PDA

View Full Version : Former Vice President Dick Cheney is recovering after undergoing heart transplant sur

SarasotaRepub
03-24-2012, 07:39 PM
May the Force be with him. Breaking on CNN...

Bailey
03-24-2012, 07:41 PM
DU is showing its normal level of taste in matters like this :biggrin-new:

SarasotaRepub
03-24-2012, 07:43 PM

I'd expect no less of the scum.

NJCardFan
03-24-2012, 07:47 PM

You mean the same group of ninnies who said that they've never known such hatred?

ralph wiggum
03-24-2012, 07:47 PM
I'd expect no less of the scum.

I popped over there and yep, classy as usual.

Gentleman Pirate
03-24-2012, 08:57 PM
How has he managed to survive this long with such a bad heart. 5 heart attacks since age 37, Jesus. I guess the dark side is the much better side of the force after all.

JB
03-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Looks like someone from The Brigade donated one to him. I would preferred it said "Live Long and Prosper" but ya get what ya get.

http://brickplayer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lego_conv_heart_2.JPG

Rockntractor
03-24-2012, 10:10 PM
It would have been nice if they would have plumbed that sucker in sooner so he could have run for president.

SarasotaRepub
03-24-2012, 10:25 PM
It would have been nice if they would have plumbed that sucker in sooner so he could have run for president.

Could you imagine the DUmmies reaction to a Darth Cheney run??? :friendly_wink: :emperor:

Rockntractor
03-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Could you imagine the DUmmies reaction to a Darth Cheney run??? :friendly_wink: :emperor:

Their screams of terror would warm my heart!http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/heureux/trepignejoie.gif

ABC in Georgia
03-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Wow!

Just turned on my computer, and saw this on Drudge.

Figured someone in here would cover it. Thanks SR.

Prayers going out for him so that he has no complications and makes a speedy recovery from this operation.

Will have to go over and check out the ghouls over at DU and see what those wretches have to say.

~ ABC

Odysseus
03-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Wow!

Just turned on my computer, and saw this on Drudge.

Figured someone in here would cover it. Thanks SR.

Prayers going out for him so that he has no complications and makes a speedy recovery from this operation.

Will have to go over and check out the ghouls over at DU and see what those wretches have to say.

~ ABC

I guess that this demonstrates that Cheney has a new heart, and the the average DUmpster member has never had any.

Hope that he gets well soon.

Hawkgirl
03-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Prayers for him and his family.

Janice
03-25-2012, 09:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FPdW4.gif

New civility: Twitter explodes with Cheney hate following heart transplant

While Dick Cheney was recovering from his heart transplant in the intensive care unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va. Saturday, Twitter exploded with hate and ill wishes for the former vice president.

“Whoever donated their heart to dick cheney: fuck you,” tweeted @yokelesy.

“Cheney’s black soul keeps rotting out his heart. Fuck that bitch,” @SolidGlo waxed poetic.

“Why in the contumacious fuck are we wasting a perfectly good heart on dick cheney?” tweeted @mr_senor_pete

Another offered a different if similar perspective, expressing happiness for Cheney’s transplant — so that Cheney could one day meet his demise in a fire.

“I’m glad Cheney survived his heart transplant because I’ve always wanted him to die in a horrible fire,” @Jedimasterbator tweeted.

Others had suggestions for how to spend the rest of the evening.

“Also, bummed Cheney didn’t die. Might go celebrate Bulls win / mourn Cheney’s survival with beers,” offered @mybandowen.

“Angry villagers have gathered outside of Inova Fairfax Hospital with torches and pitchforks demanding the monster be put to death! #cheney,” tweeted @HVonHankelton.

Still others tied the event to the presidential election.

“Rick Santorum asks to take Cheney’s old dead heart to show to his family. #familyvalues” tweeted @jazzidiot.

While there were many who offered Cheney and his family their best wishes, hatred — despite what has been called a new era of political civility — was out in full force.

“Fuck you, Dick. Cheney,” tweeted @winelibrarian.

TheDailyCaller (http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/25/new-civility-twitter-explodes-with-cheney-hate-following-heart-transplant/)

----------------------------------

The blackest heart is the one so filled with venomous hatred that its bitter poison oozes into the mind and, doubly deadly still, burbles from tongue and pen. Makes you wonder what kind of people raised children who have such hate in their hearts and filth in their mouths?

This my friends is the NEW tone brought to you by the Boy Pharaoh.

SaintLouieWoman
03-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Absolutely sickening. I've been struggling lately to keep positive. All this unending cr__ from the left is disgusting and not thrilled with all the sniping on the campaign trail, either.

The vileness of their hatred will turn inward towards those spewing it. I had an aunt who was so bitter and nasty that no one could stand being around her. She died alone. Those who spit out that junk should look in that mirror and see what sort of person they have become.

SaintLouieWoman
03-25-2012, 09:34 PM
I guess that this demonstrates that Cheney has a new heart, and the the average DUmpster member has never had any.

Hope that he gets well soon.

Well said, Ody. My prayers are with the VP and his family.

SarasotaRepub
03-25-2012, 09:52 PM
You guys think this is bad??? HA! I actually thought the DUmmies were fairly passive.

Wait till Cheney and/or W dies. The hate explosion on the Left will be...stunning.

txradioguy
03-26-2012, 03:44 AM
You guys think this is bad??? HA! I actually thought the DUmmies were fairly passive.

Wait till Cheney and/or W dies. The hate explosion on the Left will be...stunning.

What? You mean there won't be outpourings of love and support from the party of tolerance and acceptance? :apologetic:

AmPat
03-27-2012, 12:53 PM
How bout Dim Death Panels?

This demonstrates the true mentality of that "kinder, gentler Party" aka, DimoRATS:
Sinking to a new low in their disdain for Dick Cheney, the hosts on Monday's NBC Today wondered if the former vice president should have received a recent heart transplant, with Ann Curry declaring at the top of the broadcast: "...even though he has waited longer than most to receive his donor heart, some are questioning whether someone that old should be getting one..." [Listen to the audio (http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/2012-03-26-NBC-TDAY-Snyderman.mp3)]
Fellow co-host Matt Lauer described Cheney as "somebody who tends to stir controversy," who "can cause all kinds of controversy if he orders a cup of tea."
In the report that followed, NBC's left-wing chief medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman sounded like a one-person death panel, as she fretted: "...this has raised a lot of ethical questions, moral questions, about whether the Vice President, in fact, should have received his heart against – ahead of other people. And, raises the question, how old is too old to receive such a precious transplant?" (http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbc-did-controversial-dick-cheney-really-deserve-heart-transplant)
http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/nbc-did-controversial-dick-cheney-really-deserve-heart-transplant

So much love. :rolleyes:

noonwitch
03-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Absolutely sickening. I've been struggling lately to keep positive. All this unending cr__ from the left is disgusting and not thrilled with all the sniping on the campaign trail, either.

The vileness of their hatred will turn inward towards those spewing it. I had an aunt who was so bitter and nasty that no one could stand being around her. She died alone. Those who spit out that junk should look in that mirror and see what sort of person they have become.

I try not to wish anyone dead, just in case there is such a thing as Karma. Most of the DUmmies do give lip service to the concept of Karma, but in this case, they probably are delusional enough to believe themselves to be agents of Karma.

AmPat
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
I try not to wish anyone dead, just in case there is such a thing as Karma. Most of the DUmmies do give lip service to the concept of Karma, but in this case, they probably are delusional enough to believe themselves to be agents of Karma.
Karma is an immitation of one of God's spiritual laws; "You reap what you sow."

noonwitch
03-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Karma is an immitation of one of God's spiritual laws; "You reap what you sow."

I'm not a huge Cheny fan, but I like his wife and they both have a sense of humor about the whole Darth Cheney thing. That's enough for me not to wish him dead.

Lanie
03-31-2012, 08:55 PM
I hadn't heard about this. I hope he recovers well.