PDA

View Full Version : Sex in Antarctica

gator
06-09-2008, 05:52 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080609/od_nm/condoms_dc;_ylt=AnYklISttfNQAfGOMfAMrnCs0NUE#

Antarctica base gets 16,500 condoms before darkness Mon Jun 9, 1:24 PM ET

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - One of the last shipments to a U.S. research base in Antarctica before the onset of winter darkness was a year's supply of condoms, a New Zealand newspaper reported Monday.

Bill Henriksen, the manager of the McMurdo base station, said nearly 16,500 condoms were delivered last month and would be made available, free of charge, to staff throughout the year to avoid the potential embarrassment of having to buy them.

The base only has a skeleton staff through the long winter.

"Since everybody knows everyone, it becomes a little bit uncomfortable," Henriksen told the Southland Times newspaper.

About 125 scientists and staff are stationed at McMurdo base, the largest community in Antarctica, during the winter months when there is constant darkness.

The first sunrise will occur on August 20 and McMurdo's population will start to increase again in September when supply flights resume, peaking at more than 1,000 during the summer period.

Lets see. 120 men and five women and 16,500 condoms and about 90 days of winter. Do the math.

LogansPapa
06-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Lets see. 120 men and five women and 16,500 condoms and about 90 days of winter. Do the math.

Lots of water balloon fights? No? :cool:

megimoo
06-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Lots of water balloon fights? No? :cool:No they blow them up and float them around the room and play bouncie ball with them !

megimoo
06-09-2008, 06:27 PM
About half of the men and ten/twenty percent of the women will be gay .That leaves a lot less people banging away for the long antartic evening Jun 9, to August 20
lets see about sixty normal men and four normal woman .Do they,the condoms, come in colors and are they all one size ?

gator
06-09-2008, 07:01 PM
[SIZE="2"]About half of the men and ten/twenty percent of the women will be gay .

I think you have explained it.

I don't know anything about things like this because I am a hetrosexual but don't fag men use condoms when engaged in rear entry sex?

That would explain the tremendous number of condoms being sent to the facility.

LogansPapa
06-09-2008, 07:12 PM

I don't know anything about things like this because I am a hetrosexual but don't fag men use condoms when engaged in rear entry sex?

That would explain the tremendous number of condoms being sent to the facility.

Cuts down on the need for toilet paper, I guess.:cool:

megimoo
06-09-2008, 07:44 PM

That would explain the tremendous number of condoms being sent to the facility.I don't know but I'll bet eyebal does !

Vepr
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
What else are you going to do in the Antarctic.

Odysseus
06-09-2008, 10:46 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080609/od_nm/condoms_dc;_ylt=AnYklISttfNQAfGOMfAMrnCs0NUE#

Must be hard on the penguins... :D

Gingersnap
06-09-2008, 11:14 PM
What else are you going to do in the Antarctic.

That highly paid science-thingy? Just askin'

Cold Warrior
06-09-2008, 11:16 PM
I've actually never been in Antartica and, therefore, never had sex there.

jinxmchue
06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
I don't know anything about things like this because I am a hetrosexual but don't fag men use condoms when engaged in rear entry sex?.

Well, if you listen to the delusional fantasies of liberals, virtually all gay men use condoms religiously and are monogamous. In reality, I'm sure very few do and most are promiscuous.

LogansPapa
06-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Gee - no Evangelical Judgement going on there:rolleyes:

megimoo
06-10-2008, 02:43 PM
What else are you going to do in the Antarctic.Well they did find a few 'Gay' Penguins in the Bronx zoo.Two males penguins 'lifter' an egg from a female and hatched it together and started a family.Don't know if they were Gay before they were captured ?

Vepr
06-10-2008, 07:39 PM
That highly paid science-thingy? Just askin'

Yeah but that is not like each of them is doing research 24/7. They can't go on a walk outside, go fishing, or take a drive to the local park during their down time.

"Hey Sue want to play monoply again?"

"No"

"Want to go look at the snow for a few seconds and jump back inside before our eyes freeze?"

"Nah"

"Want to help me translate Smokey and the Bandit into Latin?"

"Have you lost your mind?"

"We could watch the first season of Night Rider again."

"Bleep!... Bleep! Bleep!"

"Ok take it easy... do you want to... you know... wink wink"

Vepr
06-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Well they did find a few 'Gay' Penguins in the Bronx zoo.Two males penguins 'lifter' an egg from a female and hatched it together and started a family.Don't know if they were Gay before they were captured ?

Either zoo is like prison or that female penquin was really really really ugly as penquins go.

3rd-try
06-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Gee - no Evangelical Judgement going on there:rolleyes:

You'll burn in HELLLLLL for even having such thoughts....you deranged heathen!

How's that?

LogansPapa
06-11-2008, 10:42 AM
You'll burn in HELLLLLL for even having such thoughts....you deranged heathen!

How's that?

Perfect!

:)

Odysseus
06-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Either zoo is like prison or that female penquin was really really really ugly as penquins go.

If zoo were like prison, it wouldn't matter how ugly the female penguin was. She'd just have to be female. :D