PDA

View Full Version : WOOT!!! I think we are back!!!

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Sorry it took so long folks but I had to rebuild a LOT of Indexes and it took way longer than I thought!

I'll still need some time to get things back to where they were but this is good for now!!! :) :Flag2:

Adam Wood
02-16-2012, 05:45 PM
First!

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 05:51 PM
It's alive!

Articulate_Ape
02-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Indeed. But what the hell did you do to the place, SR? I feel like I'm in a hospital.

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Indeed. But what the hell did you do to the place, SR? I feel like I'm in a hospital.

I thought you always were.

Articulate_Ape
02-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Shut your pie hole, porky.

Hawkgirl
02-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Good job SR...except I need sunglasses.:cool:

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 06:04 PM
I know! SLW and I will pick out a new Skin shortly...

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Good job SR...except I need sunglasses.:cool:

I don't have smileys?

Hawkgirl
02-16-2012, 06:08 PM

Oh good, I am glad SLW is there to offer a female perspective....don't ask Rock for advice..he wants flying pigs...:eek:

Hawkgirl
02-16-2012, 06:11 PM
BTW...looks like we can use bigger avatars...what's the pixel size...old one was 80x80

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't have smileys?

Hit the Go Advanced Button on the right. There is no doubt a way to make that the default but I don't know what it is right now.

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 06:36 PM
:o:D;):p:(:confused::mad::rolleyes::cool::eek::an: :popcorn:

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Have to experimant a little, looks like some of the old ones blow up...

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Spam plug in?

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Not sure yet...

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Were you able to get rid of the Nova virus?

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 06:57 PM
:) Not yet!

Have to add em back 1 by 1...

Janice
02-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Nice to see ya made it!

I like that advanced options to play with the skin.

Janice
02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Need sunglasses for this default skin.

http://i55.tinypic.com/20f81n5.gif

hai
02-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Anyone getting this message at times?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/conserv/public_html/index.php on line 46

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Anyone getting this message at times?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/conserv/public_html/index.php on line 46

I found an old PlugIn of ours from Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics that causes an error. Looks like we have an old version that isn't compatible with 4.1.10 so I have it disabled for now.

Janice
02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Yup. We'll probably get those error messages now and then as SR tries to redo the mods and such.

Adam Wood
02-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Hit the Go Advanced Button on the right. There is no doubt a way to make that the default but I don't know what it is right now.Admin control panel -> Settings -> Message Posting and Editing Options. I just turn quick reply completely off, as I don't know anyone who actually likes it. You may want to take a vote on it, but that's the one sure-fire way to get it so that the regular editor box comes up.

Have to experimant a little, looks like some of the old ones blow up...None of your old hacks will work properly, in all likelihood. Using any vB 3.x hacks on a 4.x board is begging for serious bug issues. Most of the common hacks have been duplicated and can be easily found at vb.org.

Adam Wood
Dupe.

Rockntractor
Shut your pie hole, porky.

Hmm, we should have taken more during the lobotomy!:blah:

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Admin control panel -> Settings -> Message Posting and Editing Options. I just turn quick reply completely off, as I don't know anyone who actually likes it. You may want to take a vote on it, but that's the one sure-fire way to get it so that the regular editor box comes up.

None of your old hacks will work properly, in all likelihood. Using any vB 3.x hacks on a 4.x board is begging for serious bug issues. Most of the common hacks have been duplicated and can be easily found at vb.org.

Thanks Adam! I also see our "Blog Option" is a problem and out of date. I don't think anyone ever used the Blog so I've turned it off.

marv
02-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Getting at top of thread:
Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: blog_postbit_entries_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: blog_postbit_blog_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Meanwhile, :applause: SR..........now to work the kinks, etc. out. Remember that what you might think of as a bug is really a new feature.......:idea:

Adam Wood
02-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Thanks Adam! I also see our "Blog Option" is a problem and out of date. I don't think anyone ever used the Blog so I've turned it off.Glad to help. It's kind of exciting, like getting a new car, isn't it?

Apache
02-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Gah! I'm BLINDEDEDEDEDEDED.....:cool:

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 07:48 PM
Getting at top of thread:
Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: blog_postbit_entries_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: blog_postbit_blog_link in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Meanwhile, :applause: SR..........now to work the kinks, etc. out. Remember that what you might think of as a bug is really a new feature.......:idea:

That's fixed.

Articulate_Ape
02-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Can you fix Rock next? :D

JB
02-16-2012, 08:09 PM
I always had www.conservativeunderground.com bookmarked and went straight to that link.

Getting these errors now when I do:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: adv_portal in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: headinclude in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/conserv/public_html/forum505/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(122) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: header in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: footer in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: spacer_open in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: spacer_close in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: gobutton in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/conserv/public_html/forum505/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 1

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 08:19 PM
I always had www.conservativeunderground.com (http://www.conservativeunderground.com) bookmarked and went straight to that link.

Change your bookmark to www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505 (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505)
The CMPS product we have is out of date for ver. 4, I need to update it...

SaintLouieWoman
02-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Gah! I'm BLINDEDEDEDEDEDED.....:cool:
I guess we'll have to take the attitude that it's cheerful, not as depressing as that black. I always thought it was funereal.

Hopefully we'll get something a bit less bright shortly. SR is the techy here; I'll be the color coordinator. Now if only I could find the old little green grinny smiley. Poor SR is putting up with me griping about the new smilies. At least when I hit the "more", we retained some of our old ones.

Articulate_Ape
02-16-2012, 09:21 PM
I always had www.conservativeunderground.com bookmarked and went straight to that link.

You idiot. :p

Hawkgirl
02-16-2012, 09:27 PM
advanced options to play with the skin.

I don't see where I can do that?

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Their aren't as many people posting on version 4.

Apocalypse
02-16-2012, 09:32 PM
I always had www.conservativeunderground.com (http://www.conservativeunderground.com) bookmarked and went straight to that link.

I'm the same. Just got back in my self.

I may not be the only one who had that link for their bookmark and still haven't figured out to try googling for the new one. Is there some way to relink to the old one, or have some lvl or redirect on it for the site so we don't lose members?

FYI I am having issues with the site being slow. Any one else?

Hawkgirl
02-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Their aren't as many people posting on version 4. The site still seems foreign. I suggest a beige/teal screen. Easy on the eyes. No pigs or apes.

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 09:41 PM

I may not be the only one who had that link for their bookmark and still haven't figured out to try googling for the new one. Is there some way to relink to the old one, or have some lvl or redirect on it for the site so we don't lose members?

Everything is flying for me. :confused:

Our CMPS software which is connected to conservativeunderground.com is out of date and won't work for version 4. I have the new software downloaded but I'm too tired to fuss with it tonight...

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 09:41 PM
The site still seems foreign. I suggest a beige/teal screen. Easy on the eyes. No pigs or apes.

All this pastel makes me far too calm!:smilie_wall:

Adam Wood
02-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Change your bookmark to www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505 (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505)
The CMPS product we have is out of date for ver. 4, I need to update it...ACP -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details. Set "Forum URL" to http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505 and then further down the page is "Homepage URL." Set this to http://www.conservativeunderground.com. That should make it such that when someone enters just .com, they will get redirected to .com/forum505.

I guess we'll have to take the attitude that it's cheerful, not as depressing as that black. I always thought it was funereal.

Hopefully we'll get something a bit less bright shortly. SR is the techy here; I'll be the color coordinator. Now if only I could find the old little green grinny smiley. Poor SR is putting up with me griping about the new smilies. At least when I hit the "more", we retained some of our old ones.If you hate the new smilies (like I do) and want the old ones, then what you want to do is save them as a different name in the /includes/images/smilies folder. I just took each name and added "old" to the end. The reason for doing this is that every time vBulletin has an update, the old smilies will get knocked out and overwritten with the new smilies. Giving the old ones a new name means you give them a new location in the smilie manager, and thus you avoid having to re-upload them every week when vBulletin puts out another update or patch.

FYI I am having issues with the site being slow. Any one else?That's probably going to happen for a little bit while SR tinkers around in the server. When you FTP these new files in, it tends to bang up the server load for a moment or two.

