PDA

View Full Version : Unemployed/ Under employed

wannaberocker
03-12-2012, 12:41 AM
So as the name says. If you are unemployed or under employed (ie party time) share your story.

How long have ya been unemployed or under employed?

Have ya given up looking?

Have ya gotten any leads? or interviews lined up?

Got any tips to help the unemployed or under employed?
Ill start. I graduated from College Last year and have been working at a motel since then. I am very much under employed. I did however got an interview this week at Wal Mart. Now in normal circumstances, I donít think id be much nervous about it. However, considering that in almost a year this is the first interview I have gotten. Im feel a bit more pressure to land the job (its an assistant managerís job).
Anyways share your stories.

Rockntractor
03-12-2012, 12:46 AM
So as the name says. If you are unemployed or under employed (ie party time) share your story.

How long have ya been unemployed or under employed?

Have ya given up looking?

Have ya gotten any leads? or interviews lined up?

Ill start. I graduated from College Last year and have been working at a motel since then. I am very much under employed. I did however got an interview this week at Wal Mart. Now in normal circumstances, I donít think id be much nervous about it. However, considering that in almost a year this is the first interview I have gotten. Im feel a bit more pressure to land the job (its an assistant managerís job).

I wish you luck with the interview, get plenty of sleep tonight.

hai
03-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Dude,you play rock music?

wannaberocker
03-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Dude,you play rock music?

I play classic rock, blues, and some prog metal. Most of my music time is spent trying to play John Petrucci solos.

hai
03-12-2012, 01:20 AM
I play classic rock, blues, and some prog metal. Most of my music time is spent trying to play John Petrucci solos.

Cool,i play some classic metal and some metalcore. Trying to work on arpeggios,tremolo picking,tapping and such. Have downpicking,gallops and palm-muting down.

m00
03-12-2012, 01:40 AM

What's your degree in?

wannaberocker
03-12-2012, 02:05 AM
What's your degree in?

I got my MBA. With focus on Finance and Economics.

wannaberocker
03-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Cool,i play some classic metal and some metalcore. Trying to work on arpeggios,tremolo picking,tapping and such. Have downpicking,gallops and palm-muting down.

Cool man keep it up.

wannaberocker
03-12-2012, 02:09 AM
I wish you luck with the interview, get plenty of sleep tonight.

Absolutly, ill be getting plenty of sleep the day before the interview.