PDA

View Full Version : Dining out in the world international etiquette IQ--How do you rate?

SaintLouieWoman
03-18-2012, 06:07 PM
THIS IS A FUN QUIZ TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. HAVE FUN ...

Just click on "Dining Out In The World" below, then select your answer by clicking on the twirling utensil. It will give you the correct answer, then move to the next country. It's funny and more difficult than you might think.

CLICK BELOW

Dining Out In The World (http://www.fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOutTheWorld.swf)

linda22003
03-18-2012, 09:22 PM
I missed the Polish fish question. Other than that, I'm good to go.

Chuck58
03-18-2012, 09:29 PM
I got 5.......:apologetic:

I knew about the French and ketsup and the Japanese and slurping. Don't remember the other 3.

Articulate_Ape
03-18-2012, 10:47 PM
I got the Spanish snack bar and the Polish fish one wrong. What the hell is wrong with those people?

Odysseus
03-18-2012, 11:25 PM
I got 8 out of 10. The Polish fish threw me, but I think that they're wrong about the fried chicken. My British wife was appalled by people eating with their hands when she first came to America.

Articulate_Ape
03-19-2012, 12:34 AM
I got 8 out of 10. The Polish fish threw me, but I think that they're wrong about the fried chicken. My British wife was appalled by people eating with their hands when she first came to America.

Maybe she's a Spanish spy. Does she throw shit on the floor?

Odysseus
03-19-2012, 01:07 AM
Maybe she's a Spanish spy. Does she throw shit on the floor?

Actually, she's quite the neat freak. She's evolved past the point where she feels the need to fling $#/+ at the other primates. :biggrin-new:

NJCardFan
03-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Which is pretty funny considering Brits eat their fries with vinegar and eat something called steak and kidney pie.

Odysseus
03-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Which is pretty funny considering Brits eat their fries with vinegar and eat something called steak and kidney pie.

One of my favorite jokes is the difference between heaven and hell to a European:

In heaven, the British are the police, the French are the cooks, the Germans are the engineers, the Swiss are the administrators and the Italians are the lovers.

In hell, the Germans are the police, the British are the cooks, the French are the engineers, the Italians are the administrators and the Swiss are the lovers.