PDA

View Full Version : The GOP goal is to spill all their secrets and poison the well of politics for30 yrs.

Carol
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002331591

CK_John (4,613 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

The GOP goal is to spill all their secrets and poison the well of politics for
30 yrs.

A black President has busted their public face of playing at democracy. It is no longer needed to play nice.

They are letting us know that public schools are a waste of their funds, public health is a waste of their time and money, getting rid of the pretend middle class who always were really working class is almost complete.

Their next goal is to elect an America pope and have the reformation come full circle. The next POTUS doesn't matter to them and never has.

All they care about is that they get what they want when the want it. They don't care about whether we have the money to pay for what they want and religion, even ensuring that government stays out of forcing religion to pay for things they object to spiritually is a threat to all the immoral things they want for themselves.....the I want what I what when I want it.

Star Member liberal N proud (37,404 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
1. I think it is called going for broke

View profile
Or throwing it all in.

They are showing their true agenda in hopes of attacting the most extreme voters.
Because opposing Obama is "hateful" and expecting goverment to stay out of mandating the church to pay for what is against their beliefs is "wanting to elect an America pope".

Apache
02-20-2012, 02:18 PM
HUH?

Dude drop the drugs and back away slowly...:eek:

Poison the well of politics? WTF?

That well has been poisoned ever since the birth of politics...