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Everything is flying for me. :confused:

Our CMPS software which is connected to conservativeunderground.com is out of date and won't work for version 4. I have the new software downloaded but I'm too tired to fuss with it tonight...

I'm having no trouble, it may depend on peoples browsers. All bookmarks , links, speed, everything is fine.

jendf
02-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Same situation as JB and Apocalypse. I was trying all afternoon to get in but was getting fatal error messages. Someone at CC had to show me the way.

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I have the Admin page set like Adam suggested and it's been like that. I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in
/home/conserv/public_html/index.php on line 46

I get this when I type conservativeunderground.com.

Rockntractor
02-16-2012, 10:07 PM

Google gives two addresses, one with 505 and one without, I don't know why my bookmark worked but it did.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/cu.jpg

SarasotaRepub
02-16-2012, 10:32 PM
I did a Server ReBoot just to make sure we are good.

Adam Wood
02-16-2012, 10:44 PM

I get this when I type conservativeunderground.com.Check your config.php file. You should have your forum path set to .com/forum505.

marv
02-16-2012, 10:52 PM
I use http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/ and I don't have any problems. I deleted the index.php...........

Janice
02-17-2012, 12:06 AM
I don't see where I can do that?

Sorry, I just had a little play with it. Its really just a CSS "easy mode" so its rather limited. And it only changes your profile pages. I was in too big a hurry to rush thru earlier today, to be able to sit down and take a closer look. Oh well ... at least my profile area is "easier on the eyes" till the skins get here. :cool:

Apache
02-17-2012, 01:45 AM

Hopefully we'll get something a bit less bright shortly. SR is the techy here; I'll be the color coordinator. Now if only I could find the old little green grinny smiley. Poor SR is putting up with me griping about the new smilies. At least when I hit the "more", we retained some of our old ones.

Good! I gots a ADMIN on MY SIDE! You GO GIRL! Don't back down until we gets our old smilies....:Flag2:

All kidding aside, it'll take some getting used to, but good job SR:bravo:

GET THOSE SMILIES BACK:taser:

PLEASE;)

Apache
02-17-2012, 01:47 AM

I really musta screwed the pooch with my first bookmark.... it still works :confused:

Apocalypse
02-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Good! I gots a ADMIN on MY SIDE! You GO GIRL! Don't back down until we gets our old smilies....:Flag2:

All kidding aside, it'll take some getting used to, but good job SR:bravo:

GET THOSE SMILIES BACK:taser:

PLEASE;)
Some of them were cool, I see some new ones added. I personally always loved my own.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/throbber.gifhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/battle107.gifhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/dontfeedmod.gifhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/dancinglock.gif

Adam Wood
02-17-2012, 01:53 AM
I really musta screwed the pooch with my first bookmark.... it still works :confused:It will continue to work, because it's a direct path to the forums. What we have to do is teach vBulletin to recognize just the base address and send people to the forums. Been working on that.

franksolich
02-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Good job.

A major renovation always takes time.

marv
02-17-2012, 06:38 AM
SR deserves a lot of credit. IIRC, didn't he say this was a first for him? I've seen board upgrades take days, and even a week or so by experienced admins.

We should throw him a :party:

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Our buddy Adam Wood deserves a big thank you also!!!! His knowledge of version 4 was a HUGE help last night.

And sorry everyone got kicked off late around 12:35. That wasn't me, the provider went down.

Oh, you can use www.conservativeunderground.com (http://www.conservativeunderground.com) again to sign-in, that is working again and again thanks Adam!!!

SR.

Molon Labe
02-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Wow...It's all "light" in here.

Arroyo_Doble
02-17-2012, 09:17 AM
I like this format.

Good job!

namvet
02-17-2012, 09:56 AM
looks ok to me. but we'll pressue test it. good Job SR. I think this has more security.

linda22003
02-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Looking around.... heels clicking down the antiseptic, white hallway....

Not bad. Gets all the black background out of here, which was way too Halloween-y. You need a decorator, though. And some new furniture wouldn't hurt anything.

