PDA

View Full Version : Greets!

CactusCarlos
03-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi. Yes I am that CactusCarlos. I was a member here long ago - some of you may remember me, some of you will not.
I'm here to do lurk mostly, and I'll comment here and there just like I do at the cave.

Search me on Twitter if there is any question as to where I lean politically! :-)

Carlos

Rockntractor
03-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi. Yes I am that CactusCarlos. I was a member here long ago - some of you may remember me, some of you will not.
I'm here to do lurk mostly, and I'll comment here and there just like I do at the cave.

Search me on Twitter if there is any question as to where I lean politically! :-)

Carlos

Welcome, I hope I didn't put you off in the cancer cure thread, I was worried you might be a spammer but after I read all the article at your link I knew that wasn't true, don't be a stranger and keep posting.

Janice
03-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey there stranger, welcome aboard! http://i54.tinypic.com/2navcqx.gif

Gentleman Pirate
03-20-2012, 09:30 PM
You know where the fridge is, grab your own beers. You aren't a guest anymore.

SarasotaRepub
03-20-2012, 10:11 PM

Carlos

Welcome back! :smile-new:

BadCat
03-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Carlos...good to see you here.

www.electstevedawes.com

CactusCarlos
03-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the welcomes everyone, glad to be back!

SaintLouieWoman
03-21-2012, 07:16 PM
So glad to see you, welcome. :smile-new: