PDA

View Full Version : Woman Gets Mad For Being Charged For Cup Of Water

RedGrouse
03-22-2012, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ufn0e5xcsM

:livid: :livid: :livid: :livid: :livid:

Janice
03-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Dont they have to charge something for the cup itself?

Rockntractor
03-22-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm wondering if inside this monster is a little bunny just trying to get out?http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/animaux-insectes/familiers/vil2_lapin.gif

Odysseus
03-22-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm wondering if inside this monster is a little bunny just trying to get out?http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/animaux-insectes/familiers/vil2_lapin.gif

Nah, she digested it long ago. :biggrin-new:

Articulate_Ape
03-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Is there some secret factory somewhere that produces these clones? I swear, every time I see one of these ranting or brawling videos it's the same super-sized broad.

Novaheart
03-22-2012, 01:50 PM
"My grandmama died she was 104. Here, right here, she just died this year. She was a slave."

The sad part is that that woman probably believes that. So no one else has to do the math, a person born into slavery the day before the South surrendered, is highly unlikely to have lived past 1987 as the oldest documented person in history died at age 122. In reality, a person born into slavery is unlikely to have lived past 1970 at most. The oldest documented person born into slavery died in 1963 or 1970 depending upon who you want to believe.

Novaheart
03-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Is there some secret factory somewhere that produces these clones? I swear, every time I see one of these ranting or brawling videos it's the same super-sized broad.

Some would argue that being powerless makes people loud and obnoxious. That theory doesn't explain those who are loud and obnoxious despite having power.

Articulate_Ape
03-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Some would argue that being powerless makes people loud and obnoxious. That theory doesn't explain those who are loud and obnoxious despite having power.

C'mon, you aren't as powerful as you think.

Arroyo_Doble
03-22-2012, 01:54 PM
"My grandmama died she was 104. Here, right here, she just died this year. She was a slave."

The sad part is that that woman probably believes that. So no one else has to do the math, a person born into slavery the day before the South surrendered, is highly unlikely to have lived past 1987 as the oldest documented person in history died at age 122. In reality, a person born into slavery is unlikely to have lived past 1970 at most. The oldest documented person born into slavery died in 1963 or 1970 depending upon who you want to believe.

Really? Of all the ignorance you saw in that video, math stood out?

Novaheart
03-22-2012, 01:55 PM
"you people come over here and get tax breaks to open businesses"

There is a commonly held belief that foreigners are actually given money or special tax breaks by the US government to open businesses in the US. I have had people tell me this on the steps of our local corner stores, even one who was an employee of that corner store.

Novaheart
03-22-2012, 01:58 PM

Of all the ignorance I saw in that video, the commonly held beliefs of black people regarding the history of blacks in the US and the alleged debt owed to them in their own time are amongst the most destructive. The rest of it is just some mouthy person trying to get something for free. Having worked in a corner store, I can say with confidence that in the long run it's more economical to simply give the person a cup of ice or water on request. Smart people don't make up the bulk of your business in a corner store.

Arroyo_Doble
03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Of all the ignorance I saw in that video, the commonly held beliefs of black people regarding the history of blacks in the US and the alleged debt owed to them in their own time are amongst the most destructive.

Yea. We probably should have picked our own cotton.

Articulate_Ape
03-22-2012, 02:10 PM

In hindsight, I would have to agree. It would have been a lot less costly in the long run.

Novaheart
03-22-2012, 02:22 PM

Whether British peasants, Russian serfs, negro slaves in America, or white farmhands in America this is a job that paid little more than food, clothing, and shelter. The belief that the descendants of the slaves are entitled to some kind of reparations (above and beyond what has already been paid and is currently being paid) is a stupid belief that there was something remarkable about their station in the world or world history.

Show me a prosperous nation that has not been enslaved.

Odysseus
03-22-2012, 03:36 PM

In all fairness, it was the first thing that she brought up. But the rest of the rant is pure ignorance and stupidity.

Anyone want to bet on who her choice is for the 2012 election?

What do you mean "we"? My ancestors came here in 1905, except for my great-great-grandfather, who showed up during the Civil War, got drafted, did a stint in the Union infantry and then went back to Russia. I don't owe her anything except a derisive chuckle.

Arroyo_Doble
03-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Anyone want to bet on who her choice is for the 2012 election?

I'll take that bet. No one.

What do you mean "we"? My ancestors came here in 1905, except for my great-great-grandfather, who showed up during the Civil War, got drafted, did a stint in the Union infantry and then went back to Russia. I don't owe her anything except a derisive chuckle.

Mine have been here since the 1600's on the fathers side and crossed the land bridge from Asia umpteen years ago on my mother's side (with some German's from the 1800's thrown in).

So I stick with "we."

Odysseus
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
I'll take that bet. No one.

Yeah, right. I'd give 10:1 odds that she's an Obama voter. It would be hard to confirm, but when she waddled out of the store, did the camera catch a bumper sticker on her butt?

Mine have been here since the 1600's on the fathers side and crossed the land bridge from Asia umpteen years ago on my mother's side (with some German's from the 1800's thrown in).

So I stick with "we."

So you should have picked your own cotton. Pay your own reparations, but leave me out of it.

linda22003
03-22-2012, 03:56 PM

I agree. My ancestors came in the late 17th and early 18th centuries, but they don't grow cotton in Pennsylvania.

Arroyo_Doble
03-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah, right. I'd give 10:1 odds that she's an Obama voter.

Good odds considering blacks vote Democratic about 10 to 1.

But not everyone votes and she has the demeanor of a transitory person; a person who doesn't "live" somewhere but instead "stays" somewhere.

Rockntractor
03-22-2012, 04:00 PM

But not everyone votes and she has the demeanor of a transitory person; a person who doesn't "live" somewhere but instead "stays" somewhere.

For someone who is so far superior and open minded than the rest of us , you sure seem to have her judged and put in her place.

Janice
03-22-2012, 04:07 PM
I'd give 10:1 odds that she's an Obama voter. It would be hard to confirm, but when she waddled out of the store, did the camera catch a bumper sticker on her butt?

Hehehe ...

http://i56.tinypic.com/s25z6a.jpg

Gentleman Pirate
03-22-2012, 04:07 PM
She said her Grandmother died at age 104... She also said she was a slave.

except Slavery was abolished 146 years ago... 42 years before her grandmother was alive..

Now pay for your fucking cup of water, biatch !!!

Arroyo_Doble
03-22-2012, 04:10 PM
For someone who is so far superior and open minded than the rest of us ...

Thanks.

JB
03-22-2012, 06:42 PM
But not everyone votes and she has the demeanor of a transitory person; a person who doesn't "live" somewhere but instead "stays" somewhere.Regardless of whether she can vote or not, Ody's original question was: "Anyone want to bet on who her choice is for the 2012 election?"

Considering this person behaves like "Obama bucks" are a right, I'm going to lean left on this one.

JB
03-22-2012, 06:48 PM
I didn't watch it all the way through, how did it end? Spoiler alerts be damned.

Did she get the free beverage? Did the Indian wife go home and get the elephant gun because the .45 under the counter was not sufficient? Are the libpukes Occupying Kwik-E-Mart now?

I gots to know.

Odysseus
03-23-2012, 07:28 AM

For ACORN, that's more than enough to register her. They don't even check for a pulse, much less legal residency.

AmPat
03-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Yeah, look at our Gasbag In Chief.

NJCardFan
03-23-2012, 11:51 AM
It amazes me watching these people feel that life owes them a living. I mean, what where they charging, 50 cents at best? And how long are we going to ride the "my people were slaves" meme, seriously. "We built this country". No you didn't. You worked in fields. Contracted Moors, who were free, "built this country". Hell, I'd be willing to bet that my Italian ancestors did more to build this country than African slaves did. No matter how hard we try, we are never going to get the 'N' out of a majority of these people.

AmPat
03-23-2012, 09:55 PM
I couldn't watch it. I saw these same types by the hundreds in Memphis. Wards (slaves) of the state. Even the Blacks making something of themselves had this hostility toward Whitey and generally a chip on their shoulder. All I could think of was pondering my position on abortion.:redface:

noonwitch
03-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Dont they have to charge something for the cup itself?

Stores and restaurants that use paper cups used to keep pop inventory and track sales by the cup, not by the tank, at least they did back when I last worked at those types of jobs (mid 80s).

McDonald's used to have courtesy cups, that were just for water, so that they didn't have to charge a customer for a cup of water. Now that they sell bottled water, who knows? I drink Diet Coke with my fast food.

JB
03-27-2012, 10:31 PM
I drink Diet Coke with my fast food.LMAO. Doesn't everyone noonie? Don't pack those pounds on. :)

Zathras
04-05-2012, 11:55 PM
And guess who's a TV star now....this clip made it on TruTV's World's Dumbest Brawlers #12.