PDA

View Full Version : NYPD Says OWS Dumped Feces & Urine In ATM Vestibule And Down Stairs

Rockntractor
03-22-2012, 04:14 PM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) The NYPD released surveillance video Wednesday night detailing some stinky business they say is linked to Occupy Wall Street protesters.

Police said that on evening of March 14, a number of Occupy demonstrators dragged large quantities of human urine and feces in containers to an open-air plaza before pouring the waste down a flight of stairs.

The incident occurred at the corner of Nassau and Cedar streets in Lower Manhattan.

Authorities said that that same night, about 20 minutes later, one of the suspects entered a Chase ATM vestibule on Water Street and poured human waste inside.

Police have released surveillance video of both incidents.

After a witness provided a license plate number of the van allegedly used to transport the waste, authorities apprehended 25-year-old Jordan Brooks Amos, of Philadelphia, two days after the incidents.

Police said Amos is the registered owner of the van. He was charged with criminal possession of a weapon after a stun gun was recovered inside his vehicle.

Amos also faces charges including unlawful possession of a noxious matter and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/21/nypd-says-ows-dumped-feces-urine-in-atm-vestibule-and-down-stairs/

Rockntractor
03-22-2012, 04:15 PM
What a coincidence, we had a bucket full of crap speak in Cushing today!

Hawkgirl
03-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Those classy OWS demonstrators that NOVA likes.

SarasotaRepub
03-22-2012, 07:07 PM
They're nothing but POS and this proves it.

Why anyone looks at these scum in a positive vain is beyond me.

When these mental midgets start causing problems in Tampa this summer I hope the cops CRUSH them into the sand. :adoration:

ABC in Georgia
03-22-2012, 07:10 PM

:applause: ... I heard it and was screaming "LIAR!" "LIAR!" the whole time.

Why can't I add to your "reputation" you bum?

You blocked it out!!!

~ ABC

JB
03-22-2012, 07:13 PM
It's just their way of making sure their brothers in the SEIU have work. They're job creators. Is this lost on you filthy Republicoons?

Hawkgirl
03-22-2012, 07:17 PM
When these mental midgets start causing problems in Tampa this summer I hope the cops CRUSH them into the sand. :adoration:

With all the press Florida has been getting about our lack of gun control, perhaps they'll behave?:cool:

Elspeth
03-22-2012, 07:26 PM
With all the press Florida has been getting about our lack of gun control, perhaps they'll behave?:cool:

Maybe you all can amend the law to include "fear for one's life due to bacterial contamination"?

Hawkgirl
03-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Maybe you all can amend the law to include "fear for one's life due to bacterial contamination"?

Well, isn't typhoid fever spread through feces?..that's a potential death sentence, so why not shoot?:redface:

Hawkgirl
03-22-2012, 07:29 PM
After all, isn't an armed citizen/s the best deterrent of crime?

Taylor2012
03-22-2012, 08:18 PM
LOL!!! You don't suppose the two craps are related, do ya?

ABC in Georgia
03-22-2012, 08:43 PM
LOL!!! You don't suppose the two craps are related, do ya?

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k592/ABC160/dancingobama-1.gif

I love it! ... I love it!

They're full of CRAP, and so am I!

~ BHO

NJCardFan
03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Wee, Nova, yoyo, care to comment?

Hawkgirl
03-23-2012, 05:28 PM

{{{birds chirping in the thick of night}}}

Novaheart
03-23-2012, 06:57 PM

It's just terrible.... but the choice of banks was excellent.

Janice
03-23-2012, 07:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ry712.jpg

Just seems to me this occupy wall street crowd is simply emulating its dear leader. Just as Zippy rains urine and feces down on average every day Americans and our Constitution so do these aspiring "community organizers" on those that they despise.