PDA

View Full Version : Rock's new toy

SaintLouieWoman
03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
I've been so busy assembling all the info for the accountant that didn't know that SR and Rock were starting a new forum.

Hope everyone enjoys it. One thing that's finally forced me to be more concise in my posting is a problem with the right index finger. I can barely use my right hand. I normally can type at about 70 or more words per minute, but not now. Signing my name or otherwise writing in cursive is almost an impossibility. I've been on a form of prednisone & also antibiotics all week and it still hurts like hell. Going to the doc to get the results of the bloodwork.

So enjoy the scarcity of my posts and relative brevity of the ones I do get on here. Hopefully history will repeat itself and I'll be blabbing away again as usual. :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
03-28-2012, 12:13 AM
I can barely use my right hand. I normally can type at about 70 or more words per minute, but not now. :biggrin-new:

I am lucky to get 70 letters a minute!

SaintLouieWoman
03-28-2012, 12:15 AM
I am lucky to get 70 letters a minute!
That's better than what I'm doing now. First I can't walk (after extensive physical therapy doing quite well now) but not being able to use my right hand is the pits. :frown-new:

Rockntractor
03-28-2012, 12:18 AM
That's better than what I'm doing now. First I can't walk (after extensive physical therapy doing quite well now) but not being able to use my right hand is the pits. :frown-new:
It's from eating too many vegetables.

Articulate_Ape
03-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about this...

http://youtu.be/0g03rFnubUg

Who knew?