PDA

View Full Version : Jesus was a homosexual

Novaheart
03-07-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm a realist, a pragmatist, relying on a homosexual for advise on procreation and marriage, is absurd to put it nicely.

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/sananda2.jpg

Rockntractor
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Stay on topic or the rest of your crap goes here!

Apache
03-07-2012, 02:07 PM
wtf is with the title? :livid:

Rockntractor
03-07-2012, 02:12 PM

Nova is implying that Jesus was a homosexual.
I moved his post here where gibberish belongs!

ABC in Georgia
03-07-2012, 02:30 PM

Mercy!

Good thing for you Nova ... folks in here do not follow the Qu'ran, or you would be in danger of losing your head about now!

~ ABC

Bailey
03-07-2012, 02:39 PM
I dont know why this shit is tolerated, its blasphemy.

Odysseus
03-07-2012, 02:50 PM
I dont know why this shit is tolerated, its blasphemy.

Blasphemy in the US isn't a crime. In some circles, it's considered chic and trendy, as Nova has demonstrated repeatedly.

Adam Wood
03-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Well, he did have those fabulous sandals....

Bailey
03-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Blasphemy in the US isn't a crime. In some circles, it's considered chic and trendy, as Nova has demonstrated repeatedly.

Well we shall see how trendy it is when twinkle toes stand before the Father and explains stuff like this.

Rockntractor
03-07-2012, 03:11 PM
:rotfl:
Well, he did have those fabulous sandals....

Zathras
03-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Mercy!

Good thing for you Nova ... folks in here do not follow the Qu'ran, or you would be in danger of losing your head about now!

~ ABC

If that was the case Nova would have been in danger the first time he made mention that he was a deviant....er, homosexual.

DumbAss Tanker
03-07-2012, 03:41 PM
This is one of the stupidest things homos do to try to normalize their perversion, dragging every respected historical and religious figure they can into question. "Lincoln slept in beds with other men riding circuit" - yeah, no shit, so did EVERYONE who stayed in an inn or tavern while traveling in the mid-19 Century and before. Idiots.

Apache
03-07-2012, 03:59 PM
This is one of the stupidest things homos do to try to normalize their perversion, dragging every respected historical and religious figure they can into question. "Lincoln slept in beds with other men riding circuit" - yeah, no shit, so did EVERYONE who stayed in an inn or tavern while traveling in the mid-19 Century and before. Idiots.

exactly-...distraction, deception and re-write history, some fools will follow... right princess?

AmPat
03-07-2012, 06:54 PM
It makes him look like a dick with ears if you ask me.

I could care less what sexual perversion Nova enjoys, as long as he keeps it to himself and doesn't drag Jesus into his filth. The fact that he does is why nobody can stand him. I pity the poor fool, aka, Nova. No friends and a pathetic life. No wonder he is so angry.

fettpett
03-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Actually there Nova and Hai, he most likely looked like this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/nD/tb_jesuslead-lg-mdn.jpg

the "traditional" version is a Romanticized version by European painters. he was Jewish and didn't particularly stand out from the crowd in looks

hai
03-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Actually there Nova and Hai, he most likely looked like this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/nD/tb_jesuslead-lg-mdn.jpg

the "traditional" version is a Romanticized version by European painters. he was Jewish and didn't particularly stand out from the crowd in looks

Yeah,there was something on the History channel about that.

NJCardFan
03-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah. The same God who in Leviticus 18:22 said "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" would send his only Son to earth to be gay. Nova, I always thought you were a disgusting, despicable person and this only personifies that. When you're resorting to blasphemy to get your point across, not only have you lost the argument, you make yourself look like a bigger fuckbag than you already were.

JB
03-07-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm curious as to how Nova came to that conclusion. Did he explain or was that pic the end of it?

Apache
03-07-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm curious as to how Nova came to that conclusion. Did he explain or was that pic the end of it?

he left after the transfer... coward

Zeus
03-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Yeah. The same God who in Leviticus 18:22 said "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" would send his only Son to earth to be gay. Nova, I always thought you were a disgusting, despicable person and this only personifies that. When you're resorting to blasphemy to get your point across, not only have you lost the argument, you make yourself look like a bigger fuckbag than you already were.

Depravity knows no bounds. yet he would have us believe that if society in general accepted their depravity or better yet embraced it nothing would change for the worse. I'd be willing to hear hesheit explain how this would not be the case.

Novaheart
03-08-2012, 12:37 AM

LOL, you guys are having way too much fun with this. He's just the first confirmed bachelor who came to mind after somebody made a stupid remark.

BTW, having fun with me is one thing, but making it appear as if I started a thread called "Jesus was a homosexual" is an abuse of your moderator powers. And, I would have titled it "an homosexual" if I were to have started such a thread.

CueSi
03-08-2012, 12:47 AM
LOL, you guys are having way too much fun with this. He's just the first confirmed bachelor who came to mind after somebody made a stupid remark.

BTW, having fun with me is one thing, but making it appear as if I started a thread called "Jesus was a homosexual" is an abuse of your moderator powers. And, I would have titled it "an homosexual" if I were to have started such a thread.

So you're not saying Jesus was a homosexual?

And dude, you should know that. . . well, when it comes to you...abuse of mod powers is par for the course here.

~QC

Rockntractor
03-08-2012, 12:48 AM

There was no deceit on my part, I made it clear why your post was moved here.

Apache
03-08-2012, 01:00 AM

'i was only kidding'... bullshit princess. you knew exactly what you were doing, that's why you come slinking in here so late at night.

Novaheart
03-08-2012, 01:25 AM
So you're not saying Jesus was a homosexual?

~QC

I wasn't actually, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just thinking that a famously unmarried and nonsexual person is so often referenced.

CueSi
03-08-2012, 02:18 AM
I wasn't actually, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just thinking that a famously unmarried and nonsexual person is so often referenced.

Okay. All I wanted to know.

~QC

Apache
03-08-2012, 02:43 AM

knock off the innocent act, you knew exactly what the hell you were doing... you got caught.

NJCardFan
03-08-2012, 03:34 AM

You and your ilk may think blasphemy is a joke but a lot of people don't. But do me a favor, Muhammad despised homosexuality as well so why not have the balls to go to a mosque and tell them that you think Muhammad was gay as well and tell us what happens. But you won't because you're a pussy and an asshole.

txradioguy
03-08-2012, 04:46 AM

Looks like Novatwit is trying to rewrite history to justify his alternate lifestyle.

AmPat
03-09-2012, 10:17 AM
You and your ilk may think blasphemy is a joke but a lot of people don't. But do me a favor, Muhammad despised homosexuality as well so why not have the balls to go to a mosque and tell them that you think Muhammad was gay as well and tell us what happens. But you won't because you're a pussy and an asshole.
Or Mr. Chicken could ask his neighborly moose-limbs to explain the marriage to his considerably older aunt and to his 8 year old cousin. Either or both questions would get him a special necktie. Mud-Ham-Ed, Piss Be Upon Him, was a special kind of filth. Moose-Limbs don't like people, especially their own, to know of their pathetic prophet's true history.

Odysseus
03-09-2012, 11:02 AM

Marriage, crucifixion, machts nicht. :biggrin-new:

hai
03-09-2012, 06:33 PM
If that was the case Nova would have been in danger the first time he made mention that he was a deviant....er, homosexual.

I'm shocked by you,considering you live in SoCal which is more tolerant of different people.

Rockntractor
03-09-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm shocked by you,considering you live in SoCal which is more tolerant of different people.

deviant means different, look it up.

Apache
03-09-2012, 06:38 PM

you are way too naive....

hai
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
you are way too naive....

Well isn't California mostly a open-minded state?

Rockntractor
03-09-2012, 06:53 PM

Empty minded, it's similar.

hai
03-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Empty minded, it's similar.

Huh?

Rockntractor
03-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Huh?

Their hard drives show 95% free space!

hai
03-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Their hard drives show 95% free space!

o.O

Apache
03-09-2012, 07:31 PM

Schizophrenic is more like it...

Zathras
03-09-2012, 09:10 PM

Check a map DUmbass....San Jose is in the San Fransicko bay area. I live in NoCal. And don't talk to me about tolerance since the deviants...er, homosexuals have none towards normal people. Were it up to me the deviants in the Cesspool by the Bay would be rounded up and dumped in the waters off the Farralon Islands during the Great White Shark mating season. If the sharks don't get them the cold water will. Either way we'd be rid of their filth.

Zathras
03-09-2012, 09:12 PM

If it was then Prop 8 would have passed you idiot.

hai
03-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Check a map DUmbass....San Jose is in the San Fransicko bay area. I live in NoCal. And don't talk to me about tolerance since the deviants...er, homosexuals have none towards normal people. Were it up to me the deviants in the Cesspool by the Bay would be rounded up and dumped in the waters off the Farralon Islands during the Great White Shark mating season. If the sharks don't get them the cold water will. Either way we'd be rid of their filth.

