PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Joe to release investigation of 0bama

Janice
02-29-2012, 08:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SnGPc.jpg

Media finally paying attention to eligibility? (http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/media-finally-paying-attention-to-eligibility/)

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, with one poll showing fully half of the nation wants Congress to investigate the question.

But reporters for the traditional media – networks, major newspapers, major news corporations and conglomerates – mostly have giggled when talk turns to the serious question of just what the U.S. Constitution requires of presidents.

Nevertheless, media organizations from all political persuasions are seeking admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.

The event is tomorrow at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time in Phoenix, 3 p.m. Eastern, and will be live-streamed by WND.

The topic of discussion will be an investigation by Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse into concerns about Obama’s eligibility. It’s the first time an official law enforcement report has addressed many of the allegations about the presumptive 2012 Democratic nominee for president.

The issues include Obama’s eligibility under the U.S. Constitution’s requirements, questions about his use of a Connecticut Social Security number and the image of his purported birth certificate from Hawaii. >>>

Top national media organizations have indicated their plans to attend, and bookings for radio and television reports are in the works. Expected are reporters from the Associated Press, Reuters, Univision, the Washington Times and NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates, as well statewide radio networks, among many others. >>>

Without releasing any details, Arpaio has said the findings “could be a shock.”

He constituted a special five-member law enforcement posse last year to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the Obama birth certificate released to the public by the White House on April 27 might be a forgery.

The posse is made up of three former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys with law enforcement experience. Members have been examining evidence since September concerning Obama’s eligibility to be president under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, which requires a president to be a natural-born citizen.

Among other issues, there also have been allegations of Obama’s use of a Social Security number that corresponds to a Connecticut address, even though the president apparently had no links there. >>>

Arpaio previously told WND that when he launched his Cold Case Posse it was with the possibility that he would clear Obama.

MORE (http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/media-finally-paying-attention-to-eligibility/)

------------------------------------------

This could be interesting. :popcorn:

djones520
02-29-2012, 08:12 PM
We should start a pool about when WND will stop trying to make an issue out of this. I'm gonna say 2018.

Rockntractor
02-29-2012, 09:30 PM
We should start a pool about when WND will stop trying to make an issue out of this. I'm gonna say 2018.

You could always counter with something from Huffpost or Mother Jones.

djones520
02-29-2012, 09:33 PM
You could always counter with something from Huffpost or Mother Jones.

Fight lunacy with lunacy? I have better things to do with my time. Like clip my nails.

Janice
02-29-2012, 09:33 PM
I say that when 0bama with the full power of the Fed Govt (via the Justice Dept and Homeland Security) stops harassing and investigating Arizona in general and Sheriff Joe in particular, then Sheriff Joe can stop hassling the 0bamatron. Until then, game on.

:cool:

Starbuck
02-29-2012, 10:23 PM
I say that when 0bama with the full power of the Fed Govt (via the Justice Dept and Homeland Security) stops harassing and investigating Arizona in general and Sheriff Joe in particular, then Sheriff Joe can stop hassling the 0bamatron. Until then, game on.

Yeah.

But the thing is, the conservatives end up sounding like nut cases and that sort of stuff scares the independents, who really count these days.

Apocalypse
02-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Can we please drop this birther crap? It makes us look as crazy as the "Truthers".

Janice, WND is in no way a reputable news source. The national Inquirer is probable more reputable then they are. Least they broke the John Edwards scandal.

I use to like Sheriff Joe before this, now he's just falling off the deep-end with more of these crazy attacks and antics.

Poll after poll in recent months has indicated that Americans have a high level of concern over Barack Obama’s eligibility Yet any search for these polls only show WND polling and no other.

media organizations from all political persuasions are seeking admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio Yea, the left especially so they can show once more a crazy right-winger (Painting all on the right to be just like him.) and help draw attention off Obama and his continued failed polices. Remember last election cycle. They tried it then too with the whole birther crap.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse Arg... So a large number of Birthers gathered, under Arpaio's order. Likely "Deputized" and submitted their theories. None of whom have actual access to any of the official documents in Hawaii.

his use of a Connecticut Social Security number SS numbers are issued by state where they were applied for, not where where the person is born. His father after he left his mother lived in Connecticut for a while. It is he who would have applied for it for Obama being his father.

reporters from the Associated Press, Reuters, Univision, the Washington Times and NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates, as well statewide radio networksEvery single one of them are liberal outlets and liberal rags. Not one single one of them even pretend to be objective or lean right. Gee I wonder if what I said up means any thing there.

Chuck58
02-29-2012, 11:04 PM
He says results of his investigation into obama's eligibility to be president 'could be a shock.' Now, considering Joe Arpaio, that could mean obama is okay. Sheriff Joe is the PT Barnum of the 21st Century.

Personally, I'd dearly love to see it revealed that obama is an illegal alien, who never applied for or received US citizenship, and who is knowingly and willfully fraudulently holding the office of POTUS . I don't see that happening, but it would be interesting to see what happened if it was true.

I don't expect anything earth shaking to come of it, but I'll be watching and hoping something does.

Novaheart
02-29-2012, 11:18 PM

That's a whole nother issue. I applaud Arpaio for returning fire on the Obama administration in light of the very big media event of "federal investigation of allegations against Arpaio....."

Apache
02-29-2012, 11:38 PM

that's what i'm thinking too. this is a game of who blinks first :cool:

Retread
03-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Thursday, January 26, 2012
OBAMA ELIGIBILITY COURT CASE…BLOW BY BLOW

Given the testimony from today’s court case in Georgia , Obama has a lot of explaining to do. His attorney, Jablonski, was a NO SHOW as of course, was Obama.

The following is a nutshell account of the proceedings.

Promptly at 9am EST, all attorneys involved in the Obama Georgia eligibility case were called to the Judge’s chambers. This was indeed a very interesting beginning to this long awaited and important case.

The case revolved around the Natural Born clause of the Constitution and whether or not Obama qualifies under it to serve. More to the point, if found ineligible, Obama’s name would not appear on the 2012 ballot in Georgia .

With the small courtroom crowded, several in attendance could be seen fanning themselves with pamphlets as they waited for the return of the attorneys and the appearance of the judge.

Obama himself, who had been subpoenaed to appear, of course was nowhere near Georgia . Instead, Obama was on a campaign swing appearing in Las Vegas and in Colorado ignoring the court in Georgia .

Over the last several weeks, Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski, had attempted several tactics to keep this case from moving forward. He first tried to have it dismissed, then argued that it was irrelevant to Obama. After that, Jablonski argued that a state could not, under the law, determine who would or would not be on a ballot and later, that Obama was simply too busy with the duties of office to appear.

After all these arguments were dispatched by the Georgia Court, Jablonski, in desperation, wrote to the Georgia Secretary of State attempting to place Obama above the law and declared that the case was not to he heard and neither he nor his client would participate.

Secretary of State, Brian Kemp, fired back a letter hours later telling Jablonski he was free to abandon the case and not participate but that he would do so at his and his clients peril.

Game on.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes with the attorneys in the judge’s chambers.

20 minutes.

It appears Jablonski is not in attendance as the attorneys return, all go to the plaintiff table 24 minutes after meeting in the judge’s chambers.

Has Obama’s attorney made good on his stated threat not to participate? Is he directly ignoring the court’s subpoena? Is he placing Obama above the law? It seems so. Were you or I subpoenaed to appear in court, would we or our attorney be allowed such action or, non action?

Certainly not.

Court is called to order.

Obama’s birth certificate is entered into evidence.

Obama’s father’s place of birth, Kenya East Africa is entered into evidence.

Pages 214 and 215 from Obama’s book, “Dreams from My Father” entered into evidence. Highlighted. This is where Obama indicates that, in 1966 or 1967 that his father’s history is mentioned. It states that his father’s passport had been revoked and he was unable to leave Kenya .

Immigration Services documents entered into evidence regarding Obama Sr.

June 27th, 1962, is the date on those documents. Obama’s father’s status shown as a non citizen of the United States . Documents were gotten through the Freedom of Information Act.

Testimony regarding the definition of Natural Born Citizen is given citing Minor vs Happersett opinion from a Supreme Court written opinion from 1875. The attorney points out the difference between “citizen” and “Natural Born Citizen” using charts and copies of the Minor vs Happersett opinion.

It is also pointed out that the 14th Amendment does not alter the definition or supersede the meaning of Natural Born. It is pointed out that lower court rulings do not conflict with the Supreme Court opinion nor do they over rule the Supreme Court Minor vs Happersett opinion.

The point is, to be a natural born citizen, one must have 2 parents who, at the time of the birth in question, be citizens of the United States . As Obama’s father was not a citizen, the argument is that Obama, constitutionally, is ineligible to serve as President.

Judge notes that as Obama nor his attorney is present, action will be taken accordingly.

Carl Swinson takes the stand.

Testimony is presented that the SOS has agreed to hear this case, laws applicable, and that the DNC of Georgia will be on the ballot and the challenge to it by Swinson.

2nd witness, a Mr. Powell, takes the stand and presents testimony regarding documents of challenge to Obama’s appearance on the Georgia ballot and his candidacy.

Court records of Obama’s mother and father entered into evidence.

Official certificate of nomination of Obama entered into evidence.

RNC certificate of nomination entered into evidence.

DNC language does NOT include language stating Obama is Qualified while the RNC document DOES. This shows a direct difference trying to establish that the DNC MAY possibly have known that Obama was not qualified.

Jablonski letter to Kemp yesterday entered into evidence showing their desire that these proceedings not take place and that they would not participate.

Dreams From My Father entered.

Mr. Allen from Tuscon AZ sworn in.

Disc received from Immigration and Naturalization Service entered into evidence. This disc contains information regarding the status of Obama’s father received through the Freedom of Information Act.

This information states clearly that Obama’s father was NEVER a U.S. Citizen.

At this point, the judge takes a recess.

The judge returns.

David Farrar takes the stand.

Evidence showing Obama’s book of records listing his nationality as Indoneasan. Deemed not relevant by the judge.

Orly Taitz calls 2nd witness. Mr. Strump.

Enters into evidence a portion of letter received from attorney showing a renewal form from Obama’s mother for her passport listing Obama’s last name something other than Obama.

State Licensed PI takes the stand.

She was hired to look into Obama’s background and found a Social Security number for him from 1979. Professional opinion given that this number was fraudulent. The number used or attached to Obama in 1979, shows that Obama was born in the 1890. This shows that the number was originally assigned to someone else who was indeed born in 1890 and should never have been used by Obama.

Same SS number came up with addresses in IL, D.C. and MA.

Next witness takes the stand.

This witness is an expert in information technology and photo shop. He testifies that the birth certificate Obama provided to the public is layered, multiple layered. This, he testifies, indicates that different parts of the certificate have been lifted from more than one original document.

Linda Jordan takes the stand.

Document entered regarding SS number assigned to Obama. SS number is not verified under E Verify. It comes back as suspected fraudulent. This is the system by which the Government verifies ones citizenship.

Next witness.

Mr. Gogt.

Expert in document imaging and scanners for 18 years.

Mr. Gogt testifies that the birth certificate, posted online by Obama, is suspicious. States white lines around all the type face is caused by “unsharp mask” in Photoshop. Testifies that any document showing this, is considered to be a fraud.

States this is a product of layering.

Mr. Gogt testifies that a straight scan of an original document would not show such layering.

Also testifies that the date stamps shown on Obama documents should not be in exact same place on various documents as they are hand stamped. Obama’s documents are all even, straight and exactly the same indicating they were NOT hand stamped by layered into the document by computer.

Next witness, Mr. Sampson a former police officer and former immigration officer specializing in immigration fraud.

Ran Obama’s SS number through database and found that the number was issued to Obama in 1977 in the state of MA. Obama never resided in MA. At the time of issue, Obama was living in Hawaii .

Serial number on birth certificate is out of sequence with others issued at that hospital. Also certification is different than others and different than twins born 24 hours ahead of Obama.

Mr. Sampson also states that portion of documents regarding Mr. Sotoroe, who adopted Obama have been redacted which is highly unusual with regards to immigration records.

Suggests all records from Social Security, Immigration, Hawaii birth records be made available to see if there are criminal charges to be filed or not. Without them, nothing can be ruled out.

Mr. Sampson indicates if Obama is shown not to be a citizen, he should be arrested and deported and until all records are released nobody can know for sure if he is or is not a U.S. Citizen.

Taitz shows records for Barry Sotoro aka Barack Obama, showing he resides in Hawaii and in Indonesia at the same time.

Taitz takes the stand herself.

Testifies that records indicate Obama records have been altered and he is hiding his identity and citizenship.

Taitz leave the stand to make her closing arguments.

Taitz states that Obama should be found, because of the evidence presented, ineligible to serve as President.

And with that, the judge closes the hearing.

What can we take away from this?

It’s interesting.

Retread
03-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Now, all of this has finally been entered OFFICIALLY into court records.

One huge question is now more than ever before, unanswered.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?

Without his attorney present, Obama’s identity, his Social Security number, his citizenship status, and his past are all OFFICIALLY in question.

One thing to which there seems no doubt. He does NOT qualify, under the definition of Natural Born Citizen” provided by SCOTUS opinions, to be eligible to serve as President.

What will the judge decide? That is yet to be known, but it seems nearly impossible to believe, without counter testimony or evidence, because Obama and his attorney chose not to participate, that Obama will be allowed on the Georgia ballot.

It also opens the door for such cases pending or to be brought in other states as well.

Obama is in it deep and the DNC has some…a LOT …of explaining to do unless they start looking for a new candidate for 2012.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Personally, I'd be happy to see Obama's college transcripts. Anyone else want to bet that he was a C- student?

Rockntractor
03-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Personally, I'd be happy to see Obama's college transcripts. Anyone else want to bet that he was a C- student?

