Keywester
03-23-2012, 01:05 PM
That's hilarious I post George Bush's own words and you call it gibberish

I want George Bush to suck on my machine gun because he is a piece of shit

Stoic
03-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Dude. (Dudette?)

FOUR. YEARS. AGO.

Is this all you've got? Weak, man. Really, really weak.

And you wouldn't know a machine gun if it jumped up and bit you in the ass, hippie.

Keywester
03-23-2012, 01:38 PM
I would like to know why you guys are not concerned at all about these massive violations of the Constitution

Articulate_Ape
03-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I would like to know why you guys are not concerned at all about these massive violations of the Constitution

I am concerned. I was concerned when the Patriot Act was passed (by both Republicans and Democrats BTW) because I think it went too far. However, what the Obama administration has done (without consulting Congress BTW) makes GWB look like a founding father.

I was concerned about GWB's deficit spending. However, Obama makes GWB look like fucking Jack Benny.

So keep waxing nostalgic, sparky, because the current POTUS makes the Bush years truly look like the good old days.

Rockntractor
03-23-2012, 02:32 PM
That's hilarious I post George Bush's own words and you call it gibberish

I want George Bush to suck on my machine gun because he is a piece of shit

Stop by later when your time out is over, you don't threaten any president sitting or not with a gun.

Keywester
03-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Claiming Obama's deficits are larger than bushes is absurd Bush owns the largest fiscal deficit in the history of the planet earth that was his last budget

The deficit shrank as soon as bush left, this is a fact

Check theU.S. Treasury site if you have to

Zathras
03-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Claiming Obama's deficits are larger than bushes is absurd Bush owns the largest fiscal deficit in the history of the planet earth that was his last budget

The deficit shrank as soon as bush left, this is a fact

Check theU.S. Treasury site if you have to

Read it and weep DUmbass....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57400369-503544/national-debt-has-increased-more-under-obama-than-under-bush/

Too bad you've been banned. I would've loved to see you try to spin your way out of this one.

SaintLouieWoman
03-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Stop by later when your time out is over, you don't threaten any president sitting or not with a gun.
Sorry, just looked at this. Threats to the president or former presidents not tolerated here. It's being changed from a time out to a permanent ban.

Articulate_Ape
03-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Sorry, just looked at this. Threats to the president or former presidents not tolerated here. It's being changed from a time out to a permanent ban.

How will we ever replace his towering intellect?

SarasotaRepub
03-23-2012, 04:23 PM

:biggrin-new: I guess we'll just have to muddle through it...

hai
03-23-2012, 04:29 PM

I agree, you don't threaten any politicians active or former.

Wishes there was a huge "this or agree" button.

Odysseus
03-23-2012, 05:13 PM

We could put a keyboard in front of a houseplant.

Rockntractor
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
We could put a keyboard in front of a houseplant.

Wouldn't that squeeze Dolby out?http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/asile/bebefou.gif