PDA

View Full Version : Not all stupid tricks are by liberals.......

Rebel Yell
02-20-2012, 10:26 AM
You think this might have something to do with Napolitano's show getting cancelled? Lesson here, don't buck the establishment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqrV2OX4eWk

fettpett
02-20-2012, 10:33 AM
He's not leaving Fox though, he's still with them. He even got upset that people were emailing people at Fox about it.

Rebel Yell
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
He's not leaving Fox though, he's still with them. He even got upset that people were emailing people at Fox about it.

I know he wasn't fired, so he still ahs to tow the company line to keep a job, but I still think this may have had something to do with the show being cancelled.

AmPat
02-20-2012, 01:42 PM
"What if Napolitano is right?":eek:

Articulate_Ape
02-20-2012, 03:23 PM
"What if Napolitano is right?":eek:

Napolitano is right.

fettpett
02-20-2012, 04:09 PM
I know he wasn't fired, so he still ahs to tow the company line to keep a job, but I still think this may have had something to do with the show being cancelled.

it's possible, but his show wasn't the only one canceled, 2 others where, they are changing the line up for the day. It's possible he ends up with another show or that he takes over form someone else.

Molon Labe
02-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Good catch RY.

His show was one of the best things on Fox. I think the guy has other plans, but that's just a feeling. Hope he gets another shot, because he's one of the best voices for Conservative small government we've got left. Should be a big consideration for SCOTUS.

AmPat
02-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Napolitano is right.

I know, I was channeling his theme.:wink: