PDA

View Full Version : Civil War... that is what you are seeing in the GOP right now

SarasotaRepub
02-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Know it all Nadin Speaketh!!!!! Listen and agree!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002358730) :single_eye:

Mon Feb 27, 2012, 09:54 PM
nadinbrzezinski

Civil War... that is what you are seeing in the GOP right now

It is truly about at least three factions going at each other.

Faction one...

Religious Fundies, social conservatives, MOSTLY Christian but not just Christian...

These guys do believe in end of times and all that nonsense that at times we all chuckle about. They are ascendant, STILL.

Oh that be Santorum.

Economic Conservatives...

Trickle down and all that... well that comes from these guys...

Romney be it.

Paleo Conservatives... Isolationists, small government, at times trending libertarian...

That be Ron Paul

And whatever is convenient win at all cost crowd... Gingrich.

Still, what we are being treated to is a full fledge intercine civil war... and it could end very badly.

Yes, in the long arc of history that is a good thing... but in the short term... oh my... DUCK... INCOMING.

:rolleyes:

djones520
02-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Right... because the 2008 Democratic Primary was a 5 year old girls tea party. :rolleyes:

obx
02-28-2012, 09:12 AM
I would say something about Nadin but my mother taught me to not make fun of people like that.

fettpett
02-28-2012, 10:02 AM
no "Civil War" but I do see people leaving either to start their own party with TEA party elements, or kicking some the RINO's out.