My you're a bigot.

So it wouldn't matter to you if someone got fired for being gay?

People like you are the opposite side of history,throughout history people have supported bad stuff like segregation.

People like you are the reason why groups like the KKK existed during the 1920's.

AmPat
03-09-2012, 10:31 PM
My you're a bigot.

So it wouldn't matter to you if someone got fired for being gay?

People like you are the opposite side of history,throughout history people have supported bad stuff like segregation.

People like you are the reason why groups like the KKK existed during the 1920's.

Chicken/Egg-Egg/Chicken?
One could argue that the KKK existed because people like you existed. :dozer:

NJCardFan
03-09-2012, 11:48 PM

These 2 things you mention were perpetrated by Southern Democrats. The same Democrats you hold so dear to your heart today.

Zathras
03-10-2012, 01:18 AM
My you're a bigot.

So are you, forcing your beliefs on me that something that's a lifestyle choice deserves special rights.

So it wouldn't matter to you if someone got fired for being gay?.

What happens to other people I do not know does not bother me in the least.

And people like you are evolutionary dead ends like the Dodo bird.

Nope, not a democrat nor do I hate African Americans or any other race for that matter. However, people like you gave us stuff like the Folsom Street fair in San Francesspool, where oral sex is done in public and deviant behavior is the norm.

hai
03-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Moo!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/21/f640f558-88fa-4bc3-bbca-ee2133d3be85.jpg

Zathras
03-10-2012, 03:07 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/21/f640f558-88fa-4bc3-bbca-ee2133d3be85.jpg

Well, that's just what we've come to expect from you when you get beaten in a debate. Thanks for admiting defeat.

Novaheart
03-10-2012, 11:19 AM
And people like you are evolutionary dead ends like the Dodo bird.

Nope, not a democrat nor do I hate African Americans or any other race for that matter. However, people like you gave us stuff like the Folsom Street fair in San Francesspool, where oral sex is done in public and deviant behavior is the norm.

As vulgar as the Folsom Street Fair is, you really have no reason to witness it unless you seek it out. You claim not to hate African Americans, but not only have they many times performed violent and destructive demonstrations in American cities, the black on white crime rate is so outrageously disproportionate to their representation that were it reversed the United Nations would be called upon to step in. And yet, you reserve your ire for the 99.999999999999% of homosexuals who, presumably like yourself, have not and would not attend or participate in the Folsom Street Fair. You also make no similar condemnation of heterosexuals for the activities at Mardi Gras, Gasparilla, or Burning Man.

As for this "evolutionary dead end" bullshit, I can easily give you a list of Americans who have not had children who have contributed more to this country, humanity, and the enduring culture of Americanism that you have or ever will. I understand your need to feel superior for having reproduced, but every mammal can do that. Just as everyone can slap paint on a canvas, it doesn't mean everyone is an artist.

Zathras
03-10-2012, 02:21 PM
As vulgar as the Folsom Street Fair is, you really have no reason to witness it unless you seek it out. You claim not to hate African Americans, but not only have they many times performed violent and destructive demonstrations in American cities, the black on white crime rate is so outrageously disproportionate to their representation that were it reversed the United Nations would be called upon to step in. And yet, you reserve your ire for the 99.999999999999% of homosexuals who, presumably like yourself, have not and would not attend or participate in the Folsom Street Fair. You also make no similar condemnation of heterosexuals for the activities at Mardi Gras, Gasparilla, or Burning Man.

As for this "evolutionary dead end" bullshit, I can easily give you a list of Americans who have not had children who have contributed more to this country, humanity, and the enduring culture of Americanism that you have or ever will. I understand your need to feel superior for having reproduced, but every mammal can do that. Just as everyone can slap paint on a canvas, it doesn't mean everyone is an artist.

yawn...talk to someone who actually gives a damn about anything that might come from your worthless piehole deviant. All I hear is a droning buzz of a gnat.

hai
03-10-2012, 02:50 PM

Yeah,kinda makes me wonder if Zathras is in the closet. The more someone hates gays,the more likely they're to be gay. Just look at people like Larry Craig and such who spoke out against gays,only to be found to be gay later on.

Apache
03-10-2012, 03:36 PM
http://chzemokid.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/emo-scene-hipster-hey-me-too.jpg

oh goody! you jump on the nova wagon because you don't have a solitary thought of your own....

Novaheart
03-10-2012, 04:20 PM
yawn...talk to someone who actually gives a damn about anything that might come from your worthless piehole deviant. All I hear is a droning buzz of a gnat.

Apology accepted.

Zathras
03-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah,kinda makes me wonder if Zathras is in the closet. The more someone hates gays,the more likely they're to be someone. Just look at people like Larry Craig and such who spoke out against gays,only to be found to be gay later on.

Yep, you got me....I'm a male lesbian.

In other words, I'm a normal human male, not a deviant like you and the buzzing gnat.

Zathras
03-10-2012, 04:25 PM
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fixed for accuracy.

hai
03-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Yep, you got me....I'm a male lesbian.

In other words, I'm a normal human male, not a deviant like you and the buzzing gnat.

That was supposed to be typed as more likely to be gay. *typo pixies on my keyboard*

Zathras
03-10-2012, 04:38 PM
That was supposed to be typed as more likely to be gay. *typo pixies on my keyboard*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/462.jpg

hai
03-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Moo!

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/axelfoxyfluff/6004515698_95885f1a81.jpg

Zathras
03-10-2012, 04:51 PM
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/axelfoxyfluff/6004515698_95885f1a81.jpg

Yawn....yet another admission by you that you can't debate with adults when shown that your arguments are shit.

Please go away deviant and come back when you reach puberty.

hai
03-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Yawn....yet another admission by you that you can't debate with adults when shown that your arguments are shit.

Please go away deviant and come back when you reach puberty.

Deviant?

We are living in a more enlightened age,this is no longer the 70's dude. The world is changing. It's time people like you change with the times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUHPUtdUPOc

Rockntractor
03-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Deviant?

We are living in a more enlightened age,this is no longer the 70's dude. The world is changing. It's time people like you change with the times.

Did you ever look up what deviate meant?

Zathras
03-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Deviant?

That lady in the video is wrong....her son has the same rights as her daughter. Too bad you're too stupid to realise it.

And if enlightenment means special rights for a voluntary behavior then I want nothing to do with it.

And change is not always good or right...like giving deviants like you special rights to marry or voting for a President on a platform of "Hope & Change".

Apache
03-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Deviant?

de·vi·ant (dv-nt)
adj.
Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.
n.
One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

you're also misusing the term enlightened. pushing your agenda, shoving it down society's throat and shouting down the opposition is not enlightenment, it's bullying. please learn the difference...

hai
03-10-2012, 07:26 PM
That lady in the video is wrong....her son has the same rights as her daughter. Too bad you're too stupid to realise it.

And if enlightenment means special rights for a voluntary behavior then I want nothing to do with it.

And change is not always good or right...like giving deviants like you special rights to marry or voting for a President on a platform of "Hope & Change".

So You're saying that everyone has the same rights,as long as they marry someone of the opposite gender? Sorry,but any choice without a real choice is no freedom at all.

Rockntractor
03-10-2012, 07:32 PM
So You're saying that everyone has the same rights,as long as they marry someone of the opposite gender? Sorry,but any choice without a real choice is no freedom at all.

Tell you what, if you can get Barney pregnant you can marry him, I don't care what sex he is.

Apache
03-10-2012, 07:50 PM

oh looky here... a permanent victim-in-training...:biggrin-new:

that's right! you go boi! rage against that machine!!!!!! :livid:

funny thing is... you don't have a CLUE as to what the hell you're doing :biggrin-new:

sad thing is... soon you can vote :blue:

hai
03-10-2012, 07:52 PM
oh looky here... a permanent victim-in-training...:biggrin-new:

that's right! you go boi! rage against that machine!!!!!! :livid:

funny thing is... you don't have a CLUE as to what the hell you're doing :biggrin-new:

sad thing is... soon you can vote :blue:

I'm of voting age,i'm 34.

Apache
03-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm of voting age,i'm 34.

well shut my mouth.... the way you post and debate, i was thinking 16 TOPS!

Odysseus
03-11-2012, 12:20 AM

There are lots of choices among the opposite gender. There are blondes, brunettes, redheads, A-cups, D-cups, in-between cups, you name it. But, think of it this way, if you are invited to enter a cat show, and you're a dog person, showing up with your dog and expecting to enter is absurd.

hai
03-11-2012, 12:27 AM
herp derp

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3189/3060707236_9d77b32522.jpg

Apache
03-11-2012, 01:00 AM

34 huh? can't prove it like that. what did the col. say that warranted such a mindless reply? i mean, we all know you WANT to be a professional victim, but even the OWS dregs have better comebacks than that...