Adam Wood
02-17-2012, 10:15 AM

Not bad. Gets all the black background out of here, which was way too Halloween-y. You need a decorator, though. And some new furniture wouldn't hurt anything.Bah! Six pack and a pizza box on the floor is just fine. :p

namvet
02-17-2012, 10:21 AM
hey we got a brand new one

http://www.elocalplumbers.com/app/webroot/img/categories/10/blog/2010/12/Toilet2x225.jpg

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2012, 10:23 AM

Not bad. Gets all the black background out of here, which was way too Halloween-y. You need a decorator, though. And some new furniture wouldn't hurt anything.

Yeah the default vB Style is way too intense white, we will start looking at new "Skins" today. And I'll also put the old Smilies back, I don't like the new ones much either and I have them on my PC.

Apache
02-17-2012, 11:11 AM
:smileyworship:
Yeah the default vB Style is way too intense white, we will start looking at new "Skins" today. And I'll also put the old Smilies back, I don't like the new ones much either and I have them on my PC.

NJCardFan
02-17-2012, 12:23 PM
I am posting to file an official complaint because there is no longer a rolls eyes smiley. :mad:

Adam Wood
02-17-2012, 12:25 PM
I am posting to file an official complaint because there is no longer a rolls eyes smiley. :mad:

:rolleyes:

It's still there.

Arroyo_Doble
02-17-2012, 12:25 PM

:rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2012, 12:27 PM
:smileyworship:

They are all back plus some new ones too.:biggrin-new:

This one is for Ape: :gorilla:

Odysseus
02-17-2012, 03:21 PM

We can pick new skins? Cool! I've always wanted a bit more color in my complexion. Can we get new bones and muscles, too? :D

Seriously, it's good to have things back, but I do kind of miss the black borders.

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2012, 05:41 PM

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/43442-royalty-free-rf-illustration-of-a-3d-chimpanzee-mascot-giving-the-thumbs-up---pose-1-by-julos.jpg

Lanie
02-17-2012, 05:42 PM
So, how do you check your rep on this new system?

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2012, 05:43 PM
So, how do you check your rep on this new system?

Click Settings on the top right of screen.

Lanie
02-17-2012, 05:45 PM
Click Settings on the top right of screen.

Thanks. :)

Looks great guys.

fettpett
02-17-2012, 07:03 PM

Go to your bookmark, right click on it, select properties, then you can type in the rest of the link name

fettpett
02-17-2012, 07:08 PM
I like some of the new features, but liked the black background :fet::fet:

think we need more smiles though :D

Kay
02-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I am SO happy that we have a video button now for YouTube clips.
I liked the black borders better though. It made reading easier on
my old eyes. Like someone else said, now I need my sunglasses.
But other than the brightness I love the new look.

Articulate_Ape
02-17-2012, 08:56 PM

You could always adjust your monitor, you old bat. :smile:

Rockntractor
02-17-2012, 09:10 PM
The pastels, they are killing me!!:eek::eek:

Kay
02-17-2012, 09:28 PM
You could always adjust your monitor, you old bat. :smile:

Why I oughtta......:mad:

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2012, 10:13 PM

Don't worry, I'm going to change the Skin soon enough, the default stuff is too bright
and they have some greyt Skins for vB 4. :biggrin:

Rockntractor
02-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Don't worry, I'm going to change the Skin soon enough, the default stuff is too bright

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/smileytheclownawesome.jpg

Rockntractor
02-17-2012, 10:42 PM

Until then here's your pastel avatar.:biggrin:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

Apache
02-18-2012, 12:02 AM
OLD SMILIES :rolleyes:

:biggrin-new: Thanks SR :tongue:

Articulate_Ape
02-18-2012, 12:04 AM

Damn, you're easy to please.

Rockntractor
02-18-2012, 12:09 AM

Here is your skverl, you clash.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/chloessquirrel.jpg

Apache
02-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Damn, you're easy to please.

ooooo SHINY:cool:

Apache
02-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Here is your skverl, you clash.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/chloessquirrel.jpg

Pink is not my color....:rolleyes:

Retread
02-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Think I'm going to have to wait on the skin change to catch up. I can't read a word without a magnifying glass.

