PDA

View Full Version : DFA's shameless ad ,Have you seen this Democracy for America ad yet?

megimoo
09-14-2008, 11:50 PM
DFA's shameless ad (Ugly Ad Attacking John McCain)

Can you imagine. . . betrayed by a fellow POW.

Shameless.McCain: Unfit to Lead
http://www.buzztracker.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp39wqOjAtE\\Comments:
Obama desperation knows no bounds .This add is totally without any shame .

Comments :
Ha! A stupid attempt at "swiftboating". This is a great response to the McCain ads questioning Obama's relationship with Ayers and Rev. Wright. It serves only to give more votes to McCain! The Obamaniacs are becoming increasingly more desperate as McCain's lead grows. This election is going to be a landslide. HAHAHAHAHAHA... I can't wait for the DimwitocRATs to resurrect the old 1960's ads showing an A-bomb going off and claiming that Goldwatter (McCain) will bring to a nuclear holocost. \.............................................
Haha, ultimate fail. If you think any American is going to buy this or have their oppinion changed by it, then you're mistaken.

FYI, the Swift Boaters are getting their commercials together. Better come up with somthing better then this, and fast! :)
Reply I cannot believe that the simple thirst for power would drive someone to denigrate the service of a POW. McCain may have been volatile under those circumstances, who wouldn't be? He got beaten for that volatility, he got thrown in solitary confinement - for YEARS. This ad is despicable...
This is a horrible ad. How does passion or being a POW disqualify John McCain from the Presidency? If this is all you have to throw at John McCain then I'm afraid come election day you are going to reap a sad result. John McCain is going to a coronation not an election if this is the way you expect to win this race.

Sadie5
09-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Oh...Gawd, where did they get those pictures of McCain scowling? This will backfire on them and Obama will lose in a landslide. This is much the same as when they flashed pictures around the web of Palin's Downs Syndrome child. this is really what could be called low and tacky.

LibraryLady
09-15-2008, 12:01 AM
interesting; he wrote about his POW experience several years ago:

My POW experience was incredibly valuable to me as a life-learning process.
It has enriched me immeasurably, though I would never recommend it to
others. I still get a kick out of a beautiful blue sky, the ocean,
mountains, flowers and even turning the knob on a door to walk through and
go anywhere I want. I learned the importance of community from our
experience, that people who work together can survive and succeed under even
the most powerful oppression and adversity. I also learned the importance of
love in overcoming hate, peace in overcoming conflict or war and respecting
all life as inherently important and worthy of preservation.

http://www.pownetwork.org/bios/b/b110.htm

Eyelids
09-15-2008, 01:31 AM
Thats fine and dandy LL, but nowhere in there does he say it makes somebody worth electing president.