PDA

View Full Version : Solar energy kills Kit Foxes.

BadCat
02-24-2012, 03:17 PM
The big "Genesis" solar project on the AZ/CA border is killing the native Kit foxes in droves, prompting enviro-moonbats to be at each others throats.

It seems that there were Kit foxes living where the solar whackos wanted to build their "Genesis" panel farm.

In an ecologically "sound" attempt to make the Kit foxes abandon their territory, they sprayed the area with coyote pee, coyotes being a natural enemy of the Kit fox.

Unfortunately, what the solar whackos did, was spray the area with DISTEMPER INFECTED coyote pee, and introduced distemper into the Kit fox population, which is not normally a vector for this disease.

Fears are that Kit foxes that did escape the area, will pass distemper on to the other Kit fox populations in the SW.

Way to go, moonbats.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_yNh_zj_eIHy-Mx3qqNbOKD1jAQC47igYBCtlal3kf2IP7DA-

SAVE A KIT FOX! PUNCH A MOONBAT!

noonwitch
02-24-2012, 03:37 PM
I vote for the kit foxes. They are really cute. The hippies can find another place to build their solar stuff.

Odysseus
02-24-2012, 06:49 PM
The big "Genesis" solar project on the AZ/CA border is killing the native Kit foxes in droves, prompting enviro-moonbats to be at each others throats.

It seems that there were Kit foxes living where the solar whackos wanted to build their "Genesis" panel farm.

In an ecologically "sound" attempt to make the Kit foxes abandon their territory, they sprayed the area with coyote pee, coyotes being a natural enemy of the Kit fox.

Unfortunately, what the solar whackos did, was spray the area with DISTEMPER INFECTED coyote pee, and introduced distemper into the Kit fox population, which is not normally a vector for this disease.

Fears are that Kit foxes that did escape the area, will pass distemper on to the other Kit fox populations in the SW.

Way to go, moonbats.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_yNh_zj_eIHy-Mx3qqNbOKD1jAQC47igYBCtlal3kf2IP7DA-

SAVE A KIT FOX! PUNCH A MOONBAT!

So much for environmentally friendly moonbats. Are these idiots capable of any higher brain functions?

Starbuck
02-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Why did they find it necessary to relocate the kit foxes? I suppose, like everything else, they thought they had all the answers and they knew what was best for the kit foxes. Like, the kit fox wouldn't move on its own if it was unhappy.:cool:

BadCat
02-25-2012, 09:34 AM
So much for environmentally friendly moonbats. Are these idiots capable of any higher brain functions?

I lived in the desert most of my life, and I know a bit about Kit foxes.

They don't like people. They don't like noise and commotion.
All the solar whackos had to do, was start the construction of the site. The Kit foxes would have taken off.

Odysseus
02-25-2012, 12:22 PM
I lived in the desert most of my life, and I know a bit about Kit foxes.

They don't like people. They don't like noise and commotion.
All the solar whackos had to do, was start the construction of the site. The Kit foxes would have taken off.

The operative word there is "know", as in knowledge. You actually have some, and therefore understand the problem and its solution. Moonbats are gnosophobic. They fear knowledge because it interferes with their ridiculous Utopian fantasies.

fettpett
02-25-2012, 01:16 PM
got a link?

RedGrouse
02-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Quixotic