SarasotaRepub
02-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Here is our new look. (http://www.vbstyles.com/redfox-4x-vbulletin-theme-i19.html)

Got the Skin 15 min. ago, just have to install it. :biggrin:

Apache
02-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Here is our new look. (http://www.vbstyles.com/redfox-4x-vbulletin-theme-i19.html)

I like it. Very close to the old one....:bravo:

Apocalypse
02-18-2012, 07:51 PM

SR, if you want and can add new ones. I have a few hundred I can provide....

Rockntractor
02-18-2012, 08:00 PM

Pastel pig will soon be gone!:party:

Hawkgirl
02-18-2012, 09:19 PM

I LOVE it!

:woot:

ABC in Georgia
02-18-2012, 10:53 PM
I like it. Very close to the old one....:bravo:

Just checking in for a minute.

Ditto what Apache said, SR. Guess I will really feel more at home in here once again with something familiar.

Well done darlin' man! Am very pleased. :applause:

PS ... Please. please, remove "Ask Auntie Mame" thread in the Estrogen Zone ... as I am a much more serious person ... well somewhat, at least, and nowhere near as argumentative these days, as I used to be! :an:

~ ABC

SarasotaRepub
02-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Just checking in for a minute.

Ditto what Apache said, SR. Guess I will really feel more at home in here once again with something familiar.

Well done darlin' man! Am very pleased. :applause:

PS ... Please. please, remove "Ask Auntie Mame" thread in the Estrogen Zone ... as I am a much more serious person ... well somewhat, at least, and nowhere near as argumentative these days, as I used to be! :an:

~ ABC

You got it!

Apocalypse
02-19-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm getting the hang of this a bit better. I've figured out how to adjust my color controls for the forum. Well least my profile color controls. Take a look and you will see.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/member.php?65-Apocalypse

fettpett
02-19-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm getting the hang of this a bit better. I've figured out how to adjust my color controls for the forum. Well least my profile color controls. Take a look and you will see.

OMG! wth did you do! my eyes are burning! :tongue:

SarasotaRepub
02-19-2012, 09:59 AM

Yeah I forgot about that. There is a Button on the right side once you are in your Profile and you can mess around with the colors.

Apocalypse
02-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah I forgot about that. There is a Button on the right side once you are in your Profile and you can mess around with the colors.

Yea, I've been looking for a way to control the forum appearance as well. Some of the various Vbulletin forums I've been on will allow you to do a lvl of the same with the site. So far ether you haven't enabled it, or the update doesn't include it.

SarasotaRepub
02-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Yea, I've been looking for a way to control the forum appearance as well. Some of the various Vbulletin forums I've been on will allow you to do a lvl of the same with the site. So far ether you haven't enabled it, or the update doesn't include it.

Well don't get too carried away as it'll all change once I install the new skin. I probably won't get to that till Monday or Tuesday as we have to run around today and tomorrow...

Rockntractor
02-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Well don't get too carried away as it'll all change once I install the new skin. I probably won't get to that till Monday or Tuesday as we have to run around today and tomorrow...

Can you enable the option for other pages? I like that!

SarasotaRepub
02-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Can you enable the option for other pages? I like that!

Not that I can see. I think there is a PlugIn that lets you but I'd have to look closer at it.

Rockntractor
02-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Not that I can see. I think there is a PlugIn that lets you but I'd have to look closer at it.

That would be great no matter what skin you choose, we could make up our own variations.

fettpett
02-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Rock wants little piggies running and flying all over his screen :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rockntractor
02-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Rock wants little piggies running and flying all over his screen :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well that too!:biggrin:
It would be cool if we could play with the colors!:cool:

Janice
02-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Nice to see ya made it!

I like that advanced options to play with the skin.

Yes, this would be very nice. (Outside the Profile area only) The 'one shoe fits all' thing doesnt always seem to be 'the all'. 'Drivers mileage may vary' of course and that sort of stuff. :biggrin:

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Server Time Test

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Another Time Test

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 05:41 PM
OK, for some reason I needed to reset the server clock but it's ok now.

If anyone notices a time stamp problem, log out and then relogin...