Apache
03-11-2012, 01:02 AM
one more thing there hai...

dude you gotta mix up the pics from time to time, that one gets old, fast...

Rockntractor
03-11-2012, 01:12 AM
He needs to do a Homer Simpson pic search, lots of good material!http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/foolish/foolish004.gif (http://gfxlovers.com/smilies)

Zathras
03-11-2012, 01:15 AM

And this is why nobody takes anything you have to say seriously Hai. All this shows is you've lost and can't reply intelligently.

hai
03-11-2012, 01:17 AM
moo.

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/axelfoxyfluff/14562-buenomustacheTrixie.jpg

Zathras
03-11-2012, 01:17 AM
what did the col. say that warranted such a mindless reply? i mean, we all know you WANT to be a professional victim, but even the OWS dregs have better comebacks than that...

The col. blew his pathetic argument out of the water and Hai did what he normaly does when he has nothing intellingent to counter the argument with.

hai
03-11-2012, 01:18 AM
arf arf arf

fixed

Zathras
03-11-2012, 01:19 AM
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o518/axelfoxyfluff/14562-buenomustacheTrixie.jpg

So you agree with what I said about you. If you had a coherant argument to counter what I had to say you wouldn't have to resort to admiting you've lost with a lame assed picture response.

Zathras
03-11-2012, 01:21 AM
fixed

34 eh? Facts not in evidence...the way you post it looks like you're 10, maybe 11 tops.

hai
03-11-2012, 01:22 AM
34 eh? Facts not in evidence...the way you post it looks like you're 10, maybe 11 tops.

Well i'm copying you.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/NyanBloodyNeko/MLP%20FiM%20pix/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-stupid-tourists.gif

Rockntractor
03-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Well i'm copying you.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/NyanBloodyNeko/MLP%20FiM%20pix/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-stupid-tourists.gif

Go to bed Hai.

hai
03-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Go to bed Hai.

Huh?

Zathras
03-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Well i'm copying you.

Hmmm, no you're not child....when there's an argument I can, and do, respond intelligently, unlike you. All you're doing is showing just how pathetic you really are. When someone counters one of your lame assed arguments and you can't respond intelligently, you respond with pictures a 8 year old would use, not with a response that someone of 34 would give. That's why we don't believe it when you say you're 34. Your actions tell us otherwise.

hai
03-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Hmmm, no you're not child....when there's an argument I can, and do, respond intelligently, unlike you. All you're doing is showing just how pathetic you really are. When someone counters one of your lame assed arguments and you can't respond intelligently, you respond with pictures a 8 year old would use, not with a response that someone of 34 would give. That's why we don't believe it when you say you're 34. Your actions tell us otherwise.

Sorry,it just i'm losing and last night the power went out two times,so i'm a little tired from waking up at 1:23 AM to set every clock in the house.

Zathras
03-11-2012, 01:34 AM
Sorry,it just i'm losing and last night the power went out two times,so i'm a little tired from waking up at 1:23 AM to set every clock in the house.

So maybe instead of posting you should go get some sleep. It would be better for you.

Apache
03-11-2012, 01:35 AM

glad i got my boots on...:biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
03-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Huh?

Move on to something else or log off.

hai
03-11-2012, 01:38 AM

K,i'll start a music thread.

Apache
03-11-2012, 02:06 AM

awww dad :frown-new:

Rockntractor
03-11-2012, 02:09 AM
awww dad :frown-new:

He is soggy and his ear was torn.

Apache
03-11-2012, 02:26 AM
He is soggy and his ear was torn.

yeah... like that's an excuse :rolleyes:

:biggrin-new:

hai
03-11-2012, 02:47 PM

You mean the friendship is magic stuff? Well i know there are some demographics that suggest that many fans of the show are in their 30's and such.

Zathras
03-11-2012, 03:09 PM
You mean the friendship is magic stuff? Well i know there are some demographics that suggest that many fans of the show are on their 30's and such.

And just what does that have to do with you posting pictures that an 8 year old would use when losing the debate? Fans of that show maybe in their 30's but that has absolutely no bearing on the discussion here.

hai
03-11-2012, 03:11 PM
And just what does that have to do with you posting pictures that an 8 year old would use when losing the debate? Fans of that show maybe in their 30's but that has absolutely no bearing on the discussion here.

Ah,k sorry.

I probably misread what you wrote.

Cool name BTW,Is that a Babylon 5 reference?

fettpett
03-11-2012, 07:58 PM
You mean the friendship is magic stuff? Well i know there are some demographics that suggest that many fans of the show are in their 30's and such.

yeah, 30 year old mothers watching with their 8 year old children :rolleyes:

hai
03-11-2012, 08:24 PM
yeah, 30 year old mothers watching with their 8 year old children :rolleyes:

Not so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic#Internet_follo wing

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/My_little_pony_fim_cosplay_anime_expo_2011.jpg

Does this person look like 8 years old to you?

Rockntractor
03-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Not so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic#Internet_follo wing

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/My_little_pony_fim_cosplay_anime_expo_2011.jpg

At the maturity level yes!

hai
03-11-2012, 08:34 PM
At the maturity level yes!

Huh?

This person though has the exact shirt i have.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/018/a/2/brony_shirt_ftw__by_brosteve-d4mqmay.jpg

Rockntractor
03-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Huh?

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/018/a/2/brony_shirt_ftw__by_brosteve-d4mqmay.jpg

http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/foolish/foolish004.gif (http://gfxlovers.com/smilies)

hai
03-11-2012, 08:56 PM
http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/foolish/foolish004.gif (http://gfxlovers.com/smilies)

What is that smile of?

Apache
03-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Huh?

http://www.badideatshirts.com/Assets/ProductImages/PS_0548_PEE_DR.jpgi wouldn't advertise that....:biggrin-new:

hai
03-11-2012, 10:54 PM
i wouldn't advertise that....:biggrin-new:

That's not even the shirt dude.

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/138545_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0

m00
03-11-2012, 11:05 PM
If Jesus were straight, he would have turned wine into beer.

hai
03-11-2012, 11:16 PM
if jesus were straight, he would have turned wine into beer.

lmao!

Apache
03-12-2012, 02:12 AM
That's not even the shirt dude.

http://www.badideatshirts.com/Assets/MoreImages/PS_0548_PEE_DR_PIC1.jpg

ok, so the color was off...:rolleyes:

hai
03-12-2012, 02:30 AM
ok, so the color was off...:rolleyes:

That's not the shirt. mine says Brony on it dumbass!

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6032/6310752524_7ea54e3054_b.jpg

It says "Brony" K. You're pissing me off by saying it says something.

Apache
03-12-2012, 02:55 AM
That's not the shirt. mine says dork pride on it dumbass!

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/public/KH7Ma5ZMlHKJJcHfr2ZQnisOytenSWTw09xYx-yEKN4CDHynG7ugZ3-IwjXa77Kc5eVfDG5-7QlqiGywPG8QDR0-HlEftIM8mgioLmWurv6mdJ2otxXXkfnvH940UA1F18deVMViMV Ulcd8id55Urd7g1n-Z72GKyHnW_DHPAewRf8irHGDjbgMsvkrAE71T5zP66wvz73GQj f--ID1Rvan1QC9W6N9bQJR51beW9Xt8SHYOVdhf9AWwklzXJ19cXU KI5So=s220-c

It says "dork pride" K. You're pissing me off by saying it says something else and you're glad i can't punch you through the computer.

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/Assets/MoreImages/PS_0548_PEE_DR_PIC2.jpg

um... i'm like scared and stuff :blue:

honestly! i'm really considering shaking :cold:

or... you could pull that stick outta your ass and take these as they were meant

a joke! you nimrod :biggrin-new:

hai
03-12-2012, 02:57 AM
um... i'm like scared and stuff :blue:

honestly! i'm really considering shaking :cold:

or... you could pull that stick outta your ass and take these as they were meant

a joke! you nimrod :biggrin-new:

Why are u doing this?

Apache
03-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Why are u doing this?

dude get yourself a sense of humor, you'll live longer...:rolleyes:

Apache
03-12-2012, 03:31 AM
also...

it's a little late to edit your post after its been quoted... so i suggest in the future, you post what you mean to say.

fettpett
03-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Not so.

ah, yes cosplay...well done cosplay is sexy as hell...that...that is just pathetic

http://www.squidoo.com/sexy-cosplay-pictures

Bailey
03-12-2012, 08:06 AM
ah, yes cosplay...well done cosplay is sexy as hell...that...that is just pathetic

http://www.squidoo.com/sexy-cosplay-pictures

The boyfriends of those women are very lucky dudes :(

fettpett
03-12-2012, 08:10 AM
The boyfriends of those women are very lucky dudes :(

haha, right...just look up wow elf cosplay :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

edit: here just for you Bailey
http://obsoletegamer.com/fappathon-when-elves-attack/