PDA

View Full Version : And To Think There Are Those Who See No Problem With This Type Of Thinking

NJCardFan
03-21-2012, 09:21 PM
All I can say is holy crap. I mean, holy freaking crap. There is the entitlement mentality then there is this. If you watch this video and you aren't pissed off then you are either brain dead, agree with this level of thinking, or a Democrat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw

JB
03-21-2012, 09:47 PM
This is a follow up to the video she did previously from Mississippi. If you didn't see it, just think about the stereotypes and you'll get the idea.

The main difference between the two videos is that the folks from Mississippi stated they would rather have nothing then accept something from the government. Now, I realize that Mississippi is top 5 when it comes to receiving federal tax dollars but I have no idea what the money is for. I'm just noting the Give Me attitude from New York and the No Thanks attitude from Mississippi. At least as far as the folks on the videos are concerned.

NJCardFan
03-21-2012, 10:13 PM
The funny thing is that HBO had no issue with her showing the Mississippi video but balked at her showing this one. However, this video is such a head shaker and I'm not just talking to the black guys. That white woman with "it's just food" comment was just as stupid. This is the mentality of the left.

JB
03-21-2012, 10:27 PM
The funny thing is that HBO had no issue with her showing the Mississippi video but balked at her showing this one. However, this video is such a head shaker and I'm not just talking to the black guys. That white woman with "it's just food" comment was just as stupid. This is the mentality of the left.She brought the NY clip on Maher's show and played it. I don't think they played it in front of any guests so the guests could mock the fine folks from NY like they did the guys from Miss. May have to double check that though because I don't subscribe to HBO and didn't see the full episode. When she showed the NY video it was just her and Maher.

That douche from Mad Men was one of the guys mocking the Miss clip so too bad HBO didn't lay this clip on him right after. Which they should have done.

But you're right...it's all about the handouts. Nothing more.

NJCardFan
03-21-2012, 11:14 PM
She brought the NY clip on Maher's show and played it. I don't think they played it in front of any guests so the guests could mock the fine folks from NY like they did the guys from Miss. May have to double check that though because I don't subscribe to HBO and didn't see the full episode. When she showed the NY video it was just her and Maher.

That douche from Mad Men was one of the guys mocking the Miss clip so too bad HBO didn't lay this clip on him right after. Which they should have done.

But you're right...it's all about the handouts. Nothing more.

I particularly loved the line about the reason why the guy was entitled to welfare was because his ancestors were slaves. Such logic. Something tells me that the slaves themselves would be appalled by his attitude. Not to mention the irony of making that statement considering welfare and other social programs makes you a slave to the government.

Hawkgirl
03-22-2012, 12:38 AM
It's the white man keeping the brother down mentality.....It's a cop out and just laziness...but it's a good enough excuse to the democrats.

NJCardFan
03-22-2012, 03:00 AM
My favorite part:

Pelosi: Who are you voting for in the upcoming election?

Slug: Obama

Pelosi: Why?

Slug: Because he's black.

It's people like this that give blacks a bad name, however, when it comes to voting, the slug more than likely speaks for the vast majority of black voters. Race 1st, all else a distant 2nd.

Hawkgirl
03-22-2012, 05:49 PM
My favorite part:

Pelosi: Who are you voting for in the upcoming election?

Slug: Obama

Pelosi: Why?

Slug: Because he's black.

It's people like this that give blacks a bad name, however, when it comes to voting, the slug more than likely speaks for the vast majority of black voters. Race 1st, all else a distant 2nd.

It doesn't surprise me anymore, it's also the educated blacks. A coworker, a black man, a former Army Captain, has a respectable position in the system, proud lifelong Republican, voted for Obama because he's a black man.

NJCardFan
03-22-2012, 10:50 PM
It doesn't surprise me anymore, it's also the educated blacks. A coworker, a black man, a former Army Captain, has a respectable position in the system, proud lifelong Republican, voted for Obama because he's a black man.
Ahem:
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/10/17/timestopics/topics_colinpowell_190.jpg

Hawkgirl
03-23-2012, 12:43 AM
And then there's Oprah, a big supporter of women's rights, she endorsed Obama over Hillary.

m00
03-23-2012, 01:30 AM
And then there's Oprah, a big supporter of women's rights, she endorsed Obama over Hillary.

I find myself wishing that Hillary Clinton were president. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.