarah Palin in 2008?

Huh???

noonwitch
02-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Huh???

Didn't the allegedly liberal media tear Sarah Palin apart in 2008 when she was nominated for VP? That's what conservatives have been claiming since then.

Odysseus
02-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Didn't the allegedly liberal media tear Sarah Palin apart in 2008 when she was nominated for VP? That's what conservatives have been claiming since then.

Yes, they did. AmPat was saying that Annoyo claims that there is no liberal media, not that he believes that. The double-negatives took me a moment, too.

AmPat
02-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes, they did. AmPat was saying that Annoyo claims that there is no liberal media, not that he believes that. The double-negatives took me a moment, too.

Thank you. Did I mention that I was publicly educated primarily in the United States of Tennessee?:frown:

Odysseus
02-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Thank you. Did I mention that I was publicly educated primarily in the United States of Tennessee?:frown:

That's okay, I'll type slowly. :biggrin-new: