PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Radio Host Mocks Storm Victims: ‘Their God…Keeps Smashing Them Into Little Gr

RedGrouse
03-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Liberal Radio Host Mocks Storm Victims: ‘Their God…Keeps Smashing Them Into Little Grease Spots’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/liberal-radio-host-mocks-storm-victims-their-god-keeps-smashing-them-into-little-grease-spots/

Mike Malloy. He sounds just like Fred Phelps. Leftists are the biggest hypocrites.

“Their God … keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement in *Alabama, and Mississippi, and Arkansas, and Georgia, and Oklahoma,” Malloy says in his broadcast from Friday. “You know, the Bible belt, where [in a mocking voice] they ain’t gonna let no *******ed science get in the way, it says in the Bible, blah blah blah blah blah. So, according to their way of thinking, God with his omnipotent thumb reaches down here and so far tonight has smashed about 20 people into a grease spot on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to.”

fettpett
03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
left gets their panties in a twist over Rush's 1 min long tripe against Fluke, then this fucktard comes out and says this...:livid::livid::livid::blue::blue:

RedGrouse
03-05-2012, 09:35 PM
left gets their panties in a twist over Rush's 1 min long tripe against Fluke, then this fucktard comes out and says this...:livid::livid::livid::blue::blue:

They are nuts. They have selective hearing.

JB
03-05-2012, 09:37 PM
What this toolbag doesn't understand is that not one person impacted in any of those states blames God for what happened.

Just like I don't blame my Chevy.

Go F yourself Malloy.

Apache
03-06-2012, 01:07 AM
just like princess and wee, malloy is trying to mock the beliefs of many to build themselves up.

AmPat
03-06-2012, 11:07 AM
just like princess and wee, malloy is trying to mock the beliefs of many to build themselves up.

I'd rather be destroyed on this earth by my God than given lavish gifts from their god. If I'm right, they burn and I enjoy. If they are right, the worms eat well.

DumbAss Tanker
03-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Enjoy your eternity in Hell, Malloy...or endless nonexistence, as you prefer.

NJCardFan
03-06-2012, 02:07 PM
And now a word from the MSM about Malloy's comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g04aCp3ej-I

noonwitch
03-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Those are some pretty nasty comments. I don't even know who Mike Malloy is. I don't listen to any talk radio, regardless of politics. I listen to music.

NJCardFan
03-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Those are some pretty nasty comments. I don't even know who Mike Malloy is. I don't listen to any talk radio, regardless of politics. I listen to music.

Translated: Since this guy is a liberal, I could care less, however, if he was a conservative, my feelings would be vastly different.

noonwitch
03-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Translated: Since this guy is a liberal, I could care less, however, if he was a conservative, my feelings would be vastly different.

No, I said what I meant. I don't know who he is, but those are nasty comments. I don't listen to talk radio and I don't watch MSNBC.

Elspeth
03-06-2012, 09:37 PM
No, I said what I meant. I don't know who he is, but those are nasty comments. I don't listen to talk radio and I don't watch MSNBC.

Malloy is a NOBODY. You have to listen to him on the net or some obscure stations. The reason everyone is pissed off at Rush is that Rush has a huge audience. Malloy has a couple of nutjobs and pot addicts that fire up his podcasts and dream of free government cheese.