PDA

View Full Version : Only 12% of America knows Obama cut their taxes

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Only 2% of the tea party knows their taxes were lowered by the president

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2010/02/12/only-12-of-americans-thin_n_460559.html

Bailey
03-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Please peddle your bullshit somewhere else

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Just posting the facts , if you have something that says otherwise please share it with us

Stoic
03-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Okay, so is it 2% or 12%? Americans, or just the Tea Party? Or...is it...just another bogus Huff'nPuff poll?

Seriously, quoting Arianna here? Really?

Incoherent much?

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:32 PM
First off 12% of America doesn't know They got a tax cut from the president only 2% of the tea party understands they got a tax cut from the president

And it's not a Huffington Post poll if you bothered to read the article you would know you're shooting the messenger

Stoic
03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
CBS/New York Times poll

WOW! That's not the same thing AT ALL!! Oh, and by the way...just because a lameass poll of hippies in NYC says so, doesn't mean the extrapolation is true.

Okay, now on to the other point: That's only true if you consider "Tax Refunds" to people who DIDN'T PAY TAXES IN THE FIRST PLACE to be tax cuts. So please, let's cut the bullshit.

And just a personal tip: If you're going to be a messenger, make sure the message isn't complete horseshit. That's usually what you get quoting Huff'nPuff. It makes you sound like an ass...but then, that was your intent, wasn't it?

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Go ahead and post a link that shows Obama raised your taxes I double dare you

Stoic
03-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh yeah? I Triple-dog dare you! No touchbacks!

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:45 PM
How predictable

Bailey
03-23-2012, 12:46 PM
How predictable

Yes that you bring this pap over to a conservative board.

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:49 PM
I posted a link , something you refuse to do

That was so predictable

Starbuck
03-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Go ahead and post a link that shows Obama raised your taxes I double dare you

May I?

According to ATR the first involves the expiration of the temporary tax relief Congress put in place in 2001 and 2003 leading to an increase in marginal income tax rates for all Americans who pay income taxes and for many small businesses:

The 10 percent bracket rises to a new and expanded 15 percent
The 25 percent bracket rises to 28 percent
The 28 percent bracket rises to 31 percent
The 33 percent bracket rises to 36 percent
The 35 percent bracket rises to 39.6 percent

These will be accompanied by higher taxes on married couples and families, an increase in the federal death tax and higher taxes on savings and investments as the capital gains and dividends taxes—which are both taxes paid on money that has already been taxed once—also increase.

The second wave, ATR says, involves the 20 new or higher taxes in Obamacare, some of which have already gone into effect like the "tanning tax.".......
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2012/01/21/prepare-for-3-big-tax-hikes-courtesy-of-barack-obama

Keywester
03-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Your argument is that he raised taxes on tanning beds ?

Your boyfriend must be very upset

Stoic
03-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Keywester...dude...I have tears in my eyes, I'm laughing so hard.

Take the hint. Nobody gives a shit, and I suspect you're not long for this board.

Posting a link to garbage--which is apparently the libtard standard of proof--links to huff'npuff, or the NYTreason, or whatever liberal party line you feel like parroting today--doesn't prove anything to anybody. You sound like a drooling retard. Get it through your head, dude.

Polls- don't mean shit.
Graphs - don't mean shit.
Opinion pieces - don't mean shit.
Sound bites - don't mean shit.

Give me some facts, man. FACTS! You haven't, you can't. That is what's predictable.

Rockntractor
03-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Satanica is back, which account do you want open this one or your other?
You can't have two accounts.

Bailey
03-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Satanica is back, which account do you want open this one or your other?
You can't have two accounts.

I thought this schmuck sounded like him lol

Rockntractor
03-23-2012, 01:11 PM
I thought this schmuck sounded like him lol

On checking we did ban his other account, for the moment we can chew on him.

Apache
03-23-2012, 01:14 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2010/02/12/only-12-of-americans-thin_n_460559.html

ok... douchebag

what tax was lowered? i assume you mean the 'payroll tax'?

Articulate_Ape
03-23-2012, 01:40 PM

Payroll taxes. About $80/mo. for the average American worker. Meanwhile, gas prices have soared due to Obama's daft energy and economic policies and with them the prices of virtually everything else. Couple that with the US now having the highest corporate taxes on the planet, taxes that get passed on to consumers by the way, and that $80/mo., (which is being essentially taken out of the already bankrupt funds for Social Security and Medicare) is a joke and suddenly people are screwed now as well as later. And the Dems say the GOP wants to destroy SS & Medicare? Please.

It should also be pointed out that Obama lobbied hard to have the taxes raised to the level they were at prior to the Bush tax cuts. It was the GOP who forced him to extend those tax cuts despite his deep desire to raise taxes. It should also be pointed out that debt under this POTUS our debt has exploded by nearly five trillion dollars and continues to grow exponentially. If you don't think that increased debt is a very real tax on all Americans, then you are living in a dreamworld. Then there's the Fed's QE's which have substantially increased the dollar supply and thus substantially devalued that currency, which is a large part of the increase in gasoline prices, et al, since oil is still traded in US dollars -- for now. Don't even get me started on the impending demise of the dollar as the global default currency and the disastrous ramifications that represents.

So, in short, Obama's policies across the board have, do, and will cost taxpayers dearly for a very, very long time. I think you can take your sophistry elsewhere now where perhaps your audience is ignorant enough to buy it. DU perhaps? They are replete with window-lickers over there.

Odysseus
03-23-2012, 02:05 PM
On checking we did ban his other account, for the moment we can chew on him.

And we're letting him back because...?

m00
03-23-2012, 02:05 PM

I guess that means 98% of the tea party is correct.

Articulate_Ape
03-23-2012, 02:10 PM
And we're letting him back because...?

Maybe recent bannings have put us below our imbecile quota?