PDA

View Full Version : Gloria Allred...SMH

NJCardFan
03-10-2012, 04:32 AM
I heard today that Allread wants the Palm Beach County prosecutor to file a misdemeanor charge against Rush under some law written back in the latter half of the 1800's about publicly questioning a woman's chastity. Here is an article: http://www.kentuckynewsnetwork.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=104707&article=9878220 1 glaring thing here; if a woman is in front of congress begging that the government should pay for her contraception because she can't afford it, is she really a chaste woman?

txradioguy
03-10-2012, 06:11 AM
If she wants to prosecute Rush for this...I want prosecutors in the county where she lives to prosecute her for false allegations of harassment against a presidential candidate...AND because the candidate was black...let's look at civil rights violations charges as well.

Adam Wood
03-10-2012, 08:37 AM
If she wants to prosecute Rush for this...I want prosecutors in the county where she lives to prosecute her for false allegations of harassment against a presidential candidate...AND because the candidate was black...let's look at civil rights violations charges as well.Heh. Hate crime. *snicker*