PDA

View Full Version : Islamic group threatens wnd

Novaheart
02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/islamic-group-threatens-wnd/

A man who says he represents the United Muslim Nations International organization has warned WND to “moderate” its reporting on issues involving Islam because of how Muslims may react.

If real, it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people. Even so, we don't need this sort of thing going on.

Odysseus
02-29-2012, 10:13 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/islamic-group-threatens-wnd/

A man who says he represents the United Muslim Nations International organization has warned WND to “moderate” its reporting on issues involving Islam because of how Muslims may react.

If real, it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people. Even so, we don't need this sort of thing going on.

While I realize that WND doesn't appeal to you because they don't support your agenda, they do have the right to free speech, just like you do, and unlike you, they actually have an audience. Their fight is our fight.

Apache
03-01-2012, 12:28 AM
If real, it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people..

says a future tree ornament, if sharia is passed...

nice to see you so glib about it princess :thumbsup:

RedGrouse
03-01-2012, 02:20 AM
If they hate WND, than they should not read it.

JB
03-01-2012, 02:32 AM
If real, it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people. Even so, we don't need this sort of thing going on.No, you're right. We should unleash unchecked muzzie rage against all that it despises.

I'll get a pen and paper and clear some time on my calendar. I anticipate a very long list.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 02:40 AM
If they hate WND, than they should not read it.

It's not enough for them not to read it. We can't be allowed to read it, either. Remember, we must all submit to the will of Allah.

Novaheart
03-01-2012, 02:43 AM
says a future tree ornament, if sharia is passed...

nice to see you so glib about it princess :thumbsup:

As far as I know, I am Sharia compliant. I don't drink alcohol, don't have sex, all I need to do is put on my Moroccan robes (I already have some) and mumble gibberish to Mecca five times a day.

Rockntractor
03-01-2012, 03:11 AM
As far as I know, I am Sharia compliant. I don't drink alcohol, don't have sex, all I need to do is put on my Moroccan robes (I already have some) and mumble gibberish to Mecca five times a day.

The sex part could be remedied while mumbling gibberish toward Mecca.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/forums/203594_256058724406727_4902564_n.jpg

NJCardFan
03-01-2012, 03:36 AM

Go to Iran and proclaim your sexuality and let me know how you make out.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 12:26 PM

There's far more to it than that. There is a book called "The Reliance of the Traveler", which provides the Sharia guidance that a Muslim needs in order to live as the religion dictates. It's supposedly in line with the four major schools of Islamic jurisprudence, and it's thicker than Rosie O'Donnell after an all you can eat buffet. The sheer volume of detailed restrictions and permissions makes Leviticus look like a vacation brochure.

Print copies are expensive, but it's the best guide to what Sharia dictates, and how Muslims approach the world. If you really want to understand the culture, that's the book to read.

Novaheart
03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
If you really want to understand the culture, that's the book to read.

I don't really need to understand the culture of cockroaches. All I need is some spray.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 02:28 PM
I don't really need to understand the culture of cockroaches. All I need is some spray.

That is a myopic approach.

http://www.lab1663.net/images/yoda_why_you_fail.jpg

In addition to Reliance of the Traveler, I'm assigning you Sun Tzu's Art of War, specifically this passage:

One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.

One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.

One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.

There will be an exam at the end of this thread.

Apache
03-01-2012, 03:32 PM
There will be an exam at the end of this thread.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaQTCsyEoqlFNI2sSrcb4wnytHuBjlW P4oIr-dzRK3ghkPTAJkhg

no thanks...:OhNoes:

MountainMan
03-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I dislike worldnutdaily immensely however if this threat were made to the New Yuck Times, my outrage would be the same. No fucking muslunatic is going to tell me what I can read or from where I get my information.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 06:42 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaQTCsyEoqlFNI2sSrcb4wnytHuBjlW P4oIr-dzRK3ghkPTAJkhg

no thanks...:OhNoes:

It's okay. I have small hands for my size. :biggrin-new:

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
It's not enough for them not to read it.

It's enough for me. To be fair, the same goes for People, National Enquirer, Cat Fancy, and anything written by Ernest Hemingway.

Rockntractor
03-01-2012, 07:00 PM
It's enough for me. To be fair, the same goes for People, National Enquirer, Cat Fancy, and anything written by Ernest Hemingway.

Have you read the two books that are credited to Obama?

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Have you read the two books that are credited to Obama?

No.

I really don't get into biography (let alone autobiography). I can only name a few on my bookshelf and they are Civil War era figures like Longstreet and Lincoln.

I think the most recent figure biography I have is one of Nikola Tesla.

Rockntractor
03-01-2012, 07:14 PM
No.

I really don't get into biography (let alone autobiography). I can only name a few on my bookshelf and they are Civil War era figures like Longstreet and Lincoln.

I think the most recent figure biography I have is one of Nikola Tesla.

You should read them.

Hawkgirl
03-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Go to Iran and proclaim your sexuality and let me know how you make out.

Muslims believe homosexuals should be mutilated, repeatedly raped and then killed.
I don't think Nova wants Islam to flourish.