I've never heard anyone interviewed that said 'hey I went to school with him'.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 01:38 AM

I've seen a few puff-pieces, but nothing like the journalistic proctoscopes that Republicans go through. BTW, Politico found an essay of his from 1983. It's drivel. Here's the link: http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

Articulate_Ape
03-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Yeah.

But the thing is, the conservatives end up sounding like nut cases and that sort of stuff scares the independents, who really count these days.

These days?

Rockntractor
03-01-2012, 02:05 AM
I've seen a few puff-pieces, but nothing like the journalistic proctoscopes that Republicans go through. BTW, Politico found an essay of his from 1983. It's drivel. Here's the link: http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

Wow, that would have to be worth some money, the only thing ever actually written by him?

Chuck58
03-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Oh, but, but, but.....I mentioned that on another site and got hit with, "He was president of the Harvard Law Review. He must have been a good student."

The guy is an empty suit. He has no past. When something does appear from that non-existent past, it's ignored, quickly blown off, or the messenger is attacked.

What I want to know is how come you can find African papers online from back when he was running for Senator mentioning 'Kenyan born Barack obama?' They weren't attacking him. They were proud of the fact that he might be a US senator.

I never paid a lot of attention to the birther thing. I figured he'd at the very least been vetted as to his citizenship. I didn't think even the democrats would try to pull something like that.

Janice
03-01-2012, 02:30 AM

So the "Invisible Man" (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?46869-The-Invisible-Man) is finally starting to make an appearance?

DumbAss Tanker
03-01-2012, 10:50 AM

Yeah, I'm with ya...this is a case of 'What goes around, comes around,' and to the extent it cause Obozo problems, it's all good.

AmPat
03-01-2012, 11:12 AM
That's a whole nother issue. I applaud Arpaio for returning fire on the Obama administration in light of the very big media event of "federal investigation of allegations against Arpaio....."

Good lord man, this is the third time in less than a year I agree with you. Must get CAT scan.:apologetic:

AmPat
03-01-2012, 11:23 AM
A fools bet.
All the evidence points to him being a C student at best. With his cocaine use, probably lower like a C-. I'd like to see some of his "research" and thesis papers and run them through a search program for plagiarism (plagiarism checker). I'm betting Dopey-Changey isn't smart enough and is certainly lazy enough to have copied straight from somebody else's work.

He isn't very bright notwithstanding the attempts of his media groupies to frame him that way.

Novaheart
03-01-2012, 12:30 PM

I find that STUNNING about ALL major candidates. It's like someone has gone out with the hush money and some legal papers, or extortion papers, and clamped down everyone who knew these people in their teens and college.

Where are the embarrassing photos? I know there are a couple of me out there somewhere. Nothing too revolting, just me being silly or vulgar. Why aren't there any beach pictures of Marco Rubio? Where are the high school friends of George Bush who remember him stupid drunk and streaking through Kennebunkport? Where is the chick who says Anthony Weiner is a lousy lay, before he got caught? Do all the people of the past somehow get brought to heel? We live in a country where gray haired women freely volunteer to talk about their one night fling with Elvis or Frank Sinatra, but no one remembers schtupping that piece of shit Paul Ryan?

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I find that STUNNING about ALL major candidates. It's like someone has gone out with the hush money and some legal papers, or extortion papers, and clamped down everyone who knew these people in their teens and college.

During the 2008 campaign, Frontline did a show on him and McCain. People who knew Obama in college were interviewed.

Maybe you guys should just start watching PBS.

Where are the embarrassing photos?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IUYlNU10BMY/Sl79hGsczUI/AAAAAAAAYp4/R4LqqDRyrzY/s400/Young-Obama-10.jpg

Bailey
03-01-2012, 12:41 PM

Where are the embarrassing photos? I know there are a couple of me out there somewhere. Nothing too revolting, just me being silly or vulgar. Why aren't there any beach pictures of Marco Rubio? Where are the high school friends of George Bush who remember him stupid drunk and streaking through Kennebunkport? Where is the chick who says Anthony Weiner is a lousy lay, before he got caught? Do all the people of the past somehow get brought to heel? We live in a country where gray haired women freely volunteer to talk about their one night fling with Elvis or Frank Sinatra, but no one remembers schtupping that piece of shit Paul Ryan?

There were no camera phones in those days.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Wow, that would have to be worth some money, the only thing ever actually written by him?
It's interesting reading, if for no other reason than it seems to imply that his lack of knowledge of languages seems to extend to English. Hard to believe that his other books weren't seriously plussed up by other writers.

Oh, but, but, but.....I mentioned that on another site and got hit with, "He was president of the Harvard Law Review. He must have been a good student."

