PDA

View Full Version : People Are Idiots

NJCardFan
03-16-2012, 05:40 AM
Idiots are lining up to get the new iPad this morning. Shelling out anywhere between $400-$750 for this thing. I wonder how many of these idiots are clamoring that the gobment provide them with health insurance.

Bailey
03-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Being an apple phanboi is as close to a religion as you can get. :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:

fettpett
03-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Being an apple phanboi is as close to a religion as you can get. :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:

QFT

St. Stephen is their Madonna

SarasotaRepub
03-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Well, I'd like one but I have no real use for one. Guess I'll stick with my Kindle. :smile-new:

Odysseus
03-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Well, I'd like one but I have no real use for one. Guess I'll stick with my Kindle. :smile-new:

Dell has come out with a tablet that runs Windows 7 and operates like any regular PC, but with a touchscreen and stylus. Load Photoshop, and you have a digital sketchpad.

Bailey
03-16-2012, 11:24 AM

Listen infidel if you dont buy one you will not get 72 virgins when you die or something like that. :biggrin-new:

Starbuck
03-16-2012, 11:29 AM
I'd still be running Win98 if I could.:smile-new:

noonwitch
03-16-2012, 11:39 AM
QFT

St. Stephen is their Madonna

Do you know what is really funny about it? A lot of liberals like to go on and on about Steve Jobs and Apple products. But all those fancy gadgets are manufactured in China, in factories in which they string nets around the the building so that the workers won't jump to their deaths when they are broken down from the hellish working conditions.

Novaheart
03-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Idiots are lining up to get the new iPad this morning. Shelling out anywhere between $400-$750 for this thing. I wonder how many of these idiots are clamoring that the gobment provide them with health insurance.

Said he who is on government health insurance.

Novaheart
03-16-2012, 11:44 AM

Exactly. Mac review said pretty much the same thing: "It's neat and we want one but it doesn't replace any technology."

NJCardFan
03-16-2012, 11:56 AM

Uh, I pay for mine dickwad.

Rockntractor
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM

Nova stay on the topic or your shit goes to the whiny zone!

Novaheart
03-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Uh, I pay for mine dickwad.

As you will on single payer, dipstick.

Novaheart
03-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Nova stay on the topic or your shit goes to the whiny zone!

See post #1, his thread.

Rockntractor
03-16-2012, 12:14 PM
See post #1, his thread.

My apologies.

NJCardFan
03-16-2012, 01:53 PM

However, you don't hear me complaining about this stuff then running out and buying iPads do you. Stop deflecting the argument.

namvet
03-16-2012, 02:11 PM
im outta debt. and staying that way. no time for toys anyway

Articulate_Ape
03-16-2012, 02:37 PM
http://youtu.be/AGVTp7eCWBo

FlaGator
03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I use the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab. I chose it after comparing several different tablets. I found it to be leaps and bounds better than the iPad and you're not confined to once source for apps, music, etc.

Odysseus
03-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Listen infidel if you dont buy one you will not get 72 virgins when you die or something like that. :biggrin-new:

Apparently, it has a great new screen with higher resolution, so you can download much better previews of your 72 virgins.

Yeah, except that we'll pay more and get less. No thanks.

JB
03-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Said he who is on government health insurance.WTF is wrong with you? I know you like to break balls on here but you're really saying some stupid shit lately. Better go get an MRI.

Back on topic: Apple blows.

MountainMan
03-16-2012, 11:10 PM

Who needs an iPad? I'm posting this from my kindle fire while sitting on the throne. :biggrin-new:

Best part of the fire is it is small enough to hold with one hand which frees up the other for cleanup....:Taps4:

Rockntractor
03-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Who needs an iPad? I'm posting this from my kindle fire while sitting on the throne. :biggrin-new:

Best part of the fire is it is small enough to hold with one hand which frees up the other for cleanup....:Taps4:

http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/hygiene/wc/wcpuent.gif

NJCardFan
03-16-2012, 11:31 PM

Or puñeta. :lemo:

Zathras
03-17-2012, 02:16 AM

Or that they're part of the 99%ers.

Zathras
03-17-2012, 02:20 AM

Why would he want 72 virgins? If it was me I'd want 72 slutty women who know what they're doing. :friendly_wink:

Kay
03-17-2012, 03:26 AM
I LOVE my IPad. It's like my most favorite ever material possession.
I have an iPad 2, and won't upgrade to the new one. I don't see there
being enough difference to be worth upgrading from 2 to new.

Articulate_Ape
03-17-2012, 01:34 PM
I LOVE my IPad. It's like my most favorite ever material possession.
I have an iPad 2, and won't upgrade to the new one. I don't see there
being enough difference to be worth upgrading from 2 to new.

Women have a hard time resisting anything that has the word "pad" in it.

Rockntractor
03-17-2012, 01:54 PM
They had one person show up for the line in Tulsa, they interviewed him on the news.

Starbuck
03-17-2012, 05:23 PM

I love my truck. Do I love all things that end in 'uck'? Well, pretty much.:biggrin-new:

Kay
03-17-2012, 10:50 PM
They had one person show up for the line in Tulsa,
they interviewed him on the news.
Same here. One store said they had only been given 10 to sell,
but a crowd of only 2 people showed up to buy.

Kay
03-17-2012, 10:53 PM

Careful, or I'll have to PADdle you.

Apache
03-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Careful, or I'll have to PADdle you.

me first! me first! :biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

Novaheart
03-17-2012, 11:19 PM
WTF is wrong with you? I know you like to break balls on here but you're really saying some stupid shit lately. Better go get an MRI.

Back on topic: Apple blows.

Macs are excellent- I have several of them. The problem with the iPad isn't that it's Apple, it's that it doesn't improve or replace any essential technology.

I had some kind of head scan in July when my sodium crashed and I hit the floor. Everything is peachy, thank you. They even checked my arteries and stuff, and everything is peachy, thank you. Macs are excellent- I have several of them. The problem with the iPad isn't that it's Apple, it's that is doesn't improve or replace any essential technology.

I have a Galaxy Sii phone that's very cool. One day I'll take it up to the TMobile store and get Manuel to show me all the tricks. Did I mention I have macs?

Hawkgirl
03-18-2012, 12:58 AM
An iPad is basically an iPhone with a bigger screen and no phone. I will probably get one when the price drops a bit. I'm usually the last in my family to get something like this. I do have an iPhone and like it.