Rockntractor
01-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Testing one hundred twenty three testing!http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thinking/smileys-thinking-705257.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Sorry folks but it looks like some posts may have a date of tomorrow, the server clock
was all screwed up (thank you Internet Hoster Company).

I would think it'll all even out tomorrow!!!:rolleyes::biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
01-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm stuck in a loop, I know I posted this before, I drove past that cow too, totally weird!http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thinking/smileys-thinking-854927.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

Rockntractor
01-07-2013, 06:40 PM
OMG it's the 8th already, I forgot to go home. That means I've been wearing these underwear and socks for 2 days, if I'm in a loop maybe more? What if I had to go to the emergency room, what would they think?http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/afraid/smileys-afraid-652282.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Just remember everyone, since there are posts dated in the future in some threads, if you post in them the post won't be at the end of the thread but near the end.

This will all resolve itself once we "catch up" to the Time Warp our IP created for us...

Any new threads will of course be fine. Sorry again for messing with the Time/Space Continuum...:biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Just remember everyone, since there are posts dated in the future in some threads, if you post in them the post won't be at the end of the thread but near the end.

This will all resolve itself once we "catch up" to the Time Warp our IP created for us...

Any new threads will of course be fine. Sorry again for messing with the Time/Space Continuum...:biggrin-new:

When we were in the future I caught the flu but when we went back I don't have it now, does that mean I'll have it again tomorrow?http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thinking/smileys-thinking-203301.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/)

JB
01-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Someone call CERN. The speed of light has been bested at my desk.

You're all quite older than me now and I've grown incredibly wealthy on my stock winnings so...suck it. :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
01-07-2013, 08:28 PM
I was just trying to read the who's online page, does it mean who will be online around 2:00 am or who is online now?http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_6656.gif (http://www.desismileys.com/)

JB
01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
I was just trying to read the who's online page, does it mean who will be online around 2:00 am or who is online now?Ask Starbuck. He's made the Latest Post at 02:27. He probably has some lottery results too.

patriot45
01-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Whew, I'm glad I checked in here. I thought I broke CU again!! :biggrin-new:

I was thinkin, damn no new posts since 2:27! Its dead tonite!

patriot45
01-07-2013, 10:35 PM
This is killin me! The only place for years that I go to is the new posts page! I'm lost.

Rockntractor
01-07-2013, 10:38 PM
This is killin me! The only place for years that I go to is the new posts page! I'm lost.

You just start half way down the page and ignore the top.

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Nothing is broken and all your posts are there.

Remember, CU is showing you the LATEST posts but because of the Server Time problem which I fixed, there are posts
that are dated 1/8 so they float to the top no matter what you do. It looks like no one is posting but that isn't the case.

The stuff people are posting is going in "the middle" and not listing/showing where you expect it. This will all fade away as
time passes and the "future" posts become "current". I hope people understand and I'm being clear...:smile-new:

patriot45
01-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Nothing is broken and all your posts are there.

Remember, CU is showing you the LATEST posts but because of the Server Time problem which I fixed, there are posts
that are dated 1/8 so they float to the top no matter what you do. It looks like no one is posting but that isn't the case.

The stuff people are posting is going in "the middle" and not listing/showing where you expect it. This will all fade away as
time passes and the "future" posts become "current". I hope people understand and I'm being clear...:smile-new:

Oh boy, this quantum physics crap hurts my head!

Sent by my dingleberry using frappatalk.

SarasotaRepub
01-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh boy, this quantum physics crap hurts my head!

Sent by my dingleberry using frappatalk.

LOL!!!

I just sent our provider an email expressing my displeasure with todays outcome.

They quickly answered back that someone must have made an error when the reboot was done.

I told them...THEY DID THE REBOOT!!!! AAARGH!!! :smile-new:

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 12:10 AM
We have the advantage of knowing what will happen until 1:30 in the morning so we don't have to stay up.

SarasotaRepub
01-08-2013, 12:25 AM
The problem with fixing the records is something I could have done before my stroke
but I would'nt trust myself to do it now. I'd probaby send us all into the past!!!!!!! :biggrin-new:

Everything should be back insync tomorrow...