The guy is an empty suit. He has no past. When something does appear from that non-existent past, it's ignored, quickly blown off, or the messenger is attacked.

What I want to know is how come you can find African papers online from back when he was running for Senator mentioning 'Kenyan born Barack obama?' They weren't attacking him. They were proud of the fact that he might be a US senator.

I never paid a lot of attention to the birther thing. I figured he'd at the very least been vetted as to his citizenship. I didn't think even the democrats would try to pull something like that.
One of the things that people don't realize is that there is more than one editor of the Law Review, or that the presidency is an elected position within the staff. From Wikipedia:

"Fourteen editors (two from each 1L section) are selected based on a combination of their first-year grades and their competition scores. Twenty editors are selected based solely on their competition scores. The remaining editors are selected on a discretionary basis."

So, was Obama one of the merit selectees, or was he a discretionary (i.e., affirmative action) selectee? That's what I'd like to find out.

A fools bet.
All the evidence points to him being a C student at best. With his cocaine use, probably lower like a C-. I'd like to see some of his "research" and thesis papers and run them through a search program for plagiarism (plagiarism checker). I'm betting Dopey-Changey isn't smart enough and is certainly lazy enough to have copied straight from somebody else's work.

He isn't very bright notwithstanding the attempts of his media groupies to frame him that way.

He's not stupid, but he's lazy. He avoids work, ducks difficult decisions and generally doesn't learn from mistakes or seek to expand his knowledge base. He's the classic example of a slacker who could be more than he is, but because he is constantly told how "special" he is, or how smart, he never bothers developing the character that would push him to truly excel. Instead, he just coasts from one position to another, doing what he's always done, which is create a strong first impression, and then riding that into office.

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 01:35 PM
When becoming President of the United States isn't excelling enough for you, you have high standards.

Rockntractor
03-01-2012, 01:44 PM
When becoming President of the United States isn't excelling enough for you, you have high standards.

Mao became leader of 25% of the worlds population, oh wait you hold him in high esteem also.

DumbAss Tanker
03-01-2012, 02:36 PM

What you are saying is that since he won, he must therefore have been extremely highly qualified. I believe the majority of the other posters are not quite looking at it that same way...

noonwitch
03-01-2012, 02:41 PM

My brother went to Adrian College with two Michigan politicians-democrat Lansing mayor Virg Bernero and republican congressman Mike Rogers. He hated both of them-he said that they were best friends in college, despite their political differences, because both of them were such insufferable jerks that no one else wanted to hang around with them.

Novaheart
03-01-2012, 03:02 PM
There were no camera phones in those days.

Digital images can be erased. Polaroids slip through the gap in the dresser drawer and hide in the dust space for decades.

Seriously, is there no picture of you skinny dipping, passed out drunk, or bowing to the porcelain idol? I know for a fact that I have a friend in Los Vegas who has, in one of his boxes of junk, every picture he ever took with his polaroid camera.

Odysseus
03-01-2012, 03:26 PM
I do have high standards. Would that you did.

Winning elections proves only that you can stand on stage and be packaged and managed. It doesn't demonstrate character, intelligence, experience or any other positive attribute beyond the most superficial aspects of appearance.
As you might put it, you can elect a ham sandwich to any office if it has the right campaign manager and team. Obama's record prior to the presidential election was a string of campaign appearances, photo ops and sinecures in various legislative bodies, where he repeatedly punted tough decisions. Like the Nobel Peace Prize, most of his "accomplishments" seem to have been awarded for just showing up.

Bailey
03-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Digital images can be erased. Polaroids slip through the gap in the dresser drawer and hide in the dust space for decades.

Seriously, is there no picture of you skinny dipping, passed out drunk, or bowing to the porcelain idol? I know for a fact that I have a friend in Los Vegas who has, in one of his boxes of junk, every picture he ever took with his polaroid camera.

Cant say that there is a picture of me doing anything like that. Sorry I have this little thing called "Class" im made of it :D

jendf
03-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Never a dull moment with Sheriff Joe. That being said, if he doesn't have rock solid evidence at this press conference that Obama is a fraud, then I'm going to be pissed.

I'm saying this as one of his biggest supporters.

I get pushing back at the federal government because of their actions against our state, but this small, petty stuff (yes, it's small and petty until there is evidence to back up these claims) just looks like we're engaged in a silly slap fight. :smilie_catfight:

Articulate_Ape
03-01-2012, 05:49 PM
So, what happened at the press conference?

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 06:08 PM

I believe the sheriff has determined it is a fake.

A shock, I know.

jendf
03-01-2012, 06:14 PM

Believes it's fake. Is going to continue investigating. Blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

Let's just vote out Obama in November and then none of this will matter.

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Believes it's fake. Is going to continue investigating. Blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

Let's just vote out Obama in November and then none of this will matter.

You're joking, right? There are still people pissing and moaning about Jimmy Carter.

jendf
03-01-2012, 06:22 PM
You're joking, right? There are still people pissing and moaning about Jimmy Carter.

Well, none of it will matter to me. And that's really all that matters anyway...my happiness. :biggrin-new:

Arroyo_Doble
03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Well, none of it will matter to me. And that's really all that matters anyway...my happiness. :biggrin-new:

That reminds me, how long till opening day?

jendf
03-01-2012, 06:25 PM
That reminds me, how long till opening day?

36 days!!!

Kay
03-01-2012, 08:46 PM
He's a Kenyan.
I'm glad Sheriff Joe is on this.
I'd like to see Barry end up in Tent City wearing pink drawers.

Janice
03-01-2012, 08:53 PM
He's a Kenyan.
I'd like to see Barry end up in Tent City wearing pink drawers.

... and a pink tent for the first wookie?

http://i56.tinypic.com/s25z6a.jpg

Bailey
03-01-2012, 08:55 PM
... and a pink tent for the first wookie?

http://i56.tinypic.com/s25z6a.jpg

It doesnt matter, he could be taped killing babies and people would cover up for him.

JB
03-01-2012, 08:57 PM
He's a Kenyan.
I'd like to see Barry end up in Tent City wearing pink drawers.That's hardcore.

:mg:

Janice
03-01-2012, 09:07 PM
It doesnt matter, he could be taped killing babies and people would cover up for him.

For the party that endorses him that would actually be a resume enhancement.

Chuck58
03-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Not much new from the press conference.

I didn't know that obumble's Selective Service card was an apparent fake.

Other than that, it was interesting to see how they determined that the birth certificate might be false. The streaming video I watched was miserable, constant buffering every couple of seconds, so it wasn't really much fun watching.

Overall, interesting and pretty decent work by his team.

The question I have: what does Arpaio do with all this evidence? Congress won't do anything. Giving it to the Feds isn't going to lead to a resolution. He's got what seems to be fairly solid proof that fraud has been committed, and nobody to hand it off to.

Novaheart
03-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Sorry I have this little thing called "Class" im made of it :D

Yeah, you've shown us.

fettpett
03-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I got into a debate about this (well more to do with Romney :rolleyes::rolleyes:) and basically said the same a Jen, it doesn't matter anymore, vote the bastard out and move on.

Chuck58
03-01-2012, 10:05 PM
I got into a debate about this (well more to do with Romney :rolleyes::rolleyes:) and basically said the same a Jen, it doesn't matter anymore, vote the bastard out and move on.

Agree with getting rid of him, the sooner the better. As far as whether it matters, just on the off chance that all the apparent faked documents are really fake, and the airline records missing are pure coincidence, we need better vetting of candidates.

The airline records, by the way, 568 microfilmed pieces from the National Archives are completely intact. That is, except for the one week in question, when obumble's mother went to Hawaii to give birth. That week is missing. The National Archive, according to Arpaio's lead investigator, can't explain the disappearance.

Kay
03-01-2012, 10:24 PM
The National Archive, according to Arpaio's lead investigator, can't explain the disappearance.

Wonder if they checked Sandy Burgler's socks ?

Janice
03-02-2012, 12:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XC7QO.jpg

Aw yes. Sandy Burgler. Wonder how hes doin these days.

Janice
03-02-2012, 12:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QL0yz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y4nDU.jpg

Last I saw of him, he was pallin around with 3 amigos from another administration.

:popcorn:

AmPat
03-02-2012, 02:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QL0yz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y4nDU.jpg

Last I saw of him, he was pallin around with 3 amigos from another administration.

:popcorn:Is it ok to call them monkeys now or is that racist? (oh, I know he di-ent!):nono:.

Chuck58
03-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Is it ok to call them monkeys now or is that racist? (oh, I know he di-ent!):nono:.

Good question. Didn't Clinton consider himself (at least in public) our first black president?

linda22003
03-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Good question. Didn't Clinton consider himself (at least in public) our first black president?

No. Toni Morrison called him that. “...our first black president. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children’s lifetime.” “Clinton,” Morrison wrote in [a] 1998 New Yorker essay, “displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald’s-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas.”

AmPat
03-02-2012, 03:25 PM
No. Toni Morrison called him that. “...our first black president. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children’s lifetime.” “Clinton,” Morrison wrote in [a] 1998 New Yorker essay, “displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald’s-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas.”

Those same qualities that made liberals gush over Bubba would have made him a detestible "bitter clinger" had he been a GOP'er.

