PDA

View Full Version : THE VETTING: Ben Smith Releases Selectively Edited Obama Race Video

Teetop
03-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Let the games begin! (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape)

Earlier today, Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith announced on Twitter that video researcher Andrew Kaczynski had released “the mysterious Harvard/Obama/race video that the Breitbart folks have been talking about.”

The video, which Kaczynski says was “licensed from a Boston television station,” shows a young Barack Obama leading a protest at Harvard Law School on behalf of Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic tied to Jeremiah Wright--about whom we will be releasing significant information in the coming hours.

However, the video has been selectively edited--either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself. Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama's allies in the mainstream media and academia.

Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape. The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News' Hannity.

Articulate_Ape
03-07-2012, 08:43 PM
They are releasing the complete first set of videos on Hannity tonight, so I've heard.

Tipsycatlover
03-08-2012, 11:09 AM
It won't matter to democrats, the lamestream media won't mention it.

Cicero
03-08-2012, 04:21 PM
It won't matter to democrats, the lamestream media won't mention it.

CNN actually interviewed a guy from Breitbart's organization. It was filled with the usual snarky tone and condescending remarks. The interesting thing to me was that you could see the palpable anger on the faces of these people. They are coming unhinged.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/08/The%20Vetting%20CNN%20Implodes%20Over%20Obama%20Be ll%20Video

txradioguy
03-09-2012, 03:53 AM
CNN actually interviewed a guy from Breitbart's organization. It was filled with the usual snarky tone and condescending remarks. The interesting thing to me was that you could see the palpable anger on the faces of these people. They are coming unhinged.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/08/The%20Vetting%20CNN%20Implodes%20Over%20Obama%20Be ll%20Video

Unhinged isn't the word for it.

AmPat
03-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Unhinged isn't the word for it.
They ought to be unhinged. The tapes have been in possession for years and kept from the public. It was newsworthy material deliberately hidden from the public. This means that the "journalists" who knew of them have committed a formerly serious journalistic crime. Will the media moguls respond appropriately? No! They have already been outed as Left-wing Circus Barkers. Traditional Media has died of self inflicted wounds. This is one of the final nails in that coffin. Serious reporting will forever be tainted by the unprofessional antics of these hard core leftist ideologues, who have been masquerading in plain sight for years as "unbiased" reporters.

The alphabets, traditional papers and magazines are already dead and the cable "News" outlets are next. The public will have to get the real news solely from the internet.

Odysseus
03-09-2012, 10:55 AM

The attacks from Soledad O'Brien and the other guy were so blatant that any impartial observer had to realize that they were partisan shills. What was great, though, was the black woman on the panel who took them to task for acting as gatekeepers of knowledge and hiding news instead of reporting it.

txradioguy
03-09-2012, 11:19 AM
The attacks from Soledad O'Brien and the other guy were so blatant that any impartial observer had to realize that they were partisan shills. What was great, though, was the black woman on the panel who took them to task for acting as gatekeepers of knowledge and hiding news instead of reporting it.

That other guy was Jay Thomas. Best known for playing Carla's ex-hocky goalie boyfriend Eddie on Cheers. Now he's got a radio show on Sirius/XM.

He should have stuck to acting.

Odysseus
03-09-2012, 12:20 PM
That other guy was Jay Thomas. Best known for playing Carla's ex-hocky goalie boyfriend Eddie on Cheers. Now he's got a radio show on Sirius/XM.

He should have stuck to acting.

I thought that I recognized him. What is with guys who played dim characters on Cheers (Ted Dansen, Woody Harrelson) and left-wing idiocy? Can't they stop pretending to be idiots in their political philosophies?

NJCardFan
03-09-2012, 12:41 PM
I thought that I recognized him. What is with guys who played dim characters on Cheers (Ted Dansen, Woody Harrelson) and left-wing idiocy? Can't they stop pretending to be idiots in their political philosophies?

No.

AmPat
03-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Cliff turned out to be a good guy.