Odysseus
03-02-2012, 06:11 PM

If that had been said in defense of anyone but a liberal, it would have been deemed a highly racist comment.

Janice
03-02-2012, 11:22 PM
The Emperor's New Birth Certificate - by the most invisible President (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?46869-The-Invisible-Man) we have ever known.

Here are several videos (http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse-probable-cause-obama-certificate-a-fraud/) of diff aspects Sheriff Joes investigation. They looked at the typeset of twins BC that were born the day after 0bama and it's different than 0bamas. Also notice under race, it said father was African. That is not a race nor a nationality, but a continent (Africa). And as an aside ... Kenya was known as "British East Africa Protectorate" until 1963, when the name changed to "Kenya".

As a novice a graphic designer I noticed that whoever did the BC left his layering intact. And sloppy borders where they were copied & pasted together at the corners. The document was made by a rank-amateur. Sheriff Joe couldn't figure out what caused the "white halo effect." There are a couple of ways you could avoid the white halo effect in PSCS5. You can do it by "pathing" your pixels (manually) in Photoshop, then cleaning up the rough edges with a number of tools. Or alternatively you could vector it in Illustrator, in a similar fashion. The genius who did this probably used what's known as the "magic wand" tool and went no further. The magic wand is simply an algorithm that detects locations and changes in pixels and automatically applies a path around the discrete parts of the image. It always leaves the white-halo, and you either have to live with it, or clean it up manually (in which case you may as well apply the path manually in the first place).

Now lets watch how the media digs up the backgrounds of Arpiao's investigative team in fine detail and drags them through the mud. With absolutely no curiosity about the Muslim Marxist. This is the same crowd and Democrats/ Democrat media whose former White House National Security Adviser, Sandy Burgler ...you will remember ... admittedly stole and destroyed embarrassing Top Secret documents from the National Archives to protect Clinton. Then got a slap on the wrist in return, where the average person would have received a heavy prison sentence, or perhaps even the death penalty for what was arguably an act of treason.

So, I would not be surprised to learn that these same Democrats might send someone to the Archives to remove the week's worth of INS cards filled out by airplane passengers entering the United States during the time period 0bama and his mother would have flown back to the U.S. after their return from Kenya with the relevant information. Might shed a little light on the "disappearing" college transcripts too.

To counter all that, even though the certificate is probably a forgery, that doesn't mean that the Purple Lipped fool wasn't born in Hawaii. Just that the Zipster can't prove that he was. This will probably go nowhere faster than you can say Vince Foster. But anything is possible where liberal democrats are involved. And Sheriff Joe ... please dont go for any late night walks. You might could catch Breitbartitis.

AmPat
03-03-2012, 11:41 AM
The Turd In Chief no doubt is hiding something, but this will go nowhere. I prefer to beat this fool in a land slide. That way he has to live with the sting of ignominious defeat for the rest of his life. That is a huge burden for the biggest Narcissist in the world to shoulder. It will eat at him daily knowing he is the worst president ever and succeeded in lowering even the dismal bar that Jimmy Carter set.

Janice
03-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Obama and the Matter of Trust (http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/obama_and_the_matter_of_trust.html)

Ronald Reagan was fond of saying: "Trust, but verify."

President Obama told us he released his official long-form birth certificate on April 27, 2011. Can we trust him, and should we verify?

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his "Cold Case Posse" attempted to answer that question, with the intended goal of verifying the authenticity of the certificate presented by the White House to the public.

At the March 1 press conference, Sheriff Arpaio concluded that there is "probable cause" to believe that the document is a "computer-generated forgery." Additionally, the sheriff stated: "I do not believe that it is a scan of an original 1961 paper document, as represented by the White House when the long-form birth certificate was made public." The Sheriff's Office released a formal report of its "preliminary findings" and indicated that its investigation is continuing.

Most of the reporters' questions at the end of the press conference were statements in defense of Obama, and the subsequent coverage by major news outlets asserted that rumors about the president's birth certificate were "debunked" and "discredited," but gave no details of the debunking or discrediting. >>>

To paraphrase another favorite Reagan quotation: "It isn't so much that the mainstream media are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." >>>

As I closed my last column reporting on the posse's findings, this situation is indeed a matter of trust and verification. >>>

According to Zullo (lead investigator): "I could not come to [Sheriff Arpaio] and say [Obama] cleared a background to be an employee of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. There's just too much missing information." Really, even if we were told that Obama passed the security clearance of the State Department (which also recognizes the potential security implications of dual citizenship), he doesn't work for them. He works for us. Even those who didn't vote for him.

Sheriff Arpaio admitted he doesn't know where to present his findings, but he insists they cannot be ignored. Imagine if you found a piece of evidence that would rock the establishment to its core. Where would you take it? Who would believe you? Are there any more Bob Woodwards or Carl Bernsteins out there?

There may be no one left to trust anymore -- except We the People.

------------------------------

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government. So let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first."

-- Thomas Jefferson.

Janice
03-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Sheriff Joe Arpaio exposes forgery of Obama's Selective Service registration (http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index.ssf/2012/03/sheriff_joe_arpaio_exposes_for.html)

Having just attended Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" news conference in Phoenix, Ariz., we candidly admit we have never seen a greater example of raw media bias in our 30 years of watching the fourth estate. >>>

In less than an hour, Arpaio's team laid out a compelling case that individuals working under the President of the United States have engaged in criminal forgery. And most interestingly, the case isn't just about Obama's birth certificate. >>>

The Arpaio team devastated the legitimacy of Obama's purported birth certificate from Hawaii. The investigation by document forensic experts systematically showed how the document could not be real and is part of a criminal conspiracy to commit fraud.

But we found the most interesting information presented to have nothing to do with the Obama nativity story. Instead it had to do with the selective service records. Forensic document analysis proved this document was also a forgery. Intensive documentation proving that Postal indicia on the form was forged was particularly damaging, as this type of postal fraud is a federal felony. >>>

Going forward, Arpaio said that he would continue to investigate. Allusions were made to the existence of over 200 sworn depositions by witnesses in the case, including a witness that, when he met Barack Obama was introduced to him, as a foreign exchange student.

If you don't believe us, go and watch the video of the news conference yourself; it is posted online.

Obama's team responded with ridicule, not answers. His campaign tweeted links to an old episode of the X-Files TV show. But ridicule in the face of legitimate questions only works so long.

Citizens are still daring to ask questions about Obama. And by doing it you face certain ridicule, name calling and being treated as children. Even when you may be asking legitimate questions, which have been routinely asked of presidential candidates in the past or have been asked of Republican candidates this year, you are censured.

---------------------------------

Most of this type of news is like an iceberg, 90% hidden.

It is instructive to rent and view All the President's Men. After it's over ask yourself what exactly was so shocking about Watergate compared to what we know about this president, his appointments and his illegal acts.

After Vince Foster, who was the guy (secretary of commerce) that went down in a plane crash into a mountainside in Croatia? Ron Brown? Watch your back Joe - some disgruntled illegal could possibly be getting primed by the handlers to take you out.

Elspeth
03-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Personally, I'd dearly love to see it revealed that obama is an illegal alien, who never applied for or received US citizenship, and who is knowingly and willfully fraudulently holding the office of POTUS . I don't see that happening, but it would be interesting to see what happened if it was true.

Would it negate Obamacare?:lemo:

Chuck58
03-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Would it negate Obamacare?:lemo:

I'd like to think it would negate everything he's done, in particular his numerous executive orders. After all, if he isn't a legitimate sitting president nothing he's done is lawful or binding. I'd think it would mean obamacare is out the window.

There are just too many things coming up wrong about the guy. Every time somebody digs, something else turns up. The airline microfilm is another example - 528 or so pieces and all complete except for one week that just happens to be the week mommy obama supposedly flies into Hawaii to give birth to future King Barack. Too much coincidence to suit me.

Apache
03-07-2012, 01:34 AM
I'd like to think it would negate everything he's done, in particular his numerous executive orders. After all, if he isn't a legitimate sitting president nothing he's done is lawful or binding. I'd think it would mean obamacare is out the window.

i'd like to think so, but knowing the hucksters in washington, my bet is they stay...

Janice
03-07-2012, 02:02 AM
i'd like to think so, but knowing the hucksters in washington, my bet is they stay...

I agree. Esp if Boehner is not shown the door. With McConnell not far behind.

But Boehner is akin to using a walking cane that comes to a sharp point at the top. Damn near useless imho.

Chuck58
03-07-2012, 02:43 AM
I agree. Esp if Boehner is not shown the door. With McConnell not far behind.

But Boehner is akin to using a walking cane that comes to a sharp point at the top. Damn near useless imho.

Good points, both you and Apache. Wasn't it just a few months ago that Boehner decided they weren't going to defund obamacare? I never heard an explanation as to why they decided not to take away its funding.

Seems to me one of the Republican campaign points during mid terms was repeal or defunding of obamacare.

AmPat
03-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Boehner needs to go ASAP. I hope there are enough Tea Party candidates elected to select another (principled and brave) Speaker. This wimp is either to cowardly to take on the libeRATS or the RATS have compromised him. :livid:

Teetop
03-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Doesn't Obozo's "sister" have a also have a COLB from Hawaii? It is a well known fact she was